Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Are you addicted to yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think you are addicted to yaoi?
  most definatly
  yes
  maybe
View Results

Sixx2731

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:17 pm
I can say that I'm addicted to yaoi. Because I see that in the yaoi mangas there are many original stories that in other non yaoi mangas dont have. Lets take an example. Zetsuai by Minami Ozaki. I strongly recomend it. Koji thought that Takuto was a girl when he saw him first time playing soccer. Then, he wanted to be a singer because he was looking for that special girl . I mean, all the songs he wrote was with the purpose in finding her. When he realized that he was a boy, his world went upsy-turvy. And after spending some time in denial, he finally accepted that he loved him. No, love is not the word. Infatuated , obsessed with him. And the hunting for his prey finish in a love with ups and downs and a difficult relationship.

For me, Minami Ozaki is my manga yaoi godess. heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:21 pm
Demetra7
Most definatley addicted to yaoi!!!! xd I get pissed when people make fun of or prosocute gay guys just for their preference!!!! evil A-holes!!!!!

I totally agree with you. twisted  

Sixx2731

Sixx2731

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:22 pm
Yaoi Rules! Yaoi Rocks! That's my feeling heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:28 pm
...if I say yes do I get a cookie?  

Greenkat

ayame389

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:21 pm
yup^^ i am way addicted. just can't get enough of all the bl goodness 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:26 pm
Yaoi is my outlet for when i come home from school. My anti drug. I walk past the smokers and think i have something better to do....any way Yaoi rocks. woo heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  

SunnyBunches

rioakie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:48 pm
edlover101
Yaoi is like crack, or sugar. You can't get enough and you always want more. If you like it, you'll always like it.
I love it, and I'll admit it, I didn't always like it, but I sure do like it now.
nah I think that yaoi is better than crack WAAAAAYYYYYYY better than crack andI bet its more addicting XP  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:58 pm
Sixx2731
Demetra7
Most definatley addicted to yaoi!!!! xd I get pissed when people make fun of or prosocute gay guys just for their preference!!!! evil A-holes!!!!!

I totally agree with you. twisted
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  

rioakie

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:42 pm
Suney3754
Yaoi is my outlet for when i come home from school. My anti drug. I walk past the smokers and think i have something better to do....any way Yaoi rocks. woo heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

...You just made me realize something.. some people have addictions like smoking or alcohol or drugs etc. But people still complain more about Yaoi fans than they do about smokers. You rarely hear anyone say "Smoking is so gross" You're more likely to hear "Yaoi is so gross!"
Not fair D;

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:02 pm
Sushii-Princess
Suney3754

...You just made me realize something.. some people have addictions like smoking or alcohol or drugs etc. But people still complain more about Yaoi fans than they do about smokers. You rarely hear anyone say "Smoking is so gross" You're more likely to hear "Yaoi is so gross!"
Not fair D;

i agree...
we should start a support yaoi thing worldwide....or something... 3nodding  

DaveDStrider

Popular Man-Lover

11,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Yuranai

3,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cheerleader 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:16 am
very very addicted!! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:51 am
yes and i fully admit to the addiction and have no plans to go to rehab or take the 12 step  

protecterofelements

JenJenAnime

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:45 pm
I like yaoi but I don't think I'm addicted ~_~  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

Yessss omg im Obbsessed

Yaaay Adiction ^_^ whhoooottt!!

User Image

x--Bi--x--Love--x

Punk_kya

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:11 pm