Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Extended Discussion
Evolution VS Creationism Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one?
  Evolution
  Creationism
  Other
  Don't care.
View Results

wiccan of the moon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:17 am
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon

You are only too wrong about that.

No I'm not, I'm never wrong, yes I am aware that would make me infallible and therefore a god... but who's to say I am not a god?

And who says I'm not the angel of death like everyone seems to think I am? A friend just told me I was.
Because the angel of death is an anthropormised personification of a none physical entity designed to give us a reason and a simplistic acceptence of death when it happens.

I was being sarcastic! And God is nothing but a pain in the butt that people think will bring salvation. And that is all Gods. At least the fake ones.

God job I'm one of the real gods then, well an avatar there of, assumedly Loki the Trickster god of norse mythology, cos we all know the norse pantheon is the only real pantheon.

Ahhh! Loki. I should have known. And your right. Norse is the real pantheon. I love Norse mythology...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:44 pm
i personally believe on creationism because i look at it this way (not to say their arent other reasons i believe it). someone who believes in evolution (usually) believes theres no god. so when he dies (he believes) hes worm food. when i die (if i have faith) im going to heaven where i will spend eternity in peace and prosperity with my friends and god. so heres how i see it, if the evolutionist is right and im wrong then im just dead and nothing could have changed that, but flip that, if im right and the evolutionist is wrong, then hes spending and eternity in hell well creationists will be in heaven saying "i told you so", now please remember this is all my opinion  

midnight_guardian777

smedly_norbert

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:36 am
I am a solid creationist. For me it's not just "OHEY. I GET ETERNITY IN PARADISE"

God loved this terrible and sinful world enough to the point where he, blameless and perfect in all his glory, took all of our nasty, terrible sins so that we could have a chance at something better. Our greatest riches here on earth are like the nastiest thing you can imagine to God.

"How are you doing?"
"Better than I deserve."

(please don't bash me for being a Christian. I happen to like my religion, thanks. ^^)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:42 pm
Dave Dave
Evolution just makes more logical sense to me. We can't all have just gone poof out of 7 days of work. Because God "made" those days. And who made God? God just went through a door and was all like, "I'm gonna make something~ *whistles*"
Yeah whatever.

xox_mimi-chan_xox

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:30 am
illegal_actions13
I am a solid creationist. For me it's not just "OHEY. I GET ETERNITY IN PARADISE"

God loved this terrible and sinful world enough to the point where he, blameless and perfect in all his glory, took all of our nasty, terrible sins so that we could have a chance at something better. Our greatest riches here on earth are like the nastiest thing you can imagine to God.

"How are you doing?"
"Better than I deserve."

(please don't bash me for being a Christian. I happen to like my religion, thanks. ^^)

I'll bash you for failing to understand how the christian god works though. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:43 am
Rellik San
Creationism, but not a divine level, on an alien level, thats my belief that we are no more then a passing blink of an eye in some grand scientific endeavour by a much more powerful race then our own.

I actually completely agree with this.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:27 pm
Evolution. Because, simply put, Creationism is a bunch of bull.

Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff