Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowshifter01

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:36 pm
hm on DS9 "our man bashir" (sorry if i spelled wrong) it has Garak in it and i thouhg that ep. was funny.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:37 pm
TOS: I loved the episode "Obssesion" where Kirk is obsessed with the vampire cloud creature that attacked his first assigned ship ( can't remember which ship). Also "Trouble with Tribbles"

TNG: "Yesterdays Enterprise"

DS9: To many to choose from.

Voyager: My least favorite of all the Series.

Enterprise: Again to may to choose from.  

Curtis25

YoukaiLuvr

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:14 pm
Steel Sterling
YoukaiLuvr
TOS - oh, sugar...it's the one with Khan...I so can't remember the name of it.... xp My mind is blanking on it right now.

TNG - Arsenal of Freedom; Remember Me; Attached; All Good Things...see a pattern here? lol (And yes, I'm a PC shipper.)

DS9 - The Search; His Way...another pattern...(O/N shipper...).

Voy - Resolutions; Macrosm (sp?); Year of Hell; Equinox; Endgame; The Killing Game...any others with J/C interaction...lol.

ENT - Twilight; Kir'Shara; a few others.... I'm weird when it comes to Ent...I'm a Jon/T'Pol shipper; not Trip/T'Pol, like most....

The TOS episode was "Space Seed."

Thanks! 3nodding I can never remember the name of that one, for some reason...but Ricardo Montleban (sp?) is one of my fav older actors.

"KHANNN!!!!!"

...sorry...had to...Kirk possessed my hands for a moment...lol. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:26 pm
Omgosh...can't believe I forgot about these...Enterprise: The Forge, Awakening, and Kir'Shara! I was watching Sci-Fi and they were on tonight - well, The Forge and Awakening, anyway; Kir'Shara will be next week. These episodes were total chances for Jon/T'Pol fluff and it was passed up! stressed Augh....

Yes, I know I'm weird when I like Jon/T'Pol more than Trip/T'Pol. I never liked Trip with her...it was too awkward...especially through the stuff with Terra Prime.... Oh well....  

YoukaiLuvr

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

kanevaldier

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:54 pm
I am going to have to say...All good things. The reason...I am a Q fan and I thought that this episode was very well written.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:57 pm
VOY: Drive, Endgame 1 & 2, Q2 (you get close to seeing 7 naked, how could you not like it)

DS9: Take Me Out To The Holosuite, Badda Bing Badda Bang, Trials and Tribbleations, Defiant, What you leave behind part 1 (I love the fleet scenes) And of course, you are Cordially Invited, I love that wedding scene, wish it was longer.

TNG: Relics, Unification, Rascals, Starship Mine, Homeward, and Lower Decks (always should have an episode like that)

TAS: More Troubles, more Tribbles; The Magicks of Magus-Tu; Once Upon a Planet; The Counter-Clock Incident; The Time Trap; The Ambergris Element.

TOS: Space Seed, Trouble with Tribbles, The Menagerie, Balance of Terror, Shore Leave, Tomorrow is Yesturday, A Taste of Armagedon, Amok Time, Mirror Mirror, The Enterprise Incident, The way to Eden.

ENT: Regeneration, Cold Station 12, Babel 1, United, Divergence, Bound, In a Mirror Darkly 1 & 2, Most of These are the Voyages...

A lot I know, but hey, they are good episodes smile  

Josh Paris

Travis III

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:39 pm
Finally, someone beside me who liked These are the Voyages...
So many people hate that episode.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:39 pm
These are the Voyages.... was a decent episode, but I wasn't too terribly happy with the way they just ended it.... Enterprise and her crew had so much more to do. crying It left a lot to be desired, I think, but yes, I did like it.  

YoukaiLuvr

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Josh Paris

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:39 pm
they just needed to fix to things to make it the perfect series finale, first, take out the whole TNG Pegasus crap, secondly, LET US HEAR ARCHER'S SPEACH!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:55 pm
Matiko-san
VGR - All Voyager Episodes

TNG - Best of Both Worlds Parts 1 &b 2

DS9 - Badabing, Badabang

TOS - Trouble with Tribbles

ENT - Storm Front Parts 1 & 2

I CONCURE WITH MY COLLEAGE  

Admiral Dax

-[.Moo.]-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:19 am
DS9: Trials and Tribbleations (sp?), Looking for par'Mach in All the Wrong Places, Little Green Men, Homefront&Paradise Lost

TOS: Trouble with the Tribbles, The City On the Edge of Forever, The Doomsday Machine

(what can I say, tribbles are awesome!)

TNG: Data's Day, The Nth Degree, Remember Me, Menage a Troi, Skin of Evil, Hide and Q..

Ahh, too many to say.

:'D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:43 pm
-[.Moo.]-
DS9: Trials and Tribbleations (sp?), Looking for par'Mach in All the Wrong Places, Little Green Men, Homefront&Paradise Lost

TOS: Trouble with the Tribbles, The City On the Edge of Forever, The Doomsday Machine

TNG: Data's Day, The Nth Degree, Remember Me, Menage a Troi, Skin of Evil, Hide and Q..

Ahh, too many to say.

Little Green Men was a funny episode. biggrin  

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25

-[.Moo.]-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:02 pm
Maddy
-[.Moo.]-

Ahh, too many to say.

Little Green Men was a funny episode. biggrin

I didn't see all of it.. But it was rather hilarious. I thought it a bit.. Convenient though.. Hehe..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:55 am
I've only seen VOY but I definitely adore more than one ep thanks to my rabid Janeway/Chakotay fangirling...

Resolutions -Duh! Damn Vulcan had to come to the rescue... Hope she kept the bath tub.

Future's End -Chak says she has nice legs. cool That and seeing them in the 20th century was just awesome...

Coda -Mouth to mouth... The closest to a J/C kiss we're ever going to get. @_@

The Killing Game - Even brainwashed, he still has a crush on her. xd

Living Witness - Evil Janeway =Heck yeah! 3nodding

Shattered - Come on... The chemistry was there! How the ******** does one justify Chakotay/Seven after that?!  

Colonel_Une

Travis III

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:02 am
I just saw the DS9 episode The Siege of AR-559 a few days ago, and that would have to go on my (huge) list of all-time favourite episodes as well.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff