Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Do u have weird dreams about Panic? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I like....
  Brendon the best
  Ryan the best
  Jon the best
  Spencer the best
  i cant choose D8
View Results

Shaggins Symphonic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:34 am
i had this dream that i was driving my dads truck at like 1am and i ran
in2 a drunk brendon and a high ryan.............XD and i drove them back
home then when i woke up they were sober and clean and brendon came
over and kissed me hard. then i woke up..................*tears* but it was
the best dream i've ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:46 pm
Wintrymoon
This is such a weird topic. Although I do find it weird I am replying.
First of all, No, I don't have dreams, It's all guys, that'll be weird for me. I don't have Yaoi Dreams, no girls, no.
Now I feel all weird.
That Build God Music Video got me thinking about other things though.

Just because you dreamed about another guy it doesnt necessarily have to be sexual. Like, havent you ever dreamed about your friends that are guys?

PrimeRibby
Captain

tanyjames

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:18 am
`PrimeRib
Wintrymoon
First of all, No, I don't have dreams, It's all guys, that'll be weird for me. I don't have Yaoi Dreams, no girls, no.
Now I feel all weird.

Just because you dreamed about another guy it doesnt necessarily have to be sexual. Like, havent you ever dreamed about your friends that are guys?

i have cool  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:50 am
No I've never had a weird dream about Panic! But this seemed like an interesting topic so why not???

heart Spencer furrrrr ever! heart  

blackiewackie

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:27 pm
tanyjames
`PrimeRib
Wintrymoon
Now I feel all weird.

i have cool
xd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:21 am
Well, I had a dream that Brendon, Ryan and Spencer were my friends. Jon, for some reason hated me. And I was a 17-year-old strip dancer. Maybe it had something to do with the "But it's better if you do it" music video? I dunno, I can't believe I just wrote that. D: I can't believe what I dream at times.

Suuruna

Snorlax says NO

Bashful Feeder

20,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:37 am
I remember a few days ago I had a dream. Brendon and I were hanging out in the parking lot of a old person's mental health institute thing..and Ryan hated me..for some odd reason. O.o and Jon went around shaking all of their hands saying that he had the same illness as them. And I think Spencer was in there looking for his long lost grandfather or something like that. O.O -.- yeah...my dreams aren't really the greatest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:55 pm
i always ahve weird dreams about bands but mostly P!ATD and i always have dreams that im on this show MOD(Much On Demand) and im the VJ(if u know what that is)and i all ways interview Panic! and i gave them all hugs lol.and this one dream i was ice skating and i dont ice skate but anyways then all of a sudden i see P!ATD and im like OMG!!! and they were like settung up for a conncert or something and ya i cant really remember it tho lol.  

Fragile Panic

dinosawrz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:17 pm
OMG...i had the weirdest panic dream ever last night

so i was waiting in line and me and my friend we're the first ones and they only were letting in about 20 people so i go in and im sitting in front and im waiting and then all of a sudden theres a sign that says panic at the disco and then spencer comes out only hes in a penguin costume dancing and laughing and then brendon comes out and starts singing only they're coming out one by one and as soon as one comes out the other one leaves...so anyways me and my friend got worried cuz it took like and hour and it appeared they had left so we snuck backstage only to find brendon in a sauna and spencer still in a damn penguin costume it was ridiculous

but then no one could find ryan..
then i woke up

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:36 pm
there was a thread like this in the ryan ross guild, too biggrin

i've had one.. i was in this strange house, but for some odd
reason, i knew it was mine. then i go to the attic to see all of
them sitting in a circle, wearing spaghetti strap tank tops,
and boxers. they asked me to play with them. so i sat next
to ryan, and they all ran away from me. T-T

upsidexdown

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:03 pm
upsidexdown
there was a thread like this in the ryan ross guild, too biggrin

i've had one.. i was in this strange house, but for some odd
reason, i knew it was mine. then i go to the attic to see all of
them sitting in a circle, wearing spaghetti strap tank tops,
and boxers. they asked me to play with them. so i sat next
to ryan, and they all ran away from me. T-T

Awe. crying -hug-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:48 pm
I had a dream that brendon came to my house and asked me out......I came home at midnight and my mom was like sooooo did he ask you to marry him yet. I sorta freaked at that point and then I woke up and my mom was talking on the phone asking her friend if she was going to marry him.... It was werid!  

luna_grace64

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:20 pm
luna_grace64
I had a dream that brendon came to my house and asked me out......I came home at midnight and my mom was like sooooo did he ask you to marry him yet. I sorta freaked at that point and then I woke up and my mom was talking on the phone asking her friend if she was going to marry him.... It was werid!

Wow thats weird but kool at the same time and do u mean ur mom was talkiong on the phone and was asking if the person if she was gonna marry Brendon or so other dude.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:47 am
I never had a dream about them D; *feels left out*  

kowzroxmysox

Teh Toasted E m o

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:41 am
Lets Get These Teen Hearts Beating Faster, Faster <33
Ive Had A Couple Of Dreams About Them..
But the Most Recent One was...

Where i actually live theres like a mini field thing/Grass thing infront of my house.. And in my dream i was walking home from school and the Green was fenced off..
And i carried on walking,[ i think i was wearing something that said P!ATD Fan Or I <3 Panic!.. Something like that..] And all of a sudden Brendon comes up to me and asks me to come and join him and the band on the field..
So i did, and it turns out they were making a video for one of their new songs, but they were stuck for ideas; So i help them.. >.<
Then my mum ends up coming over the field asking me what im doing and why am i not home and Yadda yadda yadda.. [ Shes got no idea who P!ATD are..]
Then i have to go home..
BUT.
Just as im going to bed at like 12:00 Brendon and Ryan suddenly appear in my room.. and i have a reallly long conversation with them.
Then they both end up sleeping on the floor with my Old Blanket.. >.<

Then The dream Ended and i woke up on the floor where Ryan & Brendon had been sleeping in my dream!!

Lol xDD
♥P!ATD♥

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas