Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Brendon's Birthday -> April 12, 2007 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:22 pm
dinosawrz
`PrimeRib
dinosawrz
`PrimeRib
jenny without sound
`PrimeRib
TAI HAS A NUMBER?! O.o

Yes ma'am.

312 752 6318

Wait, what? How? Where? Who? WHAT? O.o

seriously
is it the national
the academy is.. hotline?!
lol

Haha, yeah. Like, did they buy a cell phone to use just to fans or something? Rofl. If TAI hasnt actually spoken about this number publicly, or it's not listed on their website or something, I'm pretty sure this is a joke.

lol well my friend christina and i have both agreed were going to call that number tomorrow razz

Kids these days. xD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:47 pm
Haha, so apparently Brendon has a tattoo of paino keys.
eek

Bilvy

dinosawrz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:53 pm
`PrimeRib
dinosawrz
`PrimeRib
dinosawrz
`PrimeRib

Wait, what? How? Where? Who? WHAT? O.o

seriously
is it the national
the academy is.. hotline?!
lol

Haha, yeah. Like, did they buy a cell phone to use just to fans or something? Rofl. If TAI hasnt actually spoken about this number publicly, or it's not listed on their website or something, I'm pretty sure this is a joke.

lol well my friend christina and i have both agreed were going to call that number tomorrow razz

Kids these days. xD

lol nobody answered  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:06 pm
`PrimeRib
dinosawrz
Bilvy
Mizz.Penguin
happy belated birthday..baby Brenny grew up and now he has facial hair..when i was remember when I was was about ten or eleven and I saw you..you look so geeky..whoot *gets a fan*

Wait... you knew Brendon? O_o;;

you knew him when you were 11?!

I think I remember her saying that her older brother went to school with him or something. O.o She doesn't actually know him, I don't think.
now i didnt know him but i saw him at function and i went to his school. I said a few times but I only said hi...I was too busy checking out ryry  

Mizz.Penguin

dinosawrz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:04 pm
Mizz.Penguin
`PrimeRib
dinosawrz
Bilvy
Mizz.Penguin
happy belated birthday..baby Brenny grew up and now he has facial hair..when i was remember when I was was about ten or eleven and I saw you..you look so geeky..whoot *gets a fan*

I think I remember her saying that her older brother went to school with him or something. O.o She doesn't actually know him, I don't think.
now i didnt know him but i saw him at function and i went to his school. I said a few times but I only said hi...I was too busy checking out ryry

YOU KNEW RYRY?!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:21 pm
no but i saw him with brennybear before  

Mizz.Penguin

dinosawrz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:54 am
Mizz.Penguin
no but i saw him with brennybear before

uh can i ask you this how old are you?! thats crazy...wish i could have met/seen them before lol  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:47 am
Mizz.Penguin
`PrimeRib
dinosawrz
Bilvy
Mizz.Penguin

When whats this all about? neutral

Mizz.Penguin
LOcation: i acually live in Las Vegas and my brother went to school with Brendon Urie (he gets mad at me because i like to steal his year book and stare at brendons pictures)

PrimeRibby
Captain

jenny without sound

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:53 pm
WAIT. WHO KNEW RYAN?
-enter stalker mode-

Oh, and about the TAI number..
It was on like the Big Mess video.. so like there's two versions now, one where when there's a call there's Pete's name and the other there's a number, and it's been confirmed on their website that it is their number.

But now I haven't called it yet.

ANYWAY, LIKE WE WERE SAYING ABOUT RYAN?
lololol.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:24 am
jenny without sound
WAIT. WHO KNEW RYAN?
-enter stalker mode-

Oh, and about the TAI number..
It was on like the Big Mess video.. so like there's two versions now, one where when there's a call there's Pete's name and the other there's a number, and it's been confirmed on their website that it is their number.

But now I haven't called it yet.

ANYWAY, LIKE WE WERE SAYING ABOUT RYAN?
lololol.

Oh my gosh, I'd never be able to call it. gonk I'd be too shy.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:28 am
OH MY GOSH. I just realized that Pete was all getting ready for the FOB video in TAI's video. rofl I LOVE FUELED BY RAMEN. xD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:56 pm
`PrimeRib
OH MY GOSH. I just realized that Pete was all getting ready for the FOB video in TAI's video. rofl I LOVE FUELED BY RAMEN. xD

good job lol
i love it hes all like
yeah happens all the time got to go bye

razz

dinosawrz

jenny without sound

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:06 pm
I think today is the last day you can call the number. They said it's only going to be on for a month or something, so..

But I don't reccomend it. XD; My friend got in trouble because of her phone bill. rofl.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:56 pm
`PrimeRib
Mizz.Penguin
`PrimeRib
dinosawrz
Bilvy

now i didnt know him but i saw him at function and i went to his school. I saw him a few times but I only said hi...I was too busy checking out ryry

When whats this all about? neutral

Mizz.Penguin
LOcation: i acually live in Las Vegas and my brother went to school with Brendon Urie (he gets mad at me because i like to steal his year book and stare at brendons pictures)
MY RETARDED COMP likes to leave out wordsat the end of school there should be with my brother for a game or something  

Mizz.Penguin

miss-mechanical

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:11 am
jenny without sound
I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, BRENDON!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

... and I wanted to see what Ryan looked like. XD;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Peter Seller???? i wonder who he' looks like if the glasses were OFF wink

And Ryan...i dunno how he looks like Scarlette or Jay Chou  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas