Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
"It has the biggest hook I have ever heard." Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pete...
  spills us all the secrets. <3
View Results

Kitsunekins

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:25 pm
The whole "France" thing makes me fink of Moulin Rouge.
:U
I lub El Tango De Roxanne!
<3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:29 pm
amazing <3333
i bet they're gonna be greater than fob,, we just have to wait until the new cd comes out 3nodding

lamisticalunisha

lamisticalunisha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:33 pm
and about the new song... maybe it's just the first version,, or something like that... maybe ryan is working on the lyrics sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:33 pm
yeah the repetitiveness is the hook, i think
really unusual but that might be it... and that is panic!-s awesomeness, to do usual things or usual topics in an unusual way  

SingPaNiCDiScO

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:12 am
Some of their other songs are actually kind of repetitive too.. but usually just at the end of the song xp

The other day, I was listening to my iPod during lunch (with speakers) and Lying was on. And at one point my mom was like "Geez, this is the first time I've ever heard the song and I already know it: testosterone boys and harlequin girls, dance to this beat and hold a lover close. Let's get these teen hearts beating faster, faster."

I was surprised xp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:45 am
-cough- The end of "Build God.." -cough cough-

PrimeRibby
Captain

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:46 pm
yes, and the end of there's a good reason...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:50 pm
`PrimeRib
-cough- The end of "Build God.." -cough cough-
Very true.
And also There's A Good Reason (TAGRTANHYJHTOIY!!!) and actually, the end of pretty much any of theirs songs xp

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:18 pm
The phrases in A Fever and the length of the words are so long, it's hard to even notice the repetitive-ness though. And plus, every song is completely different, so (well, for me) it's hard to get bored from the songs.

You guys all noticed Ryan's back up vocals in the new song, right? Well, like, on the album, Brendon will probably be singing those vocals, and they will most likely be over lapped onto other lyrics, like a lot of the lyrics in A Fever overlapped. That might help with the repetitive-ness issue. 4laugh Do you know what I mean?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:55 am
`PrimeRib
The phrases in A Fever and the length of the words are so long, it's hard to even notice the repetitive-ness though. And plus, every song is completely different, so (well, for me) it's hard to get bored from the songs.

You guys all noticed Ryan's back up vocals in the new song, right? Well, like, on the album, Brendon will probably be singing those vocals, and they will most likely be over lapped onto other lyrics, like a lot of the lyrics in A Fever overlapped. That might help with the repetitive-ness issue. 4laugh Do you know what I mean?
Yeah, I thought of that too. I was wondering if Brendon or Ryan would be singing the backup on the album... I kind of hope Ryan will!  

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:43 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib

Yeah, I thought of that too. I was wondering if Brendon or Ryan would be singing the backup on the album... I kind of hope Ryan will!

I hope he will too. That'd be amaaazzzing.
I doubt he will though.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:02 am
You never know!
I think he might. The fans love Ryan, they want to hear him xp And since he's been taking voice lessons maybe they'll decide to have him on the album this time...

But I guess we'll have to wait and see (until 2008 gonk gonk )

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:32 pm
gonk I hate thinking about how far away that is. Haha.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:57 pm
I know. One of the most depressing thoughts ever?
(Well okay, maybe that's being a bit dramatic... but it is a long time!)

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:33 pm
It is the most depressing thought ever. crying Well, for me right now it is.

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff