Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:35 am
(My spacebar is stiff and sticky)

Kathryn smiled as Sirius let out the bark like laugh, he must be so happy to be out of that hell hole Azakaban. She wanted to give him a grateful pat on the back at letting her come put after doing so earlier and watching him flinch she thought better and just gave him a smile.
"Never really met a House-elf me'self... But there pretty handy round the house... But I suppose they should get some rights I suppose.

As the Ravenclaw girl approached she eyed her curiously only having a pointed glance in return. "Anything would suffice as long as it wasn't old chocolate". What was she getting at? Ugh... It's people like her who make her stop having friends. You do one simple thing and they turned it against you.

"Well I happened to like chocolate, even if it was old" She mumbled quietly, her fists clenched in a defensive manner.

Looking back at Sirius she noticed he was shooting insults towards Draco. Trying to ignore the rising feeling of embarrassment after the Ravenclaw's statement she decided to take her rage out on Draco but only managed to shout a simple "Shutup".

Looking at Hermione now she gave a quick smile. "S.P.E.W, cool, nice to see some creativity"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:11 pm
((Thanks for sharing Luny))

Sirius growled at Draco before grumbling darkly and looking at the rest of the crowd in the Great Hall. He glanced at Kathryn and Hermione with a small smile, Hermione would most likely figure Kathryn out soon, and would most likely go from seething about injustices to elves to seething about injustices to werewolves if she was still the same girl he remembered. Finally his stomach spoke up and gave a loud growl. Sirius sighed and looked around him.

"Not saying that this lovely chat between all of us hasn't been fun or anything--but I'm starving! So...I'm going to go get food! If you want to join me--great! Otherwise, sit back and wait..." he announced loudly before going to the doors of the Great Hall and walking out headed for the kitchens.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Chisuchina

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:04 pm
Figuring most would opt to venture forth to the kitchens, Kalida simply retained her sit on the edge of Ravenclaw table, smiling as she cocks her head, causing fire tipped bangs to fall girlishly into her dark eyes, the projected picture of innocence as she gave a little wave.

"I'll keep your seats warm then!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:34 am
((It still is sticky... grr... That is why this post is tiny))

Kathryn gave a lazy, exasperated glance at Draco before hitching her bag up her shoulder and giving a long sigh. Stretching her arms wide, trying not to punch anyone in the vicinity due to her long limbs, she took a step forward and turned to Sirius and smiled in a grateful way.

She began to follow Sirius and looked over at Hermione.
"Soo... About these House-Elf rights, you think you might even make one for, I dunno... Other creatures?" She asked trying to make her voice sound curious and not hopeful. She wished someone would take Were-wolf prejudice to the next level and actually do something to prevent it.

Then again, who the hell would join?  

Lunar_Blade

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:58 pm
Draco just continues to sip his juice. His eyes following the few people in the room. He yawns and rests his head in his hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:12 pm
Auburn eyes refrain from staring at the backs of those heading to the kitchen, instead turned sky wards...or at least, to the bewitched ceiling. It was sunny at the least, a few clouds floating across the far right corner. Slowly, however, her gaze drifted back to the few who remained in the hall, cocking her head as she watched Draco somewhat quizically before taking out her wand and mutely giving it a gentle flick, causing the cubes of ice in his drink to turn into hot peppers.  

Chisuchina

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:40 pm
Kiek looked up, only now noticing that people were leaving and wondered if he should follow. He wasn't paying attention at all, totally immersed in his creative project. But when he saw that two others hadn't bothered to leave he figured that there wasn't much of a reason for him to follow the gaggle of Gryffindors. Afterall, he didn't know any of them.

Movement from the only remaining girl caught his eye and he couldn't help watch her. She had taken out her wand and waved it towards a blond boy at the Slytherin table (what was his name again? Drivel?). With out so much as a twitch in the water, the ice cubes in the boys glass turned into peppers.

Kiek smirked and continued to watch. He wondered if the blond would even notice before taking a drink.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:29 pm
Draco raises his glass to his lips but stops before he took a drink. His nostrals flare a little as if smelling somthing. He pulls the glass away and stares at it. He smirks slightly and waves his wand and the drink was gone. He looks up at the students remaining in the great hall his eyes focasing on the girl. "Cleaver.. but next time you should at LEAST make the peppers look like ice cubes.. and conceal the oder they give off"  

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chisuchina

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:49 pm
"That much detail wasn't nessisary to get your attention, now was it?"

She grinned as she stashed her wand back on the inside pocket of her robes, shifting from where she sat on the end of Ravenclaw table and crossing to sit a few seats down from where Draco had placed himself, glancing once to the Hufflepuff in silent invitation to draw nearer before turning her attention back to the imfamous Slytherin.

"So what's your take on the whole 'Sirius' deal?"

He seemed to know the entire story, or at least he acted as if he did which was more than she could say at the moment. And, if she played her cards right, she'd know everything too. And if not from him, she had a feeling she could get it out of Black far easier.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:42 pm
Sirius laughed throwing his arm around Kathryn's shoulder as they walked down the hallway.

"Knew you'd follow me, and don't worry about Hermione and her groups. Trust me, I'm sure she and Remus have talked about a few other groups if you catch my drift, and knowing Hermione, she'll get you to join, even if it's just to shutup. Then again...it has been two years." He pushed back a tapestry and walked through the hallway, letting go of Kathryn and turning left. He looked for the all to familiar painting, grinning when he found it.

"Now, here's the secret my lovely wolf, tickle the pear." He explained reaching out and tickling the pear it giggled and the picture swung open revealing house elves running around as Sirius stepped in, arms spread.

"I'm ba~ack!" The house elves started to crowd around and Sirius bent down to talk to them and to tell them when to send up lunch and a general idea of what exactly he wanted.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:43 am
As Sirius threw her arm around her Kathryn grinned, last time she tried making contact she could sense how tense he was, at least he has loosened up, hell, she was even surprised he could laugh after Azkaban. There was soo much to learn about this misunderstood man but then again, she could trust him and she guessed that he could trust her... She hoped.

Nodding as Sirius chatted about Hermione's groups she wondered if she was smart enough to discover her secert, I mean, afterall Sirius caught her out... And Hermione was the smartest girl in the class (It pained her to admit it though).

"Well I might join some day" Kathryn said with a friendly smile in Hermione's direction. Sirius was bringing the best out of herself, she had confidence. As they passed through the tapestry and along the portraits she remembered her career ideas. She always wanted to teach but to be able to paint a portrait is what she always wanted to do.

"Now, here's the secret my lovely wolf, tickle the pear" Kathryns eyes widened. Wolf? Wolf? Surely Hermione would take this hint. She would know y this wouldn't she? After only 3 seconds of panicking she remembered, Sirius didn't mind... Surely Hermione wouldn't...
Gazing in amazement as the pear laughed and the painting swung forward she gasped. Hundreds, hundreds of elves, everywhere, different sizes and shapes and all running around. Looking down she became horribly aware of how tall she was and shook her head in amazement. A small elf scurried towards Sirius and she saw him conversing his orders of food. A different elf hurried forward towards Kathryn, taking a step back incase it hit her in its eagerness.

"What would you like young madame?" It squeaked. It sounded feminine. Smiling politely, she crouched down.
"Erm, would you happen to have any... Err, Tim Tams and Milo?" SHe asked nervousely. She felt kind of guilty sending them to do work but by the house-elves broad grins it seemed they enjoyed it.
Turning to face Sirius she laughed, a true happy laugh.
"This is cool... Thanks for showing me... Mate" She said, truely showing her Australian-ness.

(I had to do it mate, I had to!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:28 pm
Well he was late as always but, he was sure people were expecting that. Indeed the supposedly famous James Potter was showing his face at this little party they had going on at the moment. It was rather interesting to be back here after so long, sighing as he passed through the familiar doors, wearing dress robes, with his messy hair, longer than usual tied back in a messy ponytail that trailed down his back slightly, he glanced around the immediete area for faces he would know. Of course his wand was tucked safely in the folds of his robes, just in case someone wanted to start trouble here at this gathering. He would not stand for it, he had survived Voldemort and his attack, that left him leaning on a muggle made cane as he wandered through the Great Hall area, his left leg completely scared, it would never be the same, a constant reminder of the power of magic and what it could do in the wrong hands.  

Duchessina

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:52 pm
(...I love you Luny!!!)

Sirius laughed as Kathryn thanked him and stood up.

"Remember! 15 minutes!" he told the House-elves, turning to Kathryn and jerking his head to the door.

"That gives us 5 minutes to get back, and 10 minutes to tease the hungry masses with these," he said holding up a few apples. He tossed one to Kathryn.

"Well, m'lady, you first." He held open the painting as the house-elves gathered around to say good bye to let Kathryn through before exiting himself. He led the way back up to the entrance hall and then on to the Great Hall.

"You know what I want to do? I want to sing a song, I don't know why, I just do," he announced suddenly as they started to enter the Great Hall. He stopped though, seeing the other man and dropped the fruit that he was holding, eyes wide and mouth open in pure shock.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:33 pm
Before Draco could respond, Kalida found her attention drawn towards the door as another entered. A man who's face she would have known if she'd been blind. Potter. James Potter. Father of Harry Potter. He was dead. Obliterated. Years ago. Auburn eyes flicker a startled and wary shade of red-gray, the otherwise vibrant hue of her hair dulling as she almost instinctivly reached for her wand, sliding somewhat closer to the blond Slytherin. Gaze darts to Sirius when he returns...and drops the apples he had been carrying. For a moment, object horror flashes across her features, Jame's forgotten as she shrinks away from the rolling fruits like they were the plague, voice naught but a choked squeak.

"F-Fruits!"  

Chisuchina

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:38 am
Catching the apple in her long fingers she was about to clean it upon her robes, but thought better... It was already stained at it'd probably only disease the fruit she carried. Nodding in thanks she took a bite into the apple and sucked the sweet juice from it.
"Thankyou" She said, carefully folding her-self through the portrait hole, although no amount of care changed the fact that she banged her head on her way out. Laughing she rubbed her head and smiled, following Sirius along the corridor towards the Great Hall.

Tossing the apple up and down, occasionally biting into the juicy exterior she listening the the steps as they echoed upon the corridors, the sound repelling of the walls and going on.
"Sing a song? Hehe, I love music... Though I can't sing for nuts... I still favour Muggle music though..."
Looking in shock as Sirius dropped the apples.
"Whats the matter, you alright?" She said placing a hand on his shoulder. Following his gaze she saw a man, raven hair with glasses in which shaded his hazel eyes. He leant heavily on his walking stick. He was soo familar but alas, Kathryn's mind was still lost in the land of the kitchens. Her eyes bored into his hazel ones trying to figure it out. Stepping sidewards from Sirius wanting desperately to see who this person was.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff