Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampires against Lycans ((please join)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What side do you chose?
  Vampires
  Lycans
View Results

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:12 pm
kyashii flinched as she crossed her arms waiting for the liquid to melt away. "so what are you ding here anyway? i've been here for a couple mounths now, and i've never seen vampires around..." kyashii asked getting bored of standing still, her ear twtiched, and perked up a little off her head. kyashii yawned.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:10 pm
"We're good at hiding" SHe twirled around the empty cup. "Its kind of what we do..."  

Mislead Follower

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:09 pm
kyashii looked at the celling while the female vampire was talking, but then was discusted, and looked down, "yeah, i know how that feels, i was ok untill my cloak riped.." she said, and glared at her tail.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:14 pm
"Meh, maybe" She looked over at the girl and watched her. "But we would've found you anyways"  

Mislead Follower

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:58 pm
kyashii grunted, and smiled "i dont think so, i've been living in this city for about seven mounths now, and the only way you knew i even exsiteted was that i ran into the wrong palce bleeding" kyashii said mstter-of-factly, looking at the female vampire smiling evily. she tryed to move her feet and noticed they were a little more lose.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:48 pm
"We just had more important ... things to attend to" Carrie held back a laugh as the girl tried to get free. "Your wasting your enegery"  

Mislead Follower

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:25 pm
kyashii shot a glar at her and looked down at her feet sighing, "i want out!" she said angrily, but she didn't move anymore, feeling a pain in her lower legs. "how long will this last any way?" she asked sliding her hands to her hips, wincing at the pain in her sholder.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:27 am
Rick turned his head to face the girl. "Dunno. Different reaction with different people. Some people it'll last longer then others and sometimes it has some nasty side-effects, you seem to be one of the lucky ones." He smiled at her. "It shouldn't be much longer now. It's started to crumble already. No point forcing it to go faster, this isn't an old cement wall." Rick then turned back to his drink and finished off the last drink.

Faagmer

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:17 pm
kyashii looked down just with her eyes so she wouldn't draw atention to herself. she saw that the stuff on her feet was starting to melt away but quickly looked up so that they wouldn't notice. "so when this stuff melts away, do i get a head start?" she asked sacrcasticly, getting ready to transform, and run. she moved her heand up her left arm to feel the gun shoot wound, but felt instead, that there ws ano more hole, kyashii took a breath and transformed into her wolf form, and growled while enduring thwe pain of the last grips of the slugde pulling at her feet, as she tryed to run, as soon as she was free, she turned around, and ran tward the front door.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:30 pm
((hello? helloooo?))  

notsofluffy

Faagmer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:17 am
notsofluffy
((hello? helloooo?))

((I'm still around, but I'm kinda hoping someone else post's because I wasn't planning to chase you. >.> ))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:52 pm
((uh... sigh... werd the owner go... i guess you'll have to wait for him too, right?))  

notsofluffy

MoonlightWings13

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:43 pm
Daanen's eyes flicked open in an instant and she sat up from where she lay, cursing herself. How idiotic! Falling asleep all alone near vampire territory... And then having such silly dreams! She was anything but a good leader.
Her nose twitched, a familiar scent coming to it. Blood-- wolf blood. Not a scent of someone she was familiar with but...
Vampires.
She almost retched at the scent, and was up in a flash, zipping through the buildings of town. Where, where? There was a live, wounded one of her people-- but where?! Daanen could only pray to reach this one before the vampires did.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:48 pm
kyashii ran through the door, dodging random people that were screaming because of her wolf aperence, her tail twitched agrivatedly. 'ugh, where can i go?!' she thought, running between two building, into an alley way. she stoped and painted, turning back into her human form, because she was esousteted. 'i have to find a way to get away from those vampires...' she thought, and then something caught her nose, she tuned her head into wolf form, and sniffed the air. "what is that..." she said out loud when her head turned back, "it smells like... me..." kyashii was confused, but she just started running again, not even worring about the people she was hitting.

notsofluffy

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces