Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:45 pm
Edin sighed, standing up. "And you need me because...?" He stared at Tsuyuna, absentmindedly, he gave her a dirty look, which he hardly ever did.
"That's that girl from before...at the guild shops...do I know her..?" He thought examining her oddly created character, or odd in his mind.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:01 am
Tsuyuna blinked in shock. This guy was...was Edin? Either this was just a freaky coincidence, or someone was seriously toying with her. Edin's question echoed in the drained chasms of her mind. "And you need me because...?" It was a question (and a problem) that she had not thought about until now. Why did she need him? "Shoot," she groaned, "what the heck am I supposed to do with him once I find him? The note in the church jus' told me to find him!" Indeed, someone had to be playing games with her. She was beginning to find the whole mysterious church and messages thing a little fishy. Why she had not doubted it before, she did not know. All she knew now was that her whole entire scheme was crumbling to pieces before her very eyes.
"Umm..." Tsuyuna stuttered, something she rarely ever did. What could she say? She could not just tell him that a mysterious note found in a church asked her to find him for no apparent reason. Or could she? Sighing, she decided the best thing to go with right now was the wild, insane truth. "Okay, I know this is going to sound odd, but...I went to this old church resting on this lake, ya see. While I was in there I found a note. It told me to find someone named "Edin" -that being you, as I see it- and nothing else was written about what to do. Apparently, this "she" who wrote it must be lookin' for ya. I really don't know how I got mixed up in this whole business." she relayed. Conveniently, she left out the part about all the ghosts in the church she had seen and the mysterious messages she had been receiving which seemed to have a connection in it all. Tsuyuna did not want to seem any crazier than she already appeared now. If she was not capable of hiding her embarrassment, she would have blushed redder than a cherry. Hopelessly she glanced to Edin, wondering how he would take the news.

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:32 am
"Why wouldn't I believe you? I have no one else to believe. Her? Did she say her name? Where was it?" He thought of Fe, and the ghost replica he imagined in the church. "It could be...her.." Edin thought, as he gazed at Tsuyuna without thinking. He realized what he was doing and slightly blushed, and looked away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:26 pm
Tsuyuna blinked in surprise. He actually believed her! But why...? Something then occurred to her: she recognized Edin's voice from when she had been hiding in the water right in front of the church. "You were one of the one's there!" she exclaimed, then covering her mouth and looking away in embarrassment from her sudden outburst. She then glanced back at him. "Well...she failed to put her name on the paper. Do you think it's someone ya know?" she asked. If that was the case, he quest might have just been over.  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:33 pm
Edin slightly turned away. "Yeah. I think it is.. Where was it..?" He sounded nervous. "I want to know who it is...it could be her.."
"Could it really...? Why now..." He thought.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:59 pm
"In the old church in the 'Hidden','Forbidden', 'Sacred' zone." Tsuyuna replied, noticing Edin's odd expression. She then coughed exaggeratedly. "Not that I go there too often," she stated. Suddenly, a message came and automatically opened itself in Tsuyuna's messaging system.
Flashmail to Tsuyuna
Don't get too distracted, Tsuyuna. Just follow him back to the church.

"Follow him?" she repeated in surprise. Why in the hell did thsi mysterious person want her to follow him? Was not she done already with this whole ordeal. She sighed, "An' here I was thinkin' I wouldn't have anymore to do with this." Tsuyuna then remembered that she had just spoken aloud and Edin was still watching. Blushing, she continued to speak as if nothing came up. "Well, apparently she wants you at the church, whoever she is. I'll come with ya, just in case it's a setup." she stated. Not as if she really cared if it was a setup. Personally, she would rather have just let him walk straight into the "lion's den." But according to the message, it was to be otherwise. She merely used the "in case it's a setup" line to cover up for that fact. Though something in her brain seemed worried about the fact if Edin had gotten hurt. She merely shook her head, ignoring the feeling.  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:30 pm
Edin sighed. "Well I guess I have no choice but to go back there." He began running towards the chaos gate, soon arriving there. "God dammit if this is set up..." He said to himself, hoping this girl was actually telling the truth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:39 am
Tsuyuna followed along in silence, not wanting to test Edin's already anxious mood. She glided with her wings, watching him from above. He soon arrived at a chaos gate. "He certainly seems to know where he's going," she thought. To her surprise, she found herself gazing at him. Mentally scolding herself, she glanced away quickly and came down towards the ground. "I'll admit he is...handsome. But that's as far as it goes!" she reasoned in her mind. Why was her heart thumping so fast? The last time she visually had contact with him was in Mac Anu and what occurred then was very similar to now. Quickly she typed in the coordinate words, ready to gate in as soon as he did.  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:24 am
Edin gated to the area, appearing at the old church. He turned around and waited for the girl. "Dammit I haven't asked for her name.." He sighed. Staring at the area where the girl should appear when she gated.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:13 pm
Tsuyuna soon appeared beside him, glancing up and noticing his odd expression. "What? Did something happen already?" she asked.  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:24 pm
Edin turned away. "No. Let's go inside." He anxiously began running towards the church.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:13 pm
Tsuyuna hesitated. Her last encounter in the church was not a pleasant one. Edin rushed towards the building without even stopping. For some reason, a small part of her consciousness wanted her to pursue him and stay by him. Logically, she knew she had no choice. With a sigh, she instantly ran and caught up with him. They approached the doors. Tsuyuna stopped and glanced up the lofty doors. "Hah! This is the easy way in," she chuckled to herself.  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:55 pm
"Oh nothing much, by the way........." he gave hitomi the gift that she needed to get at the church. "that was supposed to go to you earlier, but you left in a hurry. oh! and, as for ya, "he turned to mitsukai, "we should all go to an area and do a quest! that'll be fun!"

tri-edge: sits at the top of the network of The World. he noticed that the energy reading from before was moving in a root town, once more.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:55 am
( Random question: Have any of you played Soul Calibur III? o: )

"I think you'd make better use of those. And plus, they'll look great on you." Mitsukai slightly nodded. "Yeah, we haven't really done anything ever since we all met. Only meet at a holy ground or something and discuss things." She happily smiled, checking her inventory to see if there was something she could give Zeig. "I could hack one last time...but that'd require doing that one thing..." She thought, staring up at the sky.

Edin entered the church, waiting for Tsuyuna. He looked around in the church, nothing seemed out of place or weird.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:33 am
"ok, how about the quest called, "masquerade"? that seems like itd be good for us" zieg said as he started towards the chaos gate to gate towards dol dona.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff