Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Panic! In the Classroom (new pics) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's these substandard motels on the
  la la la la la
View Results

Los Miserables

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:09 pm

`PrimeRib
You're lucky you've been to festivals. surprised I've never been to one. [well, one with modern music.]

I told my mom that I need supplies for a "Panic! project" I'm going to make. xD She just rolled her eyes.

Hey...where has Jenny been these days? ;~;

Panic! Project...nice! If I told my mom that I'd have to explain to her once again that I was talking about Panic at the disco. But I'm not really showy with the fact that I listen to them...it's almost secretive. Because my mother wouldn't approve of their lyrics. But she knows I listen to them because she's seen my collage. But I just won't let her listen to their songs. hehe.
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:15 pm

Haha I feel uncomfortable talking to my parents about "boy" bands and those kind of stuff, so I usually try to avoid starting conversations about music when we eat at the dinner table.
The only song my mom seems to like by Panic! is But It's Better If You Do.
sweatdrop
I guess she hadn't seen the video yet, hehe.
Yeah, I've noticed that Jenny kind of disappeared for a while.
confused
Hope she comes back soon! she's hilarious.

Bilvy

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:42 am

My parents know I like a band called Panic! At The Disco (actually they probably don't know it's called Panic! with an exclamation point, but they at least know it's Panic At The Disco xp )

They don't know any of their songs though, or the band members, or anything about them. At least I don't think they do. I mean, I do talk about them a lot, so maybe they remember some stuff... I doubt it though.

They also think I have an unhealthy liking of FOB, seeing as I was so happy to hear they'd be playing in Belgium. My dad was all "it's not going to be a life changing event, you know. It's not such a big deal, in fact, it's probably not normal to be so excited about it..." blablablah.
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:51 am

`PrimeRib
You're lucky you've been to festivals. surprised I've never been to one. [well, one with modern music.]

I told my mom that I need supplies for a "Panic! project" I'm going to make. xD She just rolled her eyes.

Yeahh.. but I haven't been to a concert before. Ever. So that kinda sucks. The only reason I go to festivals is because that's the only way to see any decent bands over here.

And last year I was staying with a friend in the US who was going to Warped while I was there, so obviously I was happy to have the opportunity to go with her 3nodding

My mom would either ignore the 'Panic! project' thing, or ask what the heck I was talking about xp

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:16 pm

Madame Le Guillotine
`PrimeRib

Panic! Project...nice! If I told my mom that I'd have to explain to her once again that I was talking about Panic at the disco. But I'm not really showy with the fact that I listen to them...it's almost secretive. Because my mother wouldn't approve of their lyrics. But she knows I listen to them because she's seen my collage. But I just won't let her listen to their songs. hehe.

My mom knows I listen to them. xD I mean, I probably sing the whole album through at least three times a day, rofl. <3 There is no secret in my household about Panic!. I think my sister wants to murder them.
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:37 pm

dinosawrz
`PrimeRib
Madame Le Guillotine
`PrimeRib

My mom knows I listen to them. xD I mean, I probably sing the whole album through at least three times a day, rofl. <3 There is no secret in my household about Panic!. I think my sister wants to murder them.

lmao your mom sounds like my mom she has her own copy of the cd too lmao and your sister sounds like most of my friends...

Your mom has her own copy of the CD?! rofl

umm yeah i constantly was listening to mine and then she decided she wanted it so she bought me the limited edition box so she could have the cd.. xp

dinosawrz

blackiewackie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:08 pm

Very cool.....poster.....thing....anyways it rocks! Hope you got an A! xd
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:59 pm

blackiewackie
Very cool.....poster.....thing....anyways it rocks! Hope you got an A! xd

Hah...speaking of. It was the last day of school and she said for us to come back sometime during the day to pick up all our projects. I was the only one that came back because I wanted my collage. xp But I think I took it before she graded it! Whoops...At least I have it. I mean, I really wanted to keep it. lol.

Los Miserables

your sweetest memory

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:05 pm

that is awesome!
i wish we did that in MY art class...
lucky!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:35 pm

I keep bugging my mom to go to a craft store so I can buy supplies to make one. 4laugh Tehe.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:52 pm

Yaaayyy! I finally went to a hobby store and got supplies. I bought like...a black foam board type of thing, cool shiny background paper stuff, cool theatre stickers, Las Vegas stickers, and ribbon. 4laugh Now I just need to print out a bunch of cool pictures and stuff. I'm going to make all the pictures black and white like Madame Le Guillotine did. <3

You guys need to help me find really good quality pictures! It can be of any of the boys seperatley, or them all together, or whatever. They don't need to be black and white, I can make them black and white in photoshop.

When I got my boxset for Christmas, there was an extra copy of one of the pictures of Ryan and Brendon, so I'm going to put that on there too! =D I was like, "OMG. THEY GAVE ME AN EXTRA." I was estatic. Haha.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:57 pm

`PrimeRib
Yaaayyy! I finally went to a hobby store and got supplies. I bought like...a black foam board type of thing, cool shiny background paper stuff, cool theatre stickers, Las Vegas stickers, and ribbon. 4laugh Now I just need to print out a bunch of cool pictures and stuff. I'm going to make all the pictures black and white like Madame Le Guillotine did. <3

You guys need to help me find really good quality pictures! It can be of any of the boys seperatley, or them all together, or whatever. They don't need to be black and white, I can make them black and white in photoshop.

When I got my boxset for Christmas, there was an extra copy of one of the pictures of Ryan and Brendon, so I'm going to put that on there too! =D I was like, "OMG. THEY GAVE ME AN EXTRA." I was estatic. Haha.
Sweet cool
I'm excited for you xp As odd as that may be.

There were pictures in the boxset? surprised Just like.. loose pictures? Or posters? Or what? xp I so need to get me one of those things xp

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:05 pm

Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib

Sweet cool
I'm excited for you xp As odd as that may be.

There were pictures in the boxset? surprised Just like.. loose pictures? Or posters? Or what? xp I so need to get me one of those things xp

Here, I'll show you. biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Credit to patd-fan.com

Those are what came in the boxset. <3 Mine had two of the ones where Ryan is buttoning up his shirt and Brendon is sitting in the background (which you can't see Brendon in that picture because the other picture is overlaping on him). I have all of them framed in my room. Haha. redface There was a poster in the boxset too.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ta-da! I'm still waiting to get mine framed...because I want it done professionally. ;D

Sorry if I'm ruining it for you. xDD
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:19 pm

Ruining it? Nah! Thanks for posting those 3nodding

Pictures:
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8
Pic 9

Those are ones I was thinking of putting on my collage, if I ever get around to making it. Although, once school's out I'm sure I'll have time... I don't think I'll use all of them, since it can't be too big... but probably most of them. And I want to find the originals of the ones that have been photoshopped..

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:54 pm

Aww! Those are all really cute. I found the originals of some of the ones that were photoshopped for you. ^^

(pic 3)
(pic 2)
(pic 7)

And here are the ones from that one background thing (if you were looking for those)...

Bden: [x] [x]
Jon: [x] [x]
Spence: [x] [x]
Ry: [x] [x]

I don't know if you know about that photoshoot or not, but basically they were given a camera and the clicker thing to take the picture, and they were in the room by themself. And they got to decide how they wanted to take the photo of themselves and everything. I thought that was kind of neat. ^^
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff