Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Why is HE seme?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like it when semes and ukes switch places?
  Yeah, I think it's hot.
  No! Seme is seme and uke is uke, and that's the way it should always be.
  I don't really care...
View Results

Forbidden Chocolate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:17 pm
There are just people who cant be Seme emo like Kaoru Hitachiin hikaru is abviously the SEME and naruto uzamaki and sasuke uchiha can be either but sasuke is seme most of the time it's HOTT when he's the uke with naruto though heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:21 pm
LegAL_DRUG22
switching makes it cute but some couples like HieixKurama just shouldn't switch. i could never see Kurama as seme the way i see Yoko Kurama as seme

Oh I KNOW!! I totally agree... as for the TamakixKyouya
hmmm yeah i see... i think Tamaki should be Uke... yeah... i see... 3nodding sweatdrop i've actually never seen that couple... but i would go with Kyouya as Seme and Tamaki and Uke...  

Andromeda3173

Mystical Neko

10,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

dark_shy_gurl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:49 am
I think it all depends on who they're with and what's going on in the story. I'm pretty open about pairings though.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:09 am
*pouts* I don't have the whole idea of seme/uke in my head drilled in right, so... I like switching couples... I mean, it'd only be natural if they want to show their love and please the other... >.<

I quite like dom!Harry... it's just so... hot. o.o; 'Specially with Draco... Draco would want to be pleased, and Harry wants to get at least some control in his life... but that's how I see it. xd

I have an affinity for the "uke" to be "seme" heh. *shrugs* But really, you gotta love it! surprised I also quite like Naruto/Sasuke, and Ed/Roy... <.< Yum~!

Lenre Li
Crew

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:36 pm
with a Tamaki/Kyouya pairing i can see Kyouya being seme more then Tamaki  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:01 pm
for me it just depends on how the persona of the haracter is written....yeah i do prefer some peeps (like sasuke) to be seme but its interesting to see a usually seme be an uke in a fic  

meow-ku

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces