Submit

rabbitbutt

Loiterer

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:54 pm
What do you mean? Like on the internet or when I actually knew that it existed? exclaim question  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:17 pm
i grew up LOVING digimon, sailor moon and cardcaptor sakura. Im sooo happy I found it. heart  

xpinksoda

Pikachipi

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:50 am
I found anime because of boredom and surfing through channels. whee
I found out about manga after my friends got into anime and we all got manga together. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:41 pm
My older brother introduced me to both manga and anime.  

xxEmoRachaelRoselovelyxx

Dark Kitsune-sama

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:09 am
i started watching anime when my ex-bf introduced me to watch naruto. subsequently, i got addicted and i started to watch more and more. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:57 am
My elder brother pretty much got hooked on Anime before I was even born... so the moment I fell out of my mom... it was anime this-anime that-anime here-anime there... you get the point.

My brother would snatch the remote and hide it so he could watch Anime without anyone interferring(which is why I never learned to love shows like teletubbies, sesame street or any of those kiddie shows that suck like ****, he'd steal from my piggy bank-and my other brother's piggy bank just to buy those small gundam plastic toys and anime posters...

He always forced Anime at home--until my mom would get home... so I guess it's because I lived in an Anime-bountiful childhood... that sounds weird.... xd  

lanissi

kaisister

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:37 pm
i know about anime since i was born biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:23 pm
umm i just randomly started watching it on tv then five years later i found out it was anime.
then my friend just gave me a manga and said here read this.  

Sleepy Nia

IvyStarling

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:06 pm
I found manga first, followed closely by anime, thanks to one of my friends. We were in class and she was gushing about this new Prince of Tennis volume she had gotten, and she noticed I wasn't having much of a reaction. So, the following dialogue proceeded: "WHAT??!!! You've never read any manga or watched ANY anime? You have got to try it out." Without waiting for my answer, she pushed the first volume into my hands and left, saying she'd pick it up next week. I LOVED it, became addicted, and started watching anime too xd .  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:55 pm
it was new years eve and i was flipping through the channels and then i just happen to land on naruto and there was a whole marathon of it
it turned out that my friend drew anime since she was in first grade and she told me about too

at first i though manga and anime were the same
later i found out it was two different things XD domokun  

Placeboraw

Captain Kolita

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:25 pm
I knew about it for a long time, but started reading it finally a couple years ago when I was at Hastings and bored to death, that's how I found manga.... but with anime, I watched Pokemon when I was in first grade, then forgot about anime, then I picked it up again when I watched Spirited Away for a first time. (Miyazaki rocks the socks off all!! Though Princess Mononoke is better than Spirited Away...)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:24 am
I heard some Japanese songs and decided to watch what it was all about. I realized it was from an anime.

And there! Anime became a huge part of my life. whee  

ladyyk

Sparoe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:59 pm
Through my Friend Kara, who at the time I had just met smile

She was talking about FMA and then one day I was flipping through the channels with my friend Leanne and it was on smile

Manga, not sure neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:15 am
Anime: When I was little there were different shows of anime in wich i thought they were just simple cartoons. Like Sailor Moon and Drangonball Z.

Manga: One of my neighbors showed me how to read them and I got hooked up. biggrin

xXyamoli21Xx

Treeswatchyoumasturbate

Man-Hungry Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:35 pm
for me it happed when i was in L.Aafter Universal Theaters we went to our hotel room and my mom was flipping threw channels and Inuyasha was on at like 6pm...( there t.vs or something were all weird) it was the first eppisode and it i fell in love with it. for manga i honestly don't remeber.. i couldn't even tell you what the my first manga book was  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff