Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
$1,000,000 dollars in a case, take it or leave it? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Take it or leave it?
  Take it!
  Leave it...
  Umm......throw it all up in the air!
  Paint each bill a different colour and arrange in a picture.
View Results

NewAgeAntique

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:05 pm
I know I'm a jerk for this but realisticly, I'd take it. When are you going to get an oppurtunity like that again? That would eb my full college tuition and then some! :O

Okay... or i'd bring it to the police, seeing as thats what I usually do when I find money. Dunno, I wouldn't know untill it happens.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:12 pm
i would turn it into the police and normally after 30 days if no one claimed it your aloud to keep it. if some one got it oh well good karma for me then. if not id use the money to get a car house and pay for collage along with the rest of the debt on my parents houses. then donate what ever is left to different charities.  

Zandratic

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Blackdeviation

900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:52 pm
I would take the money, one life opportunity then wait a bit to spend them if i dont hear anything on the news or something like that. I start to spend them.

And about the maffia thing, when they finaly gets me I would have used all the money and had a great time doing it so I would be redy to die and I would do it with a smile on my face knowing I had taken money from the evil people. pirate  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:01 pm
Blackdeviation
I would take the money, one life opportunity then wait a bit to spend them if i dont hear anything on the news or something like that. I start to spend them.

And about the maffia thing, when they finaly gets me I would have used all the money and had a great time doing it so I would be redy to die and I would do it with a smile on my face knowing I had taken money from the evil people. pirate
Even my uncle? sad  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:30 pm
XWraith_LordX
Blackdeviation

Even my uncle? sad
Is he evil?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:10 pm
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Blackdeviation

Even my uncle? sad
Is he evil?
He used to work as a money launderer for the Mafia before he was shot.

It happened before I was born, I never met him. *shrugs*  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:20 pm
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Blackdeviation

Even my uncle? sad
Is he evil?

That doesn't answer my question. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:04 am
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Blackdeviation

Even my uncle? sad
Is he evil?

Well he probably wasn't the evilest guy in town. He wasn't exactly a good person but he wasn't evil.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Blackdeviation

900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:06 am
Digital Malevolence

It happened before I was born, I never met him. *shrugs*Well he probably wasn't the evilest guy in town. He wasn't exactly a good person but he wasn't evil.

1. He worked for the maffia so yes he is evil. If you work for the maffia and knowing it, you are evil.

2. No one who commit a crime do see them self as evil. They just do what they think is best for them.
The argument that the leaders of the concentration camp had when they were broth to justices, was that they just did what they were told to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:07 pm
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Blackdeviation

Even my uncle? sad
Is he evil?

Well he probably wasn't the evilest guy in town. He wasn't exactly a good person but he wasn't evil.
Well if he wasn't evil then Blackdeviation wouldn't be stealing from him. 3nodding

@ Blackdeviation: Just because someone works with the mob doesn't mean they are evil.  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

Bloody Loon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:50 am
Blackdeviation
Digital Malevolence

It happened before I was born, I never met him. *shrugs*Well he probably wasn't the evilest guy in town. He wasn't exactly a good person but he wasn't evil.

1. He worked for the maffia so yes he is evil. If you work for the maffia and knowing it, you are evil.

2. No one who commit a crime do see them self as evil. They just do what they think is best for them.
The argument that the leaders of the concentration camp had when they were broth to justices, was that they just did what they were told to do.

Evil is a strong term. I take it you don't like it when people say that all goths are evil. If so, then saying that if you work for the mafia, you're evil. Evil is relative, always has been always will be. I mean, he could have been caught in a bad situation, and been forced to work for them, it happens quite often. Don't be so quick to assume, and to judge, I hope that goth has taught you that much.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:51 pm
Blackdeviation
Digital Malevolence

Please do not drag Nazis into this....  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Blackdeviation

900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:45 am
Well come to think of it I say, that if no one is evil or good, there is no one that deserv the money more then anyone else there for it ok to take the money who ever they belong to from the beginning.

Sry about the Nazi thing just wanted to state a stupid example.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:52 am
I would only keep half, and turn the rest in to the police. What would I do with what I kept? I'd have to think more about that. I now I would get an apartment and art supplies that would help make art I could sell or display in galleries. I would also donate a little to charity, though I don't know which one. Not sure about the rest, unless I hid it for a rainy day.  

Angel Bruja

Xx_neoreaper_xX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:27 am
When I keep it I would deposit it into the bank and live off the interest.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff