Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
panic! at the disco merch Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:36 pm
-sigh- I was looking through E-bay for any P!ATD merch, and I found this hoodie that I would KILL for! blaugh I know it's plain, but I like it! I sort of want to ask my dad for it, but he'll probably say no. Do you think the hoodie is still being sold at Hot Topic?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:48 am
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x
-sigh- I was looking through E-bay for any P!ATD merch, and I found this hoodie that I would KILL for! blaugh I know it's plain, but I like it! I sort of want to ask my dad for it, but he'll probably say no. Do you think the hoodie is still being sold at Hot Topic?
I doubt it's being sold there still... but that hoodie is pretty awesome!  

Polyphonic Twilight

cat 1ady

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:01 am
I Have :

This shirt.

This shirt. (Which I'm currently wearing. whee )

This poster. (It's framed, ta-da!)

I Want :

The collector's box. (I want it so badly! gonk )

More shirts. (Specifically the kitty shirt in the FBR webstore.)

More posters.

(Sorry about the links, that's the only way I could show you the shirts/poster.)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:13 pm
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

I HAVE THAT HOODIE!!! 4laugh My dad bought it for me at Hot Topic for Christmas. I don't think it's still being sold there, though. sad

PrimeRibby
Captain

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:05 am
`PrimeRib
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

I HAVE THAT HOODIE!!! 4laugh My dad bought it for me at Hot Topic for Christmas. I don't think it's still being sold there, though. sad

It isn't. I've searched 5 Hot Topics around me. No PANIC! hoodes. However there is a wallet I bought. xd  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff