Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
GAARA'S BIRTHDAY! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Birthday Theme
  Tropical?
  Costume?
  MY LITTLE PONY!?
  Masqurade Ball?
View Results

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:13 pm
"Wow allready done me and Saukra have to go to Temaris and help her decoret!!!! Ummm.....Sasuke cant u tell Naruto-kun to meet me at the Ramen shop later?????"Hinata said  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:16 pm
Ino pays for the things she got and leaves to check on other things and see her date.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:21 pm
"Bye Ino or as Sakura would say it INO-PIG"Hinata said  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:54 pm
"I don't think you need to ask Naruto to be at the ramen bar... rolleyes " Tsunade said. "Well, I should go meet up with Temari and all, right?"  

Akumu-Sekkaku

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:28 pm
((who is going to play as Naruto anyways????))
"Oh ok..well i will see you at the party Sakura"
Hinata heads ove to Naruto-kuns house and knocks on the door and waits for him to answer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:59 pm
((Yeah we need a Naruto)) Sasuke stood there for a second as the events played out. He guessed he was taking sakura now, she seemed...happy...psycho happy. And since when am I a messenger for Naruto? He did at least know where he would probably be. Naruto would be pissed because he somehow managed to get a date first. He still wasn't quite sure how that had happened...must be a girl thing he decided. He wasn't going to turn her down now, the last thing he wanted was to be lectured at the party, he was already going to be bored out of his mind later. Might as well find Naruto. he thought walking off.  

Scary_Moonlight

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:12 pm
Hinata knocks on the door again "Naruto-kun are you there"Hinata said "Well he might not be home"Hinata leaves the house and gose looks for him  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:09 pm
(It'ld be Naruto But I'm already taking on another person)

Ino arm and arm with her new boyfriend walks around the corner spotting Hinata.

Hey Hinata

Chouji (who I now call) looks oer at Hinata, hey, and pulls Ino closer to him.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

DranineStone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:15 pm
Sakura smiles at Sasuke. "Arigato, Sasuke-kun" She giggled. "The purpose of a date is so you don't have to be alone and that also means that you have to pick me up." She winks at him. "Be at my place tonight at seven." She giggled and paid for her stuff before leaving the store and heading over to where the party was being held.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:04 pm
"Oh Hi Ino-chan have you seen Naruto-kun anywhere???"Hinata said looking around for Naruto  

Bravery-Homunculus

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:16 pm
Sorry no, how about you Chouji?

I think he went training somewhere.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:41 pm
Pick her up? Sasuke thought. He was going to give Naruto hell now. Take the first girl who asks, what a joke. He left before Sakura could demand anything else. He would 'conveniently' disappear until it was time to meet Sakura and go to the party. After he talked to Naruto though.  

Scary_Moonlight

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:33 am
(( I'll play Naruto))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:53 am
((Ok ^_^))

"Oh ok well i will see you at the party with choji Ino"Hianata said and went to go look for Naruto again

Bravery-Homunculus

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:22 pm
Naruto walked around town for a bit looking for something to do. He saw Hinata. "Hey Hinata whats up?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff