Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Who's all for anime on youtube? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ritzgo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:55 am
you tube is more for ppl to comunicate through video then the ability to post other ppls material
and that just sucks i dont want to watch ppl do stupid thing unless its funny  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:02 pm
i don't use youtube. i use a different site called Kumby.com  

Moidas

Familiar Explorer

6,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Scrubs_fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:28 pm
I am most definitly up for anmie on youtube. I'm not always able to watch it on T.V. and when I miss shows, I start to feel withdrawl...But anyways!
YES YES! Chalk up another vote for pro-youtube anime!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:44 am
ANIME ON YOUTUBE! ANIME ON YOUTUBE!

i say we make a petition, and send it to youtube to get them to stop deleting stuff, and to let us put stuff back on!

but i'm totally for anime on youtube. that used to be my main anime video site, but then they started getting rid of stuff. i was forced to go to different sites! crying to search and search!
rofl
oh well, i'm just saying, i want anime to get back on there.

anime_kitty_8791

HiddenBeliefs

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:23 pm
MissEdwardElric
ANIME ON YOUTUBE! ANIME ON YOUTUBE!

i say we make a petition, and send it to youtube to get them to stop deleting stuff, and to let us put stuff back on!

but i'm totally for anime on youtube. that used to be my main anime video site, but then they started getting rid of stuff. i was forced to go to different sites! crying to search and search!
rofl
oh well, i'm just saying, i want anime to get back on there.

yeah they do that when a anime gets liscensed because other wise they would get sued (or the liscening company informs them of it and they do it.)

anyhow i looove youtube although not much i want is on there these days but i found a site that has everything it dosnt a whole season of ghost hunt and many other of my favourites... its megavideo its great but i still go to youtube.. megavideo gives you the whole d/l instead of one two and three cuts youtube limits us too..

gah hope i dont get in trouble for saying that

hehe i just got in trouble for you using up too much useage of watching Kaze no Stigma yesterday.. oops but thats what you get when you find a really good series and just want to watch watch watch (well i get like that anyhow!)

-kate xoxo  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:20 am
I am for it! But personally i like Chunchyroll.com it has all the anime you can get! i like it alot better!!!  

bratjmk

muzuka

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:00 pm
I think anime should be allowed if it is on tv because people watch it for free on tv and if its on the internet there is no difference its free there too  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:25 pm
Like what Bratjmk said, Crunchyroll is a lot better.  

Saiyajin of the Twilight

Dapper Businessman

5,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

oOMainaOo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:52 pm
User Image

I dont watch anime on youtube, I mostly watch it on other sites and they can have much better quality.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:22 pm
youtube is good to go to if I can't watch it on crunchyroll.  

TwilightDemon

silencebetrayed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:52 pm
First came tv, then fan subs XD I watch fan subs as the series is being made over in japan(etc). Whenever I get bored I browse youtube to watch some old series that i've seen before. I think the best place that I've been able to watch anime series/movies from is fan subs. (basically torrents that you can download). Currently torrent fan sub I downloaded was Claymore X3 Need to look through the fan sub list and see if there is anything new out that is interesting. XD

http://www.animesuki.com/ (good fan sub creations) :3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:59 am
I use different sites, Youtube doesn't always have what I'm looking for.
Anyway, here they are if anyone needs them:
kumby.com
animethat.com
animefuel.com
crunchyroll.com
gofish.com
veoh.com
pisoga.com
megavideo.com

Or for downloads:
megaupload.com
anime-sensei.net

Ouran downloads:
http://getfansub.com/wiki/Ouran_High_School_Host_Club  

Keetzilla

Major Acci

Timid Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:07 pm
hm, honestly, i think that YouTube has all the right to take down copyrighted stuff, but their also attacking the amv makers and abridgers confused they should stop that at least. by deleting averything anime, their actually losing more people than gaining, they should try 2 delete all of the *ehem* "other" stuff on yt before they go attacking anime stare and i think everyone on here knows what i mean by "other" eek  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:04 am
Youtube has every right to remove "leased" anime or anime the copyright owners ask to have removed. But current fansub by nature are not leased yet. More than half the anime I watch are never gonna come (be leased in) to EU, so fansubbers are like the only light at the end of my tunnel! But watch'in anime on Youtube can be a bit of a mess anyway, so I watch on veoh.com etc....  

yumilove

Kraverick

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:48 pm
Watching it on the web is good mrgreen
I prefer buying it xd
But web is allrght
I'm watching Trinity Blood on youtube it this time

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash