Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
Guild Management - Announcing New Captain! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matiko-san
Crew

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:09 pm
anyone around here?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:23 am
*waves* Hi Matiko-san! Welcome back!  

Lindira
Crew

Matiko-san
Crew

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:52 am
Thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:43 am
Hi again! I have some ideas for encouraging members to become more active and I'd like to run them by you guys. Let me know what you think.

1) A word/phrase game sort of like a mini-RP (I might just go ahead and start this... It's kinda hard to explain.)

2) A big trivia contest with prizes - Steel, since you're the most qualified to make up the questions, please let me know how you feel about this idea.

3) A weekly or bi-weekly episode discussion (Open up discussion on a specific episode, different episode every week) - I'd need help with this one. The way I see it, someone would be in charge of opening discussion on episodes of one series (One person for TOS, one person for TNG, etc) and create a new thread for each episode discussion. For people who don't have the DVDs or videos, we could link to a synopsis of the episode from the StarTrek.com website so the episode will be fresh in their minds. As you can imagine, I'd like to head the DS9 discussions, if we choose to do this, but I could do TNG or VOY instead too. This would take a bit of commitment on the Header's part, but if he/she can't head up a discussion one week, they could ask someone to sub. ...I'm making this sound a lot more complicated than it actually is. sweatdrop

I'm feeling all businessy since I'm at work, so sorry if I sound a little uptight! But what do you guys think?  

Lindira
Crew

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:59 am
We've had our 1000th post! Yay! *throws confetti*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:48 pm
Lindira
I'd like to head the DS9 discussions, if we choose to do this, but I could do TNG or VOY instead too.

surprised

You take DS9, I'll take VOY. wink  

Ginga

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:29 pm
Ginga
Lindira
I'd like to head the DS9 discussions, if we choose to do this, but I could do TNG or VOY instead too.

surprised

If you want to go ahead with this, Ginga, you're more than welcome to. I've been pretty busy lately (as you can probably imagine what with my infrequent posts), so I don't know if I'd be able to start DS9 discussions anytime soon. But VOY's pretty popular, so I think you'd get some good discussions rolling. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:49 pm
Lindira
Ginga
Lindira

surprised

If you want to go ahead with this, Ginga, you're more than welcome to. I've been pretty busy lately (as you can probably imagine what with my infrequent posts), so I don't know if I'd be able to start DS9 discussions anytime soon. But VOY's pretty popular, so I think you'd get some good discussions rolling. 3nodding

Alright, cool!

First I'll think of some things to discuss. XP  

Ginga

Matiko-san
Crew

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:06 pm
Good Lord, it's been forever since I've been here...anyone miss me?  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:10 pm
Matiko-san
Good Lord, it's been forever since I've been here...anyone miss me?
totally bro...Where ya been?  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:41 am
I feel really bad. Did they stop putting the join requests on the front page for crew members? I hadn't been checking it, so there were all these requests since October or November... gonk Poor dears.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:13 pm
It's a habit for me, I always check the actual request page for requests. That is on my guild which is StarCraft.  

Animefanatic101

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:23 am
Hey everybody! Quick update.

I obviously haven't been around in ages. And unfortunately, I won't be around much over the next couple months either. There's too much going on IRL right now. (For more details, see my userjournal)

I've long since made Takai co-captain of this guild, since he's one of the active moderators at the moment. Also, unless somebody feels like roleplaying as host in the DS9 Cafe, all food and drink are self-serve. wink

Finally, I apologize that I haven't been very active over the past year and therefore neglected to implement some new activities/discussions/events. However, everyone should please feel free to organize whatever Star Trek activities you want here, as it is your guild, above all else.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:50 pm
Hey all.

Sorry I'm so AWOL lately. I've just not been into Gaia Online all that much lately. I will try to get back into it when I can.  

Matiko-san
Crew

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:14 am
Hey! Great to see you! I haven't been able to keep up with Gaia very well either. Come by when you can! 3nodding  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff