Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // R:2 // Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite guild?
  Canard
  Kestrel
  Moon Tree
  Raven
View Results

hmf Sage-Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:48 pm
"Oy, oy, Daichi. No need to get testy." Remi pointed out as she looked back at her party member. Walking into the shop, she stopped almost instantly and checked to see exactly what scrolls she needed. 'Youch. . .I need most of the healing scrolls. . .those aren't cheap either. I guess I'll sell some of my junk items if I happen to run out of GP' she though carefully to herself closing out of her skill menu.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:50 pm
(What does the area look like? XD; A dungeon/field? )

Hotaru looked at Luella. "Sure! I'll equip it later so we don't waste any time." She chose the trade command and put it a Simple Hood. "I don't need this item, you can have it. I can't wear it anyway. It's level 75 head armor."

Shuyu

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:58 am
[It’s a cave dungeon]
Luella luaghed and waved her hand jokingly, ”Silly! A dusty miller is an lvl 20 Accessory. Well let’s get going try to keep up!” Luella ran into the next room of the dungeon, she scanned the room looking for monsters...only to find none. In preparation for what was to come she hustled over to the chim chim harvesting and began kicking them as if they where cheap soccer balls.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:46 am
Hotaru sighed. "Wait for me!!!" She caught up with Luella and kicked a few chims. "There usually aren't enemies in the first wide area. Let's head to the next area." She used a fairy's orb, and the map cleared, reavealing areas where trease was located. "Hey! There's some treasure this way!" Hotaru ran to the right and dissapeared in the shadows.  

Shuyu

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:45 pm
"sorry. : ) im just excited that someone wants to go around with me. heh hehe. sweatdrop " he said as he selected to buy magic items.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:16 pm
Luella nodded at Hotaru’s correctness, ”Yeah there never are monsters….” Luella was completely oblivious of Hotaru’s departure, and quite frankly she was utterly shocked. Luella a bit discontent and agitated scurried off in the direction of her comrade, ” At her level she should be at bit more careful…. “ As she ran after Hotaru Luella’s hasted steps echoed in her own ear, it was probably just the nerves of having to worry about someone else, after all Luella is a pathological solo’er.
Coming into the next room she saw some monsters, opting up for the battles to come she cast Ap Corma and Ap Corv on herself and Hotaru. She turned to the Cleric, ”On your word…”

x-Rorein

Shuyu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:27 am
"Thanks. Let's get them!" Hotaru moved a few steps to the right, and did a surprise attack, leading Luella into battle with her. The enemies were green lizard like monsters walking on two feet. "Hey these look pretty easy!" She didn't need to take out any weapons, being a Tribal Grappler and all. Attacking one of the 3 monsters quickly a few times, causing it to fly back against the battle walls, dealing a good amount of HP. "Cool! This weapon is a lot stronger than my old ones. I've been waiting to try these out!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:16 am
”Your level 71 if you had trouble beating them, there are some serious problems xD” Luella kept her steady trek deeper into the dungeon, soon she was coming in to the next room which only had some destroyable items; her inventory was full so she left them be. Luella flashed a halfhearted smile to Hotaru and meakly spoke as if it was a bother, ”SO.. anyway how did you get that weapon your so proud of? Also why did you decide to help me? Sorry if it seems like I’m prying but it so boring when you’re on a dungeon run and no one says anything. =/”  

x-Rorein

Shuyu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:25 pm

( I'm bolding the speach now. XD; And changing colors. ;; )
Hotaru followed. "Well I always have trouble finding better weapons for my class. These weapons are level 56, with my attack 73. I haven't found a weapon stronger than this one, sad as it is." She explained as she reached the small mushroom like objects. She kicked a few of them, and obtained a few healing items. "I got this weapon with my friend back when I was level 60. He knew I needed a new weapon so we took hours and hours to search for one." Hotaru began kicking more of the unbroken objects. "I only joined you so I could find a better weapon, or armor or something, like that Dusty Miller, it's not much worse than my armor right now. My internet connection is mainly my problem here."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:40 pm
Luella tilted her head a bit, ”Internet connection must make it hard to trade, eh? Well at least you have good friends to help you. ” An idea hit Luella like a heavy weight boxer as she dwelled on her own words. “Hey….why don’t you post on a forum about your weapon crisis. I’m sure someone will help you . Also even if no one does nothing is lost,” Luella smirked at her own ingenuity, ”Well chitter-chatter won’t get us to the treasure now will it? Let’s keep going.”  

x-Rorein

Shuyu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:05 pm
Hotaru sighed. "I've tried in the forums, but people just end up PKing me." She began heading towards the spot with the treasure she was heading to before. "I've kinda given up on getting stronger, really. But I guess talking won't get us anywhere."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:34 pm
Luella scratched the back of her head out of her sheer humility, ”I’m sorry to hear that people pk you.” A mellow smile flashed and a mismatched matter of fact tone was coupled with it, ”I guess its just part of the game really, not much you can truly do.”As she spoke her hands where turned palm up, arms positioned in a shrug like manner, “Right know getting that treasure is top priority….” The inching feeling of impatience crawled over her skin agitating her greatly. Luella with little forewarning began spiriting of to the next room; a bolt of hesitance flashed though Luella causing Luella to come to a skittish stop. She glanced over her shoulder as a queue for Hotaru,”Well in return for helping me I so not think it would be too much of a problem for me to pull some trades to get you a Fist Fairy or even something better….”  

x-Rorein

Shuyu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:47 am
Hotaru looked around. "Really? I've seen them but I've never actually been able to trade one with somebody. If you do that, I'll make sure you never regret having me in your party! I'll get a lot stronger and maybe we can enter the arena and be crowned emperor! That'd be so cool!" She continued heading towards the treasure.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:34 am
Luella dawned a maternal smile, ”I’ll get you that Fist Fairy first thing okay?” Luella then, in a sudden, almost psychotic mood swing thrust her fist in the air and began shouting, ”YESS! I got a person t agree to enter in the arena with me!!” the fiery passion burning in her voice was enough to singe the hair of your face, ”Hotaru you have no idea how much this means to me! I’ll level up like mad, find a third party member and then that Holy palace title is as good as ours! “ She smiled brilliantly at Hotaru and her teeth gleamed, in the cheesiest way possible. She ran her fingers though her hair as if you bush away her zealous out burst, with determined eyes she peered straight forward, ”Sorry about my outburst, I’m just really…really competitive…We’re almost there right? We should hurry.”  

x-Rorein

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces