Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Does Anyone Here Actually Classify Themselfs Emo? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

------------------</3
  x_X
View Results

A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:52 pm
Brucelee290
My school is a prep school, and so I wear something black ONCE and they're all like YOu're goth! You're emo!
So what if I don't listen to rap or whatever s**t they listen to? What if I like Metal and spiked bracelets???

Once the Betch squad (thats what we call the utterly most ridiculous bitches in our grade) were clearly talking about me, and I came up to them and said, "What's so interesting?" and they're like, Mind your business, goth girl.

You should talk about them load and obviously in a really girly voice and when they say "what are you talking about" kick them and run like hell.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:05 am
im emo  

buzzoholic

HoShitEmoHair

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:46 pm
I never have really, I never think of myself as a subculture, though mine would be more near punk or emo than anything else. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:26 pm
No I'm not an emo. I just get along with them well.  

the darkest white

x_ctrl alt delete

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:23 am
People consider me an emo poser because I listen to emo and screamo music and I dont look like a stereotypical one. I'm not emo but lots of my friends are.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:53 am
I get called emo. Even by my friends.
I've never called myself emo, but I do slit my wrists...
:/

[.Darkness.Falls.]

Art Payment

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:27 am
DizzyBlue
People consider me an emo poser because I listen to emo and screamo music and I dont look like a stereotypical one. I'm not emo but lots of my friends are.

My friend is the other way. He looks scene, but he listens to Death Metal and Grindcore.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:35 am
I hate it when people try to yell at you saying emo is just music, not a style OR way of life. Because they are completely wrong. Think about it, did the indians call each other preps or nerds? No. It's things people have came up with over time to better describe the way others are in a whole - their acts, the way they like to dress, even down to how well they can chase a ball across a field. ANYTHING can become a style. All it takes is for someone to wear it. Especially if a famous band starts wearing it. If a bunch of bands start calling themselves emo, then their fans are gonna be like them, and be "emo" too. People notice the suicidal and depressing lyrics, so they assume that's the way they feel and the way they are. So what happens? People like that are attracted to it. So then, you go to an emo band concert because you like their music, and see the place filled with people that have dark, side-swept hair, lots of black, skinny jeans, tight shirts, and more than likey converse. All those people, so much alike. You have to call them something...so you call them emo. And...TA DA. It has become a classification for a way of life, style, AND music.

:B

The(Sic)nessWithin

Feral Duck

Koude

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:25 pm
The(Sic)nessWithin: I love how you acutally made sense. Koodoos for you biggrin

I've been classified as emo because of the way I dress, music I listen to and the way my hair is. I don't care really razz Doesn't bother me any.. I've also been told I'm emo because I act depressed. It's kind of hard to considering I suffer from it.. but I suppose you can't please everyone.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:53 pm
The(Sic)nessWithin
I hate it when people try to yell at you saying emo is just music, not a style OR way of life. Because they are completely wrong. Think about it, did the indians call each other preps or nerds? No. It's things people have came up with over time to better describe the way others are in a whole - their acts, the way they like to dress, even down to how well they can chase a ball across a field. ANYTHING can become a style. All it takes is for someone to wear it. Especially if a famous band starts wearing it. If a bunch of bands start calling themselves emo, then their fans are gonna be like them, and be "emo" too. People notice the suicidal and depressing lyrics, so they assume that's the way they feel and the way they are. So what happens? People like that are attracted to it. So then, you go to an emo band concert because you like their music, and see the place filled with people that have dark, side-swept hair, lots of black, skinny jeans, tight shirts, and more than likey converse. All those people, so much alike. You have to call them something...so you call them emo. And...TA DA. It has become a classification for a way of life, style, AND music.

:B

No I'm betting you call them what they are, scenster. The indians comment made no sense.
Just because you wrote a wall of text, doesn't make the it look any less wrong.  

Art Payment

emo bassist247

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:14 am
idont really knowwhat i am but i have emo glasses n hair cut n i listen to emo moosik(mixed with out music as well but mostly the emo kinda stuff) most of the emo music ya hear today deirrives from emotional hardcore n punk so i hope yooh all know that smile
i like the emo style as well but i dont fall into the stereotypical wrist slitting depressive i want to die attitude. i do get down accasinally but heyeveryone has their emo moments so yea  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:58 am
Rellik Chan
I'm as emo as sunshine, lollipops, rainbows, and boobs. Because we all know emo girls are flat chested.

hahaha. that's becuase they're anorexic.
O.o  

Ceysa

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:32 am
I am now announcing to the world: I am not emo!
I sincerely believe that emo stands for "emotive hardcore," not "emotional."
I know for a fact that I don't listen to that type of music.
And I'm not scene, either.

^
I'm also not telling you what's right or wrong, just what I think, so don't flame me, I'm sick of it.
I'm just me! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:58 am
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

^
I'm also not telling you what's right or wrong, just what I think, so don't flame me, I'm sick of it.
I'm just me! mrgreen

Quite right, emotive hardcore, the music, hence emo, and I won't enter into a debate about what emotive hardcore is, because I know I'm right and everyone else is wrong. razz

Most of us are here either because of a passing interest or in my case to laugh at the scene kids.  

Rellik San
Captain

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:01 am
Rellik San
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

^
I'm just me! mrgreen

Quite right, emotive hardcore, the music, hence emo, and I won't enter into a debate about what emotive hardcore is, because I know I'm right and everyone else is wrong. razz

Most of us are here either because of a passing interest or in my case to laugh at the scene kids.

I was originally here for personal research...'cuz I'm a nerd like that. If something catches my interest, then I'll go off and do my own little search/study on it.
But I got hooked. rofl
I only laugh at the stupid scene kids.
I do know some scene kids personally, and only one, maybe two, of them are actually people. Not drones, not clones, not idiots, but people.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games