Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
*Naruto Timeskip* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:18 pm
" Well come with me Miss." Yushai said turning toward the outside.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:26 pm
Akemi got a confused look on her face, "Um okay" She placed her left hand on her upper right arm. Slowly she followed him.

Naruto raised a eyebrow and watched him leave, "Don't let him try anything Akemi" He looked at his wallet then took some money out to pay for the food.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:28 pm
" Please hurry." Yushai said running off. Soon he was at the training ground,and Akemi was close behind.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:33 pm
Akemi blinked and stopped right by him. She tried to catch her breath. "What's wrong Sir?" She moved her hair way from her face.

Naruto paid the old man and looked around. "Where did they run off to in such a hurry?"  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:43 pm
" Akemi did you already forget whaI told you?" Yushai taking out a hand and pulling off his mask. " I'm second in command now!" Yushai said with a big smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:45 pm
Akemi eyes got wide and she quickly backed up a bit then rubbed her neck nevously. "Well I guess I did.." A small smile appeared on her face.

Naruto mumbled under his breath while he made his way towards the training ground. He quickly placed his wallet in his back pocket while he headed towards the training grounds.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:48 pm
Yushai put his mask back on. " Yep thats me second in command I like it and I'll be head in less than a year." He said smiling big under his mask but he spoke seriously.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:51 pm
Akemi never seen him like this before so she had no idea how to act. "Well that's good" She smiled again.

Naruto walked in the entrance of the training ground and noticed Akemi and Yushai. He mumbled under his breath again while crossing his arms on his chest.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:23 pm
Yushai turned to Naruto. " Good your here let's begin." He removed his cloak slowly making sure to preform the neccesary jutsu first in order to conceal his identity.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:31 pm
Akemi rubbed the back of her head while moving out of their way. "Please don't hurt each other that much.."

Naruto uncrossed his arms and looked at Yushai, "Don't worry so much Akemi." He quickly did some hand signs and some three clones appeared by him.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:14 pm
"It has begun then!" Yushai said running at Naruto and lifting up part of his mask and biting his thumb so he could use the sommoning jutsu.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:21 pm
Akemi jumped into a tree and watched them both while biting her lip gently. She was nervous it could be seen on her face.

Naruto and his clones charge at him while getting ready to punch him.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:38 pm
" Sommoning Jutsu!" Yushai yelled wiping the blood on his hand. POOF! A beast appeared. Not just any beast and Oni! " Let us see how you dow with this!"Yushai said standing next to the Oni " Well Gin Homa son of the Oni lord how was you nap?" Yushai said. " It was well deserved but I think I'm ready to fight again." Gin said standing up. " Good. Transform Gin Homa into The Almighty Genma Slaying Spear!." Yushai said lifting his hand up into the air. Gin disappeared and reappeard secong later in the form of a large spear.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:41 pm
Naruto eyes got wide and quickly backed up a bit, "Great.." He mumbled under her breath.

Akemi eyes got wide, "Please don't do anything!" She stood up and almost fell out of the tree.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:43 pm
" You want to be in the ANBU you have to be ready for anything!" Yushai shouted destroying the clones just by oving the spear. " Well come at me." Yushai took off his mask and had an almost evil look on his face. " Nine-Tailed Fox Sama!"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff