Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Do you feel and/or act your age? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you?
  yes
  no
View Results

Autumn-PostxMortem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:33 am
I'm 15.

Sometimes I act like I'm 10. Other times I act like I'm 30.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:42 pm
Depends, il mature or 15, but i have my silly side too, i love to goof around, but when it soes to serious matters im the perfect guy for the job  

Kyo Hitomi

e x m o t i o n a l

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:40 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Thank you, Exmotional. I dearly adore you. :]

^_^ it needed to be said, the way i see it.
Everybody can be immature,
*hugs her stuffed cow*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:05 am
exmotional
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

*hugs her stuffed cow*

But thats because life itself is immature, even playing GTA an adult orientated game, is immature, because thats it... its a game.

So unless your all work and no play (in which case jack is indeed, a very dull boy) then your always going to be immature, but the case in point is how immature are you, I'm not that immature, sure, I collect toys and read comics, but compared to say kids getting drunk and doing stupid things for the simple sake they can, I'm positively an old man.

Levels of maturity, since digital entertainment came into popular use, really need to be reevaluated.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:09 am
Rellik San
exmotional
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

*hugs her stuffed cow*

But thats because life itself is immature, even playing GTA an adult orientated game, is immature, because thats it... its a game.

So unless your all work and no play (in which case jack is indeed, a very dull boy) then your always going to be immature, but the case in point is how immature are you, I'm not that immature, sure, I collect toys and read comics, but compared to say kids getting drunk and doing stupid things for the simple sake they can, I'm positively an old man.

Levels of maturity, since digital entertainment came into popular use, really need to be reevaluated.
I don't ROCK...

LOLOLOL rellik is immature XD O.O so was i.....and still am......*gasp*

...I METAL

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:38 pm
I wish I were still 17, that was a good age. No heavy responsibility besides homework and a part-time job. You have the capabilities of an adult but don't need to pay all the bills. I'm only 18 now but I know that things are going to suck in a bad way unless something awesome happens in the way of a career. Or I become a drifter who doesn't die in a ditch. Drifting would be cool minus the ditch-dying-in. What was the about again?  

NaiKhanomDtom

Masked-Emoboy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:06 am
pardon me, but its very silly to say "i act like 16, 20 and sometimes 21"
Who the heck made the feelings for different ages? C´mon it´s bullshit. I´m darn 24 years old (uuuh how embarrasing) and people treat me like 16. so, if im hyperactive, im a little boy. but most of the time i am i. 24 years and thats f**kin too old.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:19 am
Masked-Emoboy
Who the heck made the feelings for different ages? C´mon it´s bullshit. I´m darn 24 years old (uuuh how embarrasing) and people treat me like 16. so, if im hyperactive, im a little boy. but most of the time i am i. 24 years and thats f**kin too old.

Well you've taken my title as the old man of the place... now the only question is can you be as grouchy as me?  

Rellik San
Captain

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:19 am

ZOMBIE! HE'S 24!!!
Dx
crying

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:07 pm
Masked-Emoboy

Yeah, that's what gets me! "I'm 16 but i act 17"
What's the difference? How can you tell? I see the difference between a three and four year old, and beyond that point it's a matter of personality and environment.
*shakes her head* how sad, to be so caught up with number.  

e x m o t i o n a l

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:22 pm
I'm happy with the age I am right now. For the longest time I always felt older than all the kids my age, now I feel like I've finally caught up to myself. :]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:47 pm
yeah for me i am 16 i dont ever really act my age...it can range from 5 to 50 ....  

Lynnic_Darkness

e x m o t i o n a l

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:07 pm
Lynnic_Darkness
yeah for me i am 16 i dont ever really act my age...it can range from 5 to 50 ....

*coughs*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:53 pm
When it comes to responsibility, I'm like a 13 year old.. my real age is 15. Most of the time, people would assume that I'm 17 ish based on my looks and attitude. So yeah...
Tehe..  

Nuggins

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

KikyoRin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:25 pm
I dont know... I act way older though i am so mature it is not even funny
but on my good days I would act my age lol  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games