I'm not a trekkie. (gasp!)
View Results

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:52 am
I've been a fan of star trek since last summer, when my parents got space on satelite.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:15 am
since i was born. my father was a trekie  

vampirelove75

Dangerous Genius

KTVN

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:28 pm
I don't think I count as a Trekkie. D:
I'm not actually sure what it takes to be considered a Trekkie. Yeah, I know I'm lame.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:52 am
I'd like to say 21 years as my parents got very into The Next Generation (which started airing the same year I was born). But have always liked startrek and remember it for....as long as I can remember.  

Sakki-chan

Dapper Hunter

3,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

ranch_and_potatos

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:51 pm
officially since 7th grade, unoficially since the end of 6th so almost 5 years. P.S. i was in 7th grade in 07'  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:19 am
You could say my father raised me on Trek. We have a Trek-themed basement, and I have memories of watching it in our old house, when I couldn't have been more than 3 years old. I have to go through our old picture albums, we should have a picture of me as an infant in a "Future Trekkie" onesie. lol  

Elle Lyn

Matt Pniewski

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:21 pm
Elle Lyn
You could say my father raised me on Trek. We have a Trek-themed basement, and I have memories of watching it in our old house, when I couldn't have been more than 3 years old. I have to go through our old picture albums, we should have a picture of me as an infant in a "Future Trekkie" onesie. lol

That's awesome.....

I remember sitting back, and watching my first episode of Star Trek... Channel 50 (in Chicago, I forgot what it was) was the network that showed Next Generation here (being a syndicated show, it varied). So they picked up the rights to The Original Series as well. And every new years day, they had a marathon....

And I remember watching Kirk fighting the Gorn... The Gorn was the coolest thing I had ever seen, and I'd definitely like to see them remade now that we have the effects to do so....

He raised me on Trek as well. Actually, I can think of several great times where it was me and him watching Star Trek. Mostly "Next Generation". After it went off the air, i sort of forgot about Trek, until we rented Generations and watched that.

And I've been a huge fan ever since.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:38 am
Maybe about 2 years.  

Son Of No Man

3,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:24 am
Elle Lyn

Sweet! Got any pics of your basement?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:23 pm
10 years or something like that!!!  

x- iFawq Mark

Dust Dancer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:21 pm
Just a month before the new Star Trek movie came out...

They started showing TNG episodes on Sci Fi and I got hooked after the first episode. Then I started watching TOS on CBS online. Sadly, I never got any exposure to it as a kid, other than maybe parodies and jokes among adults that I could not understand. I'm really sad about that, being introduced into this world so late :^(  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:02 am
I've been a fan since I fist started watching tv. My parents watched ToS, so I got pulled in at a very early age. I believe I was 5 when I sat down with my dad and watched my first episode with him. Eventually, many years later, TNG and Voyager came along, and then there was DS9. The only series I couldn't fully get into was Enterprise. So, grand total of 27 years now xD  

Mitsune Kumi

Vampire

4,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:07 am
Mitsune Kumi
I've been a fan since I fist started watching tv. My parents watched ToS, so I got pulled in at a very early age. I believe I was 5 when I sat down with my dad and watched my first episode with him. Eventually, many years later, TNG and Voyager came along, and then there was DS9. The only series I couldn't fully get into was Enterprise. So, grand total of 27 years now xD

xD wow, that's a long time. When I was 5 I couldn't get into Star Trek right away because my folks could only afford basic cable at the time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:21 pm
Getting closer to a year. My friend got me into it.  

Lavendar L.

blueorca_91

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:00 am
About five years ago, when I was just starting high school, a friend came over to my house. I've always been obsessed with whales and dolphins (marine biology major FTW) and he used that to his advantage. He said "This movie has whales in it. We're watching it." That movie was Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home.
I loved it.

When he left, he left his Voyager, Season 1 DVDs with me, and I went through them right away.

It took me about two months to go from Trekless to Trekkie.

I own a DS9/Voyager uniform (science blue, of course) and bought a Classic minidress for the new movie. Because, I told everyone, it would have been embarrassing to show up in a later generation's uniform. xd  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff