Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non Star Trek Discussion Forum
The Official Off-Topic Discussion Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ginga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 3:41 pm
User Image

Yaaay. 3nodding

I was up 'till 5 last night... O_O Playing Final Fantasy IX and wandering around Gaia... domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:38 pm
bored bored bored...So whacha'll up to? I was given four days straight off of Work, and I am running out of things to do around the House.

But I start classes on Tuesday! What about ya'll? Anybody else in College?  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 7:34 am
Takai_desu_yo
bored bored bored...So whacha'll up to? I was given four days straight off of Work, and I am running out of things to do around the House.

But I start classes on Tuesday! What about ya'll? Anybody else in College?
Nope. I'm a sophmore in high school. And don't I hate it. Out of school, life is wonderful. But in school. Ugh. Homework, homework. (I think all of my teachers enjoy the pain and suffering of the students.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:03 pm
To tell you the truth, I really miss school. sweatdrop Ah, to be back in college again.

Oh, but check out what I found!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A Kate Mulgrew wedding picture! (Sorry, Ginga! xd )  

Lindira
Crew

Ginga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:24 pm
Lindira
To tell you the truth, I really miss school. sweatdrop Ah, to be back in college again.

Oh, but check out what I found!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A Kate Mulgrew wedding picture! (Sorry, Ginga! xd )

Squee, it's so romantic and stuff! heart

Sorry? What do you mean, sorry!? What do you take me for, Lin!? xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:45 pm
cool cool. Just a thought for anyone who sees a picture for Fortune City - disable your Firewall and reload teh page. It'll load teh pic.

I never knew about Kate getting Married. When did that happen? confused  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:54 am
Ginga

lol, sorry, I couldn't resist. whee

I'm not sure when she got married (I found it on a celebrity wedding website) but I'm sure we could google it and find out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:02 am
Lindira
Ginga

lol, sorry, I couldn't resist. whee

I'm not sure when she got married (I found it on a celebrity wedding website) but I'm sure we could google it and find out.

D: You guys didn't know that? Then again, leave it to me to know this. I think she got married a while ago... let me see if I can find an exact year...

And while I search, I must say that tomorrow, Voyager turns 10! Hooray! 3nodding

Looks like it was '98. I was ready to say '97... but, hey, I was close. xd  

Ginga

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:14 am
Hey peoples! Remember our thought that ealens Guild was going to bust, and poeple would stop posting? Well, check it out.

t was a total waste. I just may take my Mule and make an offer. Time to take my 'Gaian Geeks Guild' a reality 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:06 pm
Takai_desu_yo
Hey peoples! Remember our thought that ealens Guild was going to bust, and poeple would stop posting? Well, check it out.

t was a total waste. I just may take my Mule and make an offer. Time to take my 'Gaian Geeks Guild' a reality 3nodding

Damn stubborn fool. I guess the fandom for Muslim extremism has waned over the past couple months. xd  

Lindira
Crew

Ginga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:09 pm
Lindira
Takai_desu_yo

Damn stubborn fool. I guess the fandom for Muslim extremism has waned over the past couple months. xd

Now THAT'S unny-fay!

Oh, crap. I just typed in pig-latin without realizing it. DX ...my best friend and her mother taught me pig-latin today... and I can't stop thinking in it. O_O  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:08 pm
check this sight out and tell me what you think xd xd

really funny sight  

Sustineo

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:58 pm
Ginga
Lindira
Takai_desu_yo

Now THAT'S unny-fay!

Oh, crap. I just typed in pig-latin without realizing it. DX ...my best friend and her mother taught me pig-latin today... and I can't stop thinking in it. O_O

Hee. Pig latin. I don't think I have the mouth coordination to talk for long periods of time with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:59 pm
charge888
check this sight out and tell me what you think xd xd

really funny sight

hehe, that is funny. I love Harry Potter. 3nodding  

Lindira
Crew

Matiko-san
Crew

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:23 pm
Lindira
Takai_desu_yo

DOH! That invite was from Takai!?  
Non Star Trek Discussion Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces