Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Other Music Discussion
Paramore -> RIOT! OUT NOW! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a Paramore fan?
  Nope.
  Yep.
  Now I am!
View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:27 am
I don't think CIWWAF or Paramore would make it into my top 5 surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:32 pm
Hmm...Paramore might make it into my top five.
Let's see...

1. Fall Out Boy
2. Panic!
3. Evanesence
4. The Academy Is...
5. Paramore.

Yep. cool

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:38 pm
~[girlygirl]~
CityScene
~[girlygirl]~
CityScene
~[girlygirl]~
CityScene
@ SingPaNiCDiScO: I envy you. mad I'm not even going to start...

@ Girly: Go you! Isn't it amazing?
YES YES YES YES AND...yes. <3333

I love 'That's What You Get' 'Born For This' and 'Fences'. <3333

"That's What You Get" is my least favorite song on the album, but I still love it to death. 4laugh (if that explains anything.)
I understand that. 'Build God, Then We'll Talk' is my least favorite P!ATD song, but I still love it.

Which is weird, because it's everyone's favorite song but mine. gonk

Maybe it's because it's the last song on the album so you know A Fever is coming to a closure everytime you listen to it. xd

ON THE LALALALALA.
I love that part! xD

Me too! And the part that goes, "Any practiced Catholic would cross themself upon entering." I always do the Catholic crossing thing like Brendon usually does. xD <3 And "JUST A DASH OF..." and "very lalalala...eyes..." and the part about the rosary in the lingirie.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:39 pm
Polyphonic Twilight

What's your top 5?
Let me guess...
Umm.

1. Fall Out Boy
2. Panic! At The Disco
3. Cobra Starship
4. The Academy Is...
5. Umm....some weird band that I don't know? xD

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:40 pm
~[girlygirl]~
Hmm...Paramore might make it into my top five.
Let's see...

1. Fall Out Boy
2. Panic!
3. Evanesence
4. The Academy Is...
5. Paramore.

Yep. cool

cool heart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:54 am
CityScene
Polyphonic Twilight

What's your top 5?
Let me guess...
Umm.

1. Fall Out Boy
2. Panic! At The Disco
3. Cobra Starship
4. The Academy Is...

Hmm... Panic! comes before Fall Out Boy surprised Because A Fever > whichever FOB album is my favorite [I can't decide xp ]

And TAI is probably before Cobra Starship too. I only heard of Cobra Starship this summer, so I was like in love with all their songs, and then they released another CD, so I've been kind of crazy about them lately. But long-term, I like The Academy Is... more. Maybe even more than Fall Out Boy, only because I'm really really impressed with TAI's live performance. FOB is good too, but I think TAI's better live from what I've seen. Plus the first time I saw them was also the first time I was at a concert of a band that I really liked. Before then I'd just gone to some local shows where I either hadn't even heard of whoever was playing, or if I did I only knew some songs and didn't like them all that much. And I was way up front for TAI and everyone was singing along and the band was so into it... it was incredible.

Anyway um. I've never been good at picking my favorite anything. Favorite food/show/movie/song/etc. I'm always like ahh I really don't know sweatdrop I can't pick xp So I just don't have a top 5 xp

Polyphonic Twilight

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:27 am
CityScene
~[girlygirl]~
CityScene
~[girlygirl]~
CityScene

"That's What You Get" is my least favorite song on the album, but I still love it to death. 4laugh (if that explains anything.)
I understand that. 'Build God, Then We'll Talk' is my least favorite P!ATD song, but I still love it.

Which is weird, because it's everyone's favorite song but mine. gonk

Maybe it's because it's the last song on the album so you know A Fever is coming to a closure everytime you listen to it. xd

ON THE LALALALALA.
I love that part! xD

Me too! And the part that goes, "Any practiced Catholic would cross themself upon entering." I always do the Catholic crossing thing like Brendon usually does. xD <3 And "JUST A DASH OF..." and "very lalalala...eyes..." and the part about the rosary in the lingirie.
It's just all good! <333  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:29 pm
I've just heard "crushcrushcrush" on the radio. They skipped the whole "Rock and roll, baby" part. gonk domokun

GoodbyeLights

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:27 am
punkguitar65
I've just heard "crushcrushcrush" on the radio. They skipped the whole "Rock and roll, baby" part. gonk domokun
surprised
Why? xp
It's not like the song is really long or anything sweatdrop Did they cut it out for the video too? If they did I didn't even notice surprised

I've had Misery Business stuck in my head since Monday xp

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:37 am
punkguitar65

BUT THAT'S THE BEST PART!
D<

Those bastards! mad

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

GoodbyeLights

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:02 pm
I know, it's so sad. That rock-centric radio station loves Paramore, they booked them in two of their major events this year.
It was probably time-constraint. neutral

The other night I heard "crushcrushcrush" being premiered on a top 40 format radio with Paramore in the studio, and they played the whole thing. xp Sick. Paramore can't make it in their countdown at night because all that radio station plays is hip-hop/rap and one song of FOB, Panic!, and Paramore.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:23 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene
Polyphonic Twilight

What's your top 5?
Let me guess...
Umm.

1. Fall Out Boy
2. Panic! At The Disco
3. Cobra Starship
4. The Academy Is...

Hmm... Panic! comes before Fall Out Boy surprised Because A Fever > whichever FOB album is my favorite [I can't decide xp ]

And TAI is probably before Cobra Starship too. I only heard of Cobra Starship this summer, so I was like in love with all their songs, and then they released another CD, so I've been kind of crazy about them lately. But long-term, I like The Academy Is... more. Maybe even more than Fall Out Boy, only because I'm really really impressed with TAI's live performance. FOB is good too, but I think TAI's better live from what I've seen. Plus the first time I saw them was also the first time I was at a concert of a band that I really liked. Before then I'd just gone to some local shows where I either hadn't even heard of whoever was playing, or if I did I only knew some songs and didn't like them all that much. And I was way up front for TAI and everyone was singing along and the band was so into it... it was incredible.

Anyway um. I've never been good at picking my favorite anything. Favorite food/show/movie/song/etc. I'm always like ahh I really don't know sweatdrop I can't pick xp So I just don't have a top 5 xp

I was semi-close. surprised

It's hard for me to pick a top five, too. But I know for sure that Panic! At The Disco is my favorite band, and Paramore is my second favorite band.

Besides the ones that I listed before, I also really love The Rocket Summer, The Cab, From First To Last, Britney Spears, Michael Jackson, Shakira, Chris Brown, Tegan & Sara, etc etc.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:25 pm
punkguitar65

Whattt? Why?!

I haven't heard CrushCrushCrush on the radio yet. Now that I think about it...I've only heard "Misery Business" on the radio like...once or twice...and I listen to the radio a lot.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:25 am
CityScene
I was semi-close. surprised

It's hard for me to pick a top five, too. But I know for sure that Panic! At The Disco is my favorite band, and Paramore is my second favorite band.

Besides the ones that I listed before, I also really love The Rocket Summer, The Cab, From First To Last, Britney Spears, Michael Jackson, Shakira, Chris Brown, Tegan & Sara, etc etc.
Yeah, you were.

Out of the ones you listed... I also love The Cab and The Rocket Summer. I like From First To Last and Michael Jackson, and some of Britney's songs but not all of them. I'm not really a Sharika or Chris Brown fan, but I don't dislike either of them. And I've never heard anything by Tegan & Sara.

I've read the entire band list in your profile before so I have an idea of all the bands you like 3nodding

Polyphonic Twilight

GoodbyeLights

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:25 pm
CityScene
punkguitar65

Whattt? Why?!

I haven't heard CrushCrushCrush on the radio yet. Now that I think about it...I've only heard "Misery Business" on the radio like...once or twice...and I listen to the radio a lot.

I guess it depends on what format radio station you listen to. If you listen to the alternative/rock kind, they should be lining up the song in their playlists...

Other Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff