Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
You might be a Trekkie if... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurzon_Dax

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:55 pm
[.PT.] of [.BORG.]

- [for Lorhrok] Explain the time-Space continuum using a cheezit

now that id like to see  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:40 pm
-When you go to a crappy school dance and wish for a warp capable starship
-When you see a VOY game and think, "Those idiots got Voyager's registry wrong."
-When you can almost quote the first scene of Nemesis
-When you can quote the Ferengi Rules of Acquisition  

Preator Suran

Anon1052025

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:04 pm
when you teach your four year old cousin klingon history.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:11 pm
Ha! Wow, i'm more addicted than i thought i was...

If, instead of thinking WWJD (what would jesus do) you think WWJD (what would Janeway do)  

sk8_gurl21

[GS] Parallel Neptune

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:44 pm
hopw bout this one you find and get the next genration playing card game and accually play it with your stepdad who is also a trekkie *( and i;m so guilty on this one)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:03 pm
You know your a Trekkie if you hold conversations in klingon.  

Jean_Luc_Picard

Jean_Luc_Picard

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:06 pm
You know your a trekkie if you open your phone conversations by saying open hailing frequencies  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:35 pm
lymelady
BerylAlexandros
Se Ga Takai
todpury
-You can recognize all characters by voice. (I know there was a car commercial that Picard voiced, and there was one from the same brand that I think was narated by Janeway, not to mention all the episodes of "National Geographic" that Sisko narrated)
Avery Brooks also narrated an IBM commercial, explaining an 'Epiphany' of when your Business got way over your head. 3nodding

There was also a nature show that Worf narrated, if I recall correctly...
I was in science class one day and all of a sudden, William Shatner was narrating a documentary about some sort of thing dealing with....science I guess. I was like, Captain Kirk! It was a repeat of the Reading Rainbow incident, only, this time I knew why they were staring at me xd

There was a National Geographic program on alaska narrated by Patrick Picard  

Jean_Luc_Picard

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:42 pm
Jean_Luc_Picard
lymelady
BerylAlexandros
Se Ga Takai
todpury
-You can recognize all characters by voice. (I know there was a car commercial that Picard voiced, and there was one from the same brand that I think was narated by Janeway, not to mention all the episodes of "National Geographic" that Sisko narrated)
Avery Brooks also narrated an IBM commercial, explaining an 'Epiphany' of when your Business got way over your head. 3nodding

There was also a nature show that Worf narrated, if I recall correctly...
I was in science class one day and all of a sudden, William Shatner was narrating a documentary about some sort of thing dealing with....science I guess. I was like, Captain Kirk! It was a repeat of the Reading Rainbow incident, only, this time I knew why they were staring at me xd

There was a National Geographic program on alaska narrated by Patrick Picard
.... stare

and whom, might I ask, is "Patrick Picard? confused  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:49 pm
todpury
-You do a double-take whenever you see Levarr Burton without his visor.

He looks like he has a horse face without it. Everyone who's seen Roots can back me up.  

Coeurdanslapoche

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:13 am
BeautifulPrincessBecky
todpury
-You do a double-take whenever you see Levarr Burton without his visor.

He looks like he has a horse face without it. Everyone who's seen Roots can back me up.
There was also an Educational Show he was on when I was really young. It was called "Reading Rainbow", on PBS.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:55 pm
You should get the black Trekkie shirt they sell at Carowinds and the Star Trek Experience...it's much like that.  

Ryuuzaki Kusakurin

narabinai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:54 am
You know your a Trekkie when:

- You can name all the Trek actors on a moments notice.
- You can think of an incedent that occured in a Trek and name the episode AND season it happened in.
- You constantly think Q will pop up at random moments (and are worried he's spying on you).
- You spend hundreds on the season DVDs.
- You watch all movies with Trek actors in it even if the movie sucks.
- You dress up as a trek character for halloween.
- You've bought and read all the books based on the series.
- You get ticked when the books don't have every detail perfectly---did we mention you know when every detail is correct or not?

It's all me...I've done them all! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:00 pm
-When try the vulcan nerve pinch on someone
-When something doesn't go your way you yell*takes a deep breath*KHAN!!!!!!!!!KHANNN!!!!!!!
-When someone taunt's you Yell "SHUT UP OR I'LL BRING THE WRATH OF KHAN UPON YOU"
-When you a phone rings and you say "Incoming transmission captain" or "we're being hailed captain" to who's ever closest to the phone
-Before you prove someone wrong or conclude proving someone wrong you say a sentence with logical or illogical in it

The 2nd one I do a lot 3nodding  

goddess_oraorchid

Naphatarie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:28 pm
You talk with a teacher about star trek ALL the time.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff