Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
___ ways to annoy your band director Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Padfoot_Freak

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:00 pm
I don't know if these have already been said as I skipped like a page of them and I don't have the best memory blaugh
Rearrange all of the music
Rearrange the percussion section area thing (wow that was a bad sentance)
Play wrong notes on purpose (especially right after he's told you that it's the wrong note!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:22 pm
tinyspider
Use a saxaphone mouthpiece on a tuba, use a tuba mouthpiece on a clarinet, use a bassoon reed on a trumpet, use a trumpet mouthpiece on a flute, etc. I've done all of those xd

A trumpet player put her mouth piece on a flute once in the middle of an away football game...she called it the "homemade flumpet" then we realized that there already was an instrument called a flumpet so it's not a "trute" xd

Our BD thought that was cool...especially when she started to play it...it made a cool sound. 3nodding  

Erisad

trombone chica

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:45 pm
I have one great way... Kidnap their baton and leave a ransom note demanding that he bring you slide oil/valve oil/cork grease... Whatever works.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:29 pm
I know one, our bd really gets mad when we talk at every chance we get during rehersal. whee He hates it. He even writes "Shut Up" on the board and we still don't. One time he wrot Shut the Hell Up. blaugh  

kokori141

HALLthe3rd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:23 pm
i called my director dad once.. he hasn't looked at me the same way since  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:19 pm
hide her coffee cup (of course, no one has been stu-er, uh, brave enough to try it yet...)  

luthen.inadon

Shunsuke Akagi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:31 pm
The percussion really piss him off just by being there. And he's really scary when you're no longer in the second or third row of clarinets. gonk He's a good guy though...he's just one of those people you wanna avoid when you know they're stressed and/or furious. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:40 pm
Our band director gets mad when we don't memorize a song right off.

Tomorrow, our band has to play at a Send-Off for some of the Mississippian troops going off to Iraq and Friday he made us play the Star Spangled Banner for the first time since Marching season.

It sounded good...until he made us turn our stands around.

Band Director: I'm actually afraid of what this is going to sound like.

My.God. It sounded awful when we played that...one thing it did NOT sound like was the Star Spangled Banner...it was...something scary...

He looked at the first row of clarinets, obviously expecting more out of us, and asked, "Why haven't you guys memorized this?" I just wanted to hide under a rock. >_< He makes us feel so bad when he's upset.  

Kairi.nin

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:29 pm
-Hug them.
-Call 'em by their first names, or shortened versions of their last names. (Like Dove-man and/or Ratzo for Dove and Ratzlaff. Two of my BD's.)
-Play in the rests... on purpose.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:43 pm
McGahee21
i called my director dad once.. he hasn't looked at me the same way since

well then you beat his fav student at all-county and he just hates you now cause he cant brag about it anymore blaugh

I cant believe you called him dad *rolls over and dies from laughter*

Oh, and then there was the turtle break dancing thing (dont ask)

Then you yelled out a certain phrase just as he walked in lol

man, you really are an idiot xd  

Zwinky Bear

Jazztast!c

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:19 pm
I decided one day to do a bad impression of gangsta(It's so much fun to imitate the people that take it seriously!), and I called Mrs. Montgomery my "M-Dawg".

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:21 pm
YOU CAN POKE THEM WITH A STICK!!! A REALLY REALLY LONG STICK FROM WHERE YOU'RE SITTING!!!! XD!!!!!!!!!!!

Please ignore that. I am feeling nauseous today  

Tara~Puget27

BrokenFire276

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:31 pm
It's fun to find where they live and show up in the middle of the night asking for a drill chart/valve oil/something else annoying to ask for at 2 in the morning. They aren't happy, but they do end up making the most hilarious face.

Have a bunch of cell phones go off at a certain time or have a different one go off every minute or two.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:32 pm
BrokenFire276
It's fun to find where they live and show up in the middle of the night asking for a drill chart/valve oil/something else annoying to ask for at 2 in the morning. They aren't happy, but they do end up making the most hilarious face.

Have a bunch of cell phones go off at a certain time or have a different one go off every minute or two.

Question: Have you actually done this?

Question 2: Did you have a picture? xd  

Jazztast!c

Paradot

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:43 pm
play one extra note after the ending of a song during practice. sweatdrop  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers