Pacing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:56 pm
Adam's eyes were wide and guiless, a look he had perfected over the millenia. It made him look very young and innocent. "Weeelll," he said, "no offense, but your outfit is the cutting edge of 1940, however lovely it may be, and I know who does all your technical support."  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:21 pm
She almost glared at him, completely skipping over the bit about her outfit, "The thing with miss Draka is none of your concern." And it really wasn't, "But that was simply to have a pact made, she wanted to feel useful, I wasn't going to argue with her on something so small." Her words were sharper now, mainly because of the first part of his statement, she liked her dresses, besides she had a few that were more for today's society, okay more like one, but it was better nothing. Okay so maybe she hadn't worn it since it was bought and she hadn't even bought it, but still...

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:42 pm
"He does hold a point about what you wear." Keket spoke up softly, though with a smile, "You really should try elsewhat."  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:44 pm
"He might 'miss I only wear three colors for my entire existence'." Now she was being moody.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:45 pm
Methos gave a soft whistle as he put his hands up in a placating manner. "Truce, truce," he said to Luana. "Didn't mean to hit a sore spot. I apologize."  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:48 pm
Keket only shrugged on that, clearly not caring, "They suit me well, but yes I would say a truce would be better for the moment."  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:53 pm
She paused a moment casting him a glance, "Very well then." Nice short answer, it worked after all.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:58 pm
Methos smiled gratefully and sipped his whiskey. His own kind could really be a pack of nutters to hang out with, but it was nice to do it occasionally. He winked at Johnny, who was eyeing a hot cocktail waitress.

"You're old enough to be her ancestor," he joked.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:08 pm
That got Keket to choke on her drink for a few seconds, not because it was funny but simply the mental images that came from it. Once she recovered she couldn't help but to give a small smile, she was doing good on the whole warming up thing at lest. "Insist, oh what fun.”  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:06 pm
Johnny listened to their exchange, grinning at every little barb. He loved to observe conversations like this, taking in all the tiny nuances of speech, posture, expression... He learned much simply by listening. As Adam addressed him, he cocked an eyebrow.

"Huh? Oh, her. For sure, I'm a dirty old man, but I don't think we're related," he replied with a grin. "Fashion's kind of a funny thing for us men. I've been wearing jeans and t-shirts for decades, these collared shirts for several more before that. Not much excitement there."  

Johnny x F x

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:10 pm
"I hated all the tiny buttons," Methos snorted. "Hurrah for zippers, I say."  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:19 pm
"Try being female, the layers, and buttons, and clasps, and ties, and under skirts for your under skirts, I think between the clothes and make-up a woman could gain fifty pounds. Oh, don't forget when hoop-skirts were in, those were lots of fun."  

Vesta Shade

Johnny x F x

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:19 pm
"Ha! No thanks..."

With that, Johnny finished off his glass and eyed the nearest waitress, waiting for eye-contact... A redhead... He loved redheads... "I remember the first time I saw red hair... Irish settlers. I thought they were devils," he said more softly, as if talking to himself. He glanced up around the table with a wry grin and continued, "that illusion didn't last very long though!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:12 am
"Given your personality thus far I would imagine not." Logical but true, Luana gave a smile though, "I never did understand how anyone could think that, or the witch belief, I dare not think on how many got burned as witches." She shook her head is minor dismay at that, of course during those times she was a violent little thing and thought it amusing.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:12 pm
Methos who, for a variety of reasons, had had to dress "drag" several times in his long life, just chuckled. It had always provoked some funny occurance, especially if he had been dressing as a woman to escape someone.  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff