Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Which weapon class would you choose? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Class Choice?
  Blademaster
  Heavy Blade
  Heavy Axeman
  Wavemaster
  Long Arm
  Twin Blade
  Other
View Results

x umeko yoko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:29 am
x-Rorein
R:1 SO a Long Arm
R2: Flick Reaper... maybe a Lord Partizan =/

Long Arm = Lord Partizan in R:2
Like Blademaster = Blade Brandier, Heavy Blade = Edge Punisher and Heavy Axe = Flick Reaper XD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:42 am
Gray Wolf-Chan
x-Rorein

Like Blademaster = Blade Brandier, Heavy Blade = Edge Punisher and Heavy Axe = Flick Reaper XD
I know, but say Lord Partizan and I think Piros the 3rd. *cringe*
Say Flick Reaper I think cute litte Zelkova.

x-Rorein

x umeko yoko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:03 am
x-Rorein
Gray Wolf-Chan
x-Rorein

Say Adept Rogue and I remember Haseo XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:05 am
Gray Wolf-Chan
x-Rorein

Heavy axe =Heavy Axe Piros the 3rd isn't a flick reaper and I'm pretty sure it was called scythe ticker.  

Jerritt Todd

x umeko yoko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:46 pm
Jerritt Todd
Gray Wolf-Chan
x-Rorein

Heavy axe =Heavy Axe Piros the 3rd isn't a flick reaper and I'm pretty sure it was called scythe ticker.

Piros is a Heavy Axe.Piros the 3rd is a Lord Partizan, in R:2  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:26 am
Heavy Axeman or a Twin Blade.  

Kira Ayanami

Professional Loser

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:38 am
Gray Wolf-Chan
x-Rorein

Say Adept Rogue and I remember Haseo XD
I just got that... wow I'm slow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:31 pm
Long arm is the best, in my opinion (cause Gardenia is a long arm and she's amazing!!! There's also Curl and she's got an awesome character design. Then you got kamui and she's pretty amazing as well.)  

Dapan Chan

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:44 pm
Dapan Chan
Long arm is the best, in my opinion (cause Gardenia is a long arm and she's amazing!!! There's also Curl and she's got an awesome character design. Then you got kamui and she's pretty amazing as well.)

I don't think I could ever be a Long arm or Heavy Blade. I suck with long ranged weapons unless it's a magic user like a wavemaster.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:48 pm
XxGrieverxX
Dapan Chan

I don't think I could ever be a Long arm or Heavy Blade. I suck with long ranged weapons unless it's a magic user like a wavemaster.
That's a shame... but they pack quite a punch!!! (specially the heavyblade)
well... in the game I could be that...
but outside the game if I were in some kind of fantasy realm I would have to be a wavemaster seeing as I'm not very athletic.

Dapan Chan

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:56 pm
Dapan Chan
XxGrieverxX
Dapan Chan

That's a shame... but they pack quite a punch!!! (specially the heavyblade)
well... in the game I could be that...
but outside the game if I were in some kind of fantasy realm I would have to be a wavemaster seeing as I'm not very athletic.

Lol I'm not very athletic either. xD
I almost failed PE last year. xD
But wavemasters do some heavy damage..well with their hardxcore magic spells. >D
But wavemasters have like the suckiest defense in the world so they die in like 2 hits. D:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:38 pm
I'd have to be either a Flick Reaper or an adept rogue with the Blade brandier class as my initial instead of twin blade. Something about the balance between speed and power within the Blade Brandier class attracts me and Edge Punisher's do rock despite swords impossible to weild in comparison to some character body types. XD And flick Reaper...well I love scythes! (Looks at my own avy and covets lunar scythe)  

Sachiel Schiffer

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:42 pm
Kaito-Oniisan
I'd have to be either a Flick Reaper or an adept rogue with the Blade brandier class as my initial instead of twin blade. Something about the balance between speed and power within the Blade Brandier class attracts me and Edge Punisher's do rock despite swords impossible to weild in comparison to some character body types. XD And flick Reaper...well I love scythes! (Looks at my own avy and covets lunar scythe)
Yay! for Flick Reapers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:47 pm
Woo! It's fun being death bringers! XD  

Sachiel Schiffer

x umeko yoko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:43 am
Kaito-Oniisan

Lol Blade Brandier is my initial class too XD.And if i was a Adept Rogue one of my 3 classes will be Flick Reaper.Noy with scythes, axes.Readed in .hack//wiki Flick Reapes use large weapons such scythes and axes xd  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff