Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
IMPULSE RP (come in and see what its about) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you done drugs?
  hugs not drugs
  high as a kite.
View Results

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:01 pm
Alena grabbed teh girls foot, throwing her on her back.
'Something you did? or mightve done? Please.. You probably did it." She muttered as she glared. cracking the whip again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:04 pm
Shinko just layed there on the ground. She wasn't going to give up. But she was over powered. "Now that's for you yourself to deside. Weither I am innocent or guilty. Thety have no proof weither I did it or not, they just sent me here anyway. Thus innocent intill proven guilty. "  

Shinko S R V

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:07 pm
Alena took out cuffs as she put them around the girls wrist.
"Well. your here anyways, meaning your under my guide."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:10 pm
Shinko hid her tears and looked away. "Yeah yeah whatever. I don't care anymore. I lost all feeling when I was little." Not willing to give up, she struggled.  

Shinko S R V

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:14 pm
Name:Gaberial Night.
Student/guard/teacher:Guard
Bio:Gaberial is a friend to Alena, though sometimes he doesnt like how rude or hard she is on the students.
Picture:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:15 pm
"Alena!" Gaberial ran to her as he smiled at the girl, he then looked at the girl on the floor.
'Oh my..What happened now?" he asked, smiling embarrassedly.

Alena looked at Gaberial, "Seemed she wanted to play with knives." Alena said as she pressed her knee into the girls back to make her stop struggling.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Shinko S R V

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:19 pm
Shinko growled as she stopped struggleing. "I wasn't going to hurt anyone with it. I was bored and I can't find any paper in this goddamn place!!!" Shinko was starting to panic. Close contact like this reminded her of her old days and she tried to get out even more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:25 pm
Gaberial sighed as he pulled Alena off of the girl, he took the girl by the cuffs and laughed, "Well. Then I guess we will just have to find you some paper, no?" he said, smiling.

Alena growled, "Gaberial?!" Alena growled even more seeing his smile.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Shinko S R V

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:28 pm
Shinko was panting now and she fell to her knees. Her hair was moved out to where you could see her ears. She nodded and leaned against the wall eyes closed breathing deeply. Trying to calm herself down. Her breathing slowly went back to normal and she stood up, her eyes red from crying, she quickly closed them. "Paper please."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:30 pm
Gaberial smiled, "Calm down, I wont hurt you." he said smiling. "Alena is a bit on the brutal side, but that just means she cares.." he mumbled, then he noticed her ears, he smiled even more, "Those are beautiful and interesting ears."  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Shinko S R V

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:32 pm
Shinko blushed and covered her ears with her hair. "No they're not. They are a curse. Where is the paper? I also wouldl like a pen or pencil." She replied coldly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:37 pm
"A curse?" he asked as he moved her hair out of the way, "I think they are a gift. I like them a lot." He said smiling gently at her, "And I would like you to be a lot nicer." he mumbled as he pulled a key out and uncuffed her.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Shinko S R V

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:40 pm
"Why? They are a curse." Shinko covered her ears again and stepped back. "I would like paper. When I get angry or sad, I need to draw."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:45 pm
"You look very pretty wit your ears." He said as he smiled warmly at her, "My name's Gaberial. Just follow me and ill get you what you need."  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Shinko S R V

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:48 pm
"Whatever you say. You're a freak just like I am. fine. By the way, it's Shinko. " Shinko began to follow Gaberial. Her hands in her pockets once again.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff