Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Wales? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayva Dee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:00 pm
I used to live in Wales although I'm not Welsh. I don't know... When you're there it's kind of boring but when you move away you suddenly realise that it was actually quite alot of fun compared to other places.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:57 pm
.[-Rayne-].
I used to live in Wales although I'm not Welsh. I don't know... When you're there it's kind of boring but when you move away you suddenly realise that it was actually quite alot of fun compared to other places.

Where did you move to then?  

Invictus_88
Captain

Ayva Dee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:09 am
Invictus_88
.[-Rayne-].

I moved to Manchester. It is a fun place. But only when you reach 18 and are able to go to places. sweatdrop There's a very high population of "alternative" people though which is good.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:26 am
I always have a good time when I'm in Manchester... Plus, excluding London, it's probably the best place for gigs...  

xXx White Lily xXx

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:15 am
.[-Rayne-].
Invictus_88
.[-Rayne-].

I moved to Manchester. It is a fun place. But only when you reach 18 and are able to go to places. sweatdrop There's a very high population of "alternative" people though which is good.

Does this make them less alternative?

I need help here..

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:08 am
Invictus_88
.[-Rayne-].
Invictus_88
.[-Rayne-].

Does this make them less alternative?

I need help here..

/pat Francis....I think you're supposed to ignore the implied contradictions. It's just a name which has shifted in meaning. Or something.  

Boolean Julian
Crew

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:57 pm
Alternative: a term used to define people who live a less traditional lifestyle; ranging from teenagers who want to look cool, to hippies who decided the streets weren't clean enough to tread without shoes.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:05 pm
and_solo_said
Alternative: a term used to define people who live a less traditional lifestyle; ranging from teenagers who want to look cool, to hippies who decided the streets weren't clean enough to tread without shoes.

So, what are people who decide to live like nomads, from the boot of a car, whilst travelling vaguely around the country, for a few months?

ninja

Invictus_88
Captain

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:06 pm
Invictus_88
and_solo_said

So, what are people who decide to live like nomads, from the boot of a car, whilst travelling vaguely around the country, for a few months?

ninja

Students.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:11 pm
and_solo_said
Invictus_88
and_solo_said

ninja

Students.

Thought that only counted if they are travelling a third world country, and smoking their weight in cannabis.

I'm learning..

Invictus_88
Captain

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:14 pm
Invictus_88
and_solo_said
Invictus_88
and_solo_said

ninja

Students.

Thought that only counted if they are travelling a third world country, and smoking their weight in cannabis.

I'm learning..

I prefer to label anyone who goes about their travels to see the world in pastel colours a hippy...makes it easier to justify not bothering to bury the bodies.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:45 am
My family's from Wales, but not really much else.  

Cpl Giroro

Dark Pieman

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:55 am
I like Wales because they're such a peaceful, civilised country. Didn't they abolish the death sentence in 960 AD or something?  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:22 am
I actually went to Newport a few years ago, to "see the town of my birth"....it`s like Luton with a beach..... gonk

My genetic-mother`s family are apparently from the Mountains and Valleys of central Wales.  

wodewose

RyanTheBoot

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:11 am
Invictus_88
Just for the record..

..I love Wales, and pretty-much everything about.

I second that love.

Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces