Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
do you ever feel alone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_ctrl alt delete

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:34 pm
Yeah I feel lonely all the time but when I met people I want to talk to, I dont really talk much with them because I'm a little shy. It sucks but it's not the end of the world for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:17 pm
mostly only during the summer.  

stepatatime is my new sn

ffsghyanbh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:24 pm
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
Well, why join it then? And one of us has to stop quoting the other, or we'll be taking up the whole page with one post soon.
Like I said, I joined to take the piss. smile
You are such a nice person, joining guilds to bother people, I bet you have a lot of admierers. NOT.

Actually I'm one of the most respected people around the alternative music guilds. smile Particularly here and the got goth guild as well as having a moderately sized following of GD'ers that think I'm the coolest thing since the fonz.

So erm... yeah I am well liked and admired thanks. smile
Whatever.

pwn't  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:22 pm
Isel -yamashi no kyo-
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
Well, why join it then? And one of us has to stop quoting the other, or we'll be taking up the whole page with one post soon.
Like I said, I joined to take the piss. smile
You are such a nice person, joining guilds to bother people, I bet you have a lot of admierers. NOT.

Actually I'm one of the most respected people around the alternative music guilds. smile Particularly here and the got goth guild as well as having a moderately sized following of GD'ers that think I'm the coolest thing since the fonz.

Whatever.

pwn't

YEAH! he showed me.  

Rellik San
Captain

ffsghyanbh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:30 pm
Rellik San
Isel -yamashi no kyo-
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood

Whatever.

pwn't

YEAH! he showed me.

no, i was telling him that you pwn't him.

i was rubbing it in his face in a direct quote.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:11 am
I'm so lonley because I'm home alony!  

DaisukeOrDark

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:02 am
Isel -yamashi no kyo-
Rellik San
Isel -yamashi no kyo-
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood

Whatever.

pwn't

YEAH! he showed me.

no, i was telling him that you pwn't him.

i was rubbing it in his face in a direct quote.

Meh. You could claim I was adding to the pwning by throwing out a sarcastic attack against his retort.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:58 pm
bump  

iRandom45

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:46 pm
x-little-emo-x
bump
don't bump here  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:02 am
hm..im most of the time allone...im thinking about things...bad things from me and the world!
when i meet my friends i say not much.... i like them but....sometimes i want to still alone
and they dont understand that rolleyes  

youmbina

3,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:39 am
yeah...I'm alone I didn't have as many friends as I thought for they don't accept me for who I am I miss my boyfriend for he accepted me for who and what I was regardless of my bad rep...every night I lie on my bed alone in the darkness hoping the phone would ring it would be him...I dream of him and I on a cliff under a crimson moon's shine. will he ever call again?...I don't know...all I know is that he's the only man that truly loved me and unless he comes back to me...My lonlyness will never dissapear...Like Gaara...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:57 am
I feel alone a lot!!

Whenever I do though, I call a friend.

Panic Addict

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rina2008

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:06 am
i feel lonely alot too. the reasons are changing though, before i felt lonely cause i didn't have anyone i could talk to about stuff then i found a few people that are going throug the same stuff as i am and i was always lonely feeling away from them but now im just lonely no matter what.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:40 pm
i always feel lonely i have no friends they all abandoned me im moving to a place far away where im going to know no one my boyfriend just cheated on me and he was the one i could always go to when i felt down  

toruturedsoul

Lovely Samsoon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:01 pm
I feel alone when I hang out with my dad's girlfriend's daughter and her little evil friends. Long story, short, what I'm trying to say is I feel alone when my "friend" ignores me when she has HER friends over, and I can't hang out with them.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games