Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:56 pm
Ami heard the commotion outside the mantion. "Whats going on" She wondered to herself heading in the direction, she seen Yuro in the air and Shreane and Shihoka as well. "She'll need help!" Ami thought aloud. "Indigo Pearl Voice!" Ami called as a deep blue light covered her as the light faded it reviled Ami in her Idol Form. "Shreane whats going on!" She asked she still had the black pearl held tightly in her left hand her Mircophone in her right hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:19 am
Yuro tensed up and held Shihoka tighter. An expression of fear masked his face. "Crud."

"Hey! Don't forget me! Pink Pearl Voice!" Iva called, transforming into her idol form as well."  

Kandie Skull

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:17 am
"Put her down!" Ami asked politley almost.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:29 pm
"Hey stop squeezing me!"Shihoka yelled.Shreane then looked at Iva then Ami."I always end up with help....Last chance Yuro.Let her go and you'll go quietly for now.Or would you want to take the risk?"  

MaronaPossessed

` TenTen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:57 pm
((Oh!))

Rei ran away from those boys and went far down by some rocks and jumped into the ocean.The orange pearl princesss got ack onto land after the boys left and went down a pathway,then she saw a mansion and heard lots of noise.Then she saw a man in the air and some girls looking angry.Rei noticed that one of the girls was the Indigo pearl princess.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:10 pm
Ami held her ground feircly. "Let her go were warning!" She said looking her beautiful light indigo eye's were dark and fierce.  

Melody of the Heart

` TenTen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:39 pm
Rei put her hand on her pearl locket and said,"Orange Pearl Voice!", and then she transformed.She ran over to Yuro and tried to punch him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:47 pm
Shreane sweatdropped and looked at her."Does every princess that first transforms think they have super magical physical powers rather than thinking of their songs?"  

MaronaPossessed

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:25 pm
"Heh... Now that you mention it..." Iva nervously replied, rubbing the back of her head.

"Tch!" Yuro exclaimed, moving to the side, avioding Rei's attack. "Another one?"

--------------

Sachiko walked down the alleyway, lisening to her own soft singing.

"Sore wa EBAA-BURUU kagayaku daisuki na ano umi yo
Mirai wo mamoru chikara wo ima atsumete
Aisubeki hito ga ite aisubeki basho ga aru
Kirameku aosa PYUA na kimochi no mama de mamorutame ni"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:07 pm
"Are you feeling the heat?" Ami asked Yuro. "I think we should sing Koudo" (I don't think i spelled it right sweatdrop )  

Melody of the Heart

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:40 pm
"I love to...."Shreane giggled.

"Pichi Pichi Voice Live Start!"

"Arashi no umi ni utarete makesou na ima wo
Furiharae ai wo mitsumete kono mune ni

Tachiagaru yo nando demo yakusoku no tame ni
Shakunetsu no raito wo abite shibuki ga mau

Taiyou yori mo atsuku atsuku atsuku
Utagoe wa motto takaku takaku takaku
Ima koso, ima koso

Hageshii kodou afuredasu ai no MELODY
Takanaru kodou shinjitsu wa tatta hitotsu
Kumori no nai kagami ni utsushite
Tsutawaru kodou wakiagaru ai no chikara
Soshite umareru atsui pafekuto hamoni"

Shreane interupted during the song."Not enough to let her go yet Yuro?Well then..."

"Pichi Pichi Voice Resume!"

"Ude hirogete uketomeru anata no subete ga
Kurushikute hajimete shitta hontou no ai

Minamikaze yori hayaku hayaku hayaku
Sukooru koete tsuyoku tsuyoku tsuyoku
Ima koso, ima koso

Minna no kodou wo kasaneau iro no hamoni
Nari yamanai de kirameki wo tomenai de
Watashitachi ga torimodosu PARADISE
Kanjiru kodou wo wakiagaru ai no chikara
Soshite hirogaru yume no pafekuto hamoni"

Shreane then paused with the others waiting for their turn to continue singing...

(Update!Added additional information to rule number 5 and added rule number 6...if you have good imagination you will rejoice rule 6 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:09 pm
Ami wasn't as focussed on the song and was alittle focussed on the golden pearl she ofund, she could feel a strange strength coming from the pearl.  

Melody of the Heart

` TenTen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:58 pm
Rei smiled and sung Kodou with them,with them all,they should be able to beat Yuro.It looked as thought the song was weakening him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:23 am
"Curse... You..." Yuro mumbled.

"Hageshii kodou afuredasu ai no MELODY
Takanaru kodou shinjitsu wa tatta hitotsu
Kumori no nai kagami ni utsushite
Tsutawaru kodou wakiagaru ai no chikara

Minna no kodou wo kasaneau iro no hamoni
Nari yamanai de kirameki wo tomenai de
Watashitachi ga torimodosu PARADISE
Kanjiru kodou wo wakiagaru ai no chikara

Soshite hirogaru yume no pafekuto hamoni
Soshite umareru atsui pafekuto hamoni..."

"Love Shower Pitch! Would you like an encore?"

((I put Rei in there, k?))

Yuro flinched as a calm expression filled his face. "I'll be back, I promise..." Then in a flash, Yuro vanished from the sky, and Shihoka started to drop.  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:51 am
"Waaah!!!"Shihoka yelled and she was caught by Shreane."Are you alright?"

Shihoka then started crying...both in fear and pity."No...Why...Why did you bother with me?I can't do anything...I couldn't even defend myself...."She sniffed."I couldn't help...I couldn't fight...I couldn't do anything!"She then cried loud.

"Shihoka...You did help..."Shreane said hugging her.Shihoka looked up as she was being held like a child."H-huh?"

"You solved what happened to The Rainbow Pearl Princess before we did...that helped us alot...You know how important that is?That would have taken days...months...years...Shihoka...you helped more than I-...no...we."Shreane then smilled at the three princesses behind her."...could even ask for..."

Shihoka smilled with still tears in her eyes.She then continued crying onto her chest,sniffled.Shreane hugged and then hummed her song,in a lullaby.

"Ai yori fukai omoi nanatsu no umi de umareta
Saigo no negai ga donna ni ookikute mo watashi wa makenai"

Shihoka then calmed down and held onto her.Shreane then muttered."And given me more hope than I could ask for."She then turned around looking at Iva...but then at the others.  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff