Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:36 pm
She gave a smirk at that, "Not as of far at lest...and no, no offense but I don't trust either of you for that, Dame Draka has many faults but I trust her with my life." Which was odd in of its self, sure they seemed like they knew each other but not well enough for that level of trust to form.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:45 am
Duncan nodded, a bit relieved. "Do you want me to take you to Phoenix's apartment, then?"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:43 am
"She doesn't have an apartment, though I'm talking her into one, hotel though, but yes, lets go." She really wasn't kidding, she wanted to sleep, this had all started because she was having problems sleeping, well she learned walks didn't help with that, nope. Next time she'd just watch television or something safe like that like without going outside.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:05 pm
Duncan got the name of the hotel from Luana, then led the way down the back steps to his classic T-Bird. Methos took up the rear, hands buried deep in his coat pockets, looking casual and lazy in his fluid walk, but no creature on earth was as deceptively alert as the eldest Immortal.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:58 pm
"I want your car, though in a different color." Nice random comment from her, she had those sometimes, mainly to keep away the silence, not that she ever thought about it, silence wasn't a bad thing, but silence right now might put her asleep. She was picky about cars though, very picky, enough that most the cars she had were pricey as hell and rare to find, sadly most of them came to tragic ends, kinda like her swords.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:56 am
Duncan smiled as he opened the front passenger side door for Luana. The hood was up on the convertable, protection from night dampness and the odd street punk who hadn't yet learned not to touch what belonged to Duncan MacLeod.

"Thank you," he said. "I've had her for a while."

Methos climbed in the back and sprawled, silent and amiable, looking for all the world like a large stray cat that moves in and marks all your furniture.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:37 am
Him opening the door for her got her to give a tired smile before sitting, she of course had to admire the interior for the moment, which gave her an excuse to glance back at Methos and shake her head in silent amusement at his actions. The sword got put at her feet, within easy reach, but then again the gun and dagger were within easy reach as well, she made sure of it. Luana could be trusting, to a degree, but as it had been pointed out, they didn't know her, and she sure as hell didn't know them, and right now she was stuck with two people she didn't know nor fully trust. She figured that entitled her a right to keep weapons near by, besides sitting with a gun at the small of your back, not at all do-able, sadly she didn't have another holster for it with her which put the gun in her lap, though she double checked to make sure the safety was on. Silly her, she had given much thought to what holsters she used at two in the morning, she hadn't thought of a reason why she would need different. That thought along pulled a ghostly laugh from her.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:30 pm
Duncan, moving around the car to the driver's side, missed Luana's strange laugh, but Methos cocked an eyebrow. "Something's funny?" he asked.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
"If I had known what all was going to happen when I got ready I would have dressed different, brought a different sword with me, and used a different holster, but still would have gone out simply because I could, starting to wonder if I'm still sane is all." She wasn't sure the answer would make as much sense to him as it did in her mind was found she didn't care either, maybe she was a bit more cracked then normal, oh well.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:11 am
Methos stared at Luana a moment then began to chuckle as Duncan opened the driver's side door. "I guess we're all a little crazy at that," he laughed. Duncan gave him a curious look as he sat in the seat, and that set the old man into a full giggle fit.

"I missed a joke?" MacLeod asked, but Methos only laughed harder.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:06 am
"Miss a joke persay? No." That was really the only answer she had to give him, it was better then nothing, besides she was still laughing too, it was just one of those things that someone understood and laughed or really didn't.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:45 pm
Duncan shook his head as he started the car's powerful engine and pulled onto the empty street. "Pair o' nuts," he muttered, but a smile tugged at his lips anyway.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:51 pm
"That was kind of the point yes." Was her highly amused response, she had honest tears from laughing which she took the time to wipe away.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:55 am
Duncan drove the distance to Phoenix Draka's hotel trying not to give in and laugh at the two older Immortals, but by the time he parked he was chuckling too. "Try not to get any holes or blood on my friend's clothes before you can get them back to me," he smiled at Luana. "I'd have a hard time explaining it to her the next time she's in town."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:38 am
She sniffed at lest trying to act like she wasn't a total idiot all the time and collect herself, "I should be able to do that, and thank you again." She opened the door and stepped out before peering back at them, or rather Methos, "Oh,and if you screw over Phoenix I will find a way to kick your a** Heir Methos." And that took care of that, random friend thing thrown in there, "And have a good day." She went from threatening to overly cheerful in the span of less than a second. Though with that she stepped back and shut the door, not caring if they had anything in return to say or not clearly. Luana did a little half wave before going to walk off.

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff