Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
So you're a streetlight manifesto fan... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:59 am
Kingshortpants
Well I've never written horns but Generally I write the lyrics, guitar, bass, and sometimes drums. I'm not gunna say any of my songs are good lol and at the moment I'm between bands but I enjoy it so I don't think of it as work.

ehh horns aren't really that bad. I'm not amazing or anything. far from it. but I'm tryin to atleast get a little better. its kinda like writing basslines though. only not exactly. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:44 pm
Guns of Navarone
kay_tee0120
well i have an excuse. being a senior in high school, a director for my schools tv show, and the lighting goddess for our spring production really has it's busy times.

but i dont want to get too off topic.

im so happy MMB are back together. I'm having a hard time finding their new album though. Would someone like to tell me what they think of it before i buy it?

I got it off kraytracker. lol. order it online if you wanna buy it. but uhh. being a senior in highschool is more like an excuse TO post a lot. senior year is nothin. highschool in general is nothing but whatever. try college, plus being in a band, basically writing everything for said band, and I still waste a lot of time on s**t. I should stop wasting time n all but whatever.

Yeah probably for your high school it is. I go to infamous Lake Orion High School. Where they add a ton of weight to your back as soon as you're a senior and tell you to get it all done in a few months or else you won't graduate. 40 hours of community service or as they call it "service learning" hours, and a Career Focused Education binder with 60 "Performance Indicators" in it, and present the whole binder to a committee of teachers and administrators. They then determine if you "pass" and if you don't you have to do it all over again until you do or else, you won't graduate.
I'M FINALLY DONE WITH ALL OF THAT!!!! sweatdrop  

eUAjwe4K

eUAjwe4K

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:46 pm
I went COMPLETELY off topic.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:29 am
kay_tee0120
Guns of Navarone
kay_tee0120
well i have an excuse. being a senior in high school, a director for my schools tv show, and the lighting goddess for our spring production really has it's busy times.

im so happy MMB are back together. I'm having a hard time finding their new album though. Would someone like to tell me what they think of it before i buy it?

I got it off kraytracker. lol. order it online if you wanna buy it. but uhh. being a senior in highschool is more like an excuse TO post a lot. senior year is nothin. highschool in general is nothing but whatever. try college, plus being in a band, basically writing everything for said band, and I still waste a lot of time on s**t. I should stop wasting time n all but whatever.

Yeah probably for your high school it is. I go to infamous Lake Orion High School. Where they add a ton of weight to your back as soon as you're a senior and tell you to get it all done in a few months or else you won't graduate. 40 hours of community service or as they call it "service learning" hours, and a Career Focused Education binder with 60 "Performance Indicators" in it, and present the whole binder to a committee of teachers and administrators. They then determine if you "pass" and if you don't you have to do it all over again until you do or else, you won't graduate.

Wow, god really hates your soul.  

Guns of Navarone

Kingshortpants

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:37 am
Damn kaytee that would of really got in the way of all my drinking lol.

I love writing bass lines though guns they are so much fun!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:06 pm
Kingshortpants

agreed. although my bassist doesn't agree. I make him some hard basslines. he wasn't a bassist.  

Guns of Navarone

eUAjwe4K

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:20 pm
Guns of Navarone
kay_tee0120
Guns of Navarone
kay_tee0120

Wow, god really hates your soul.

yes,yes he does. "No capsing the 'h'! No capsing the 'h'! No capsing the 'h'!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:22 pm
Kingshortpants

Yes but fortunately I don't drink. and I honestly never could.  

eUAjwe4K

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:09 am
kay_tee0120
Kingshortpants

your mouth has been sown shut?!?! that must suck. you need an IV to get water and food now?

lol. drinking isn't some horriblehorrible thing, as long as you're not a retard about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:18 pm
Guns of Navarone
kay_tee0120
Kingshortpants

your mouth has been sown shut?!?! that must suck. you need an IV to get water and food now?

lol. drinking isn't some horriblehorrible thing, as long as you're not a retard about it.

lets just get back to the topic. lol

im going to go see streetlight next month and im going to see mustard plug this month  

eUAjwe4K

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:20 am
Jesus christ!

thomas is the worst guitarist on the ******** face of the planet.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:36 pm
Guns of Navarone
Jesus christ!

He's got rhythm... and that's about it. There are plenty of worse guitarists.  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:01 am
Melomaniacal
Guns of Navarone
Jesus christ!

The man doesn't even know how to play in half time. everyone slows to half and he decides to play at the same speed. and he does the same pick patterns for his "upbeat" which he never really plays upbeat.

it annoys me. I had to sit through them to pass out flyers. I figured, I'd go down have fun, skank a bit, enjoy myself even if I don't really care for them. but then, it just wasn't skankable at all. but I did get a comfy seat in a couch while I waited for them to end! and I got the new Dan Potthast CD for half price b/c dan is awesome.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:59 pm
Guns of Navarone
Melomaniacal
Guns of Navarone
Jesus christ!

The man doesn't even know how to play in half time. everyone slows to half and he decides to play at the same speed. and he does the same pick patterns for his "upbeat" which he never really plays upbeat.

it annoys me. I had to sit through them to pass out flyers. I figured, I'd go down have fun, skank a bit, enjoy myself even if I don't really care for them. but then, it just wasn't skankable at all. but I did get a comfy seat in a couch while I waited for them to end! and I got the new Dan Potthast CD for half price b/c dan is awesome.

Well, his off beat accenting... is accenting the offbeats, so I see no problem there. It isn't ludicrous to play in normal time (or even double time) while others are playing in half, not that I see him do it anyway. Well, whatever.

But seriously, we get it. You don't like Streetlight. This is only the millionth time I've seen you completely trashing them, it's really enough. We all got the point after the first time. It's like you're just trying to start conversations about how horrible they are. I'm not trying to sound angry or mean, but it is getting to be a little ridiculous now.  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:15 pm
Melomaniacal
Guns of Navarone
Melomaniacal
Guns of Navarone
Jesus christ!

Well, his off beat accenting... is accenting the offbeats, so I see no problem there. It isn't ludicrous to play in normal time (or even double time) while others are playing in half, not that I see him do it anyway. Well, whatever.

But seriously, we get it. You don't like Streetlight. This is only the millionth time I've seen you completely trashing them, it's really enough. We all got the point after the first time. It's like you're just trying to start conversations about how horrible they are. I'm not trying to sound angry or mean, but it is getting to be a little ridiculous now.

I know its ridiculous. I had to sit through them for an hour at a show, I figured i oculd atleast dance and all, but it was just like. ahh. idk. so after giving them a millionth try, I still can't stand them. lol. I was just very irritated by it and felt the need to say something. lol.  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff