Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
THE HOT TOPIC! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Placeo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:55 pm
Rellik San
June_Tears
Hoe ********! There's actually someone who doesn't like moshing! My god, who doesn't like beating the living s**t out of something when it will cost you nothing?

And the sweat and skin is all part of the show. Do you at least crowd surf once in a while?
I don't think they do you know...They don't even pogo.

They don't pogo?! That's required PERIOD. My I think my heart is aching from the thought of this kind of treason to concerts.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:39 pm
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony
The thing that get to me more then the music in hot topic is the smell.
I don't know what the ******** it is, but that place smell to the point that my head hurts.

I don't buy anything from there, seeing how there is nothing I would ware. The pants with chains, not cool, I'll let the mall goths get those.

But they know what they are doing over there. They know angst filled rich kids shop there, so they can make shirts for $20-30 and so on.

Whats wrong with chainey pants? they were original made so metallers could get an edge in a mosh pit.

I don't like over sized anything, those pants are.
Even if by some reason I thought they looked cool, I would never pay that much for them.

I hate moshing too.

Your the kind of person that goes to a gig and just either stands there or pogo's aren't you?

Oh god, pogoing is even more stupid.
No I'm the kind of guy the goes to shows to listen to the band live or to play at the shows.
I find no need to get into a group of half naked guys, that are mostly really sweaty too and running into them or hitting them.

With some bands, like Maiden, or Floyd I can understand it, but come on, what kind of person goes to Hatebreed or KSE to stand around?

I said metal, so no HateBreed or KSE for me.
I still don't get what's the big deal, with not moshing.  

Art Payment

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:58 pm
Moonlight Agony
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony

Even if by some reason I thought they looked cool, I would never pay that much for them.

I hate moshing too.

Your the kind of person that goes to a gig and just either stands there or pogo's aren't you?

No I'm the kind of guy the goes to shows to listen to the band live or to play at the shows.
I find no need to get into a group of half naked guys, that are mostly really sweaty too and running into them or hitting them.

With some bands, like Maiden, or Floyd I can understand it, but come on, what kind of person goes to Hatebreed or KSE to stand around?

Its part of the metal culture, always has been its a fun way to release pent up aggression with like minded people, and know you're safe in doing so.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:41 am
Rellik San

Its part of the metal culture, always has been its a fun way to release pent up aggression with like minded people, and know you're safe in doing so.

But I don't have any aggression that needs releasing and if I did I wouldn't do so by moshing. I'm not saying, don't mosh, just I'm not going to join in.  

Art Payment

-Isel-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:57 pm
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony

I hate moshing too.

It (was) also part of the 80s American hardcore scene, when the music was really just more of a noisy riot soundtrack.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:08 pm
But I like shopping there!  

XBarbiexBeatdownX

Lunar_darkness

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:41 pm
heart blaugh ninja mrgreen I LOVE HOT mrgreen TOPIC!!! ninja blaugh heart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:39 pm
Emoticon abuse.  

Gambino Statue

Surami-Fox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:49 pm
They also sell Anime and actually, it's really hard to find that clothing style any wear else. Though I have to agree, way too over priced. I sometimes go there to chill too though. I just kinda glide around the band shirts, sometimes talk to a few people, listen to music...yes I'm odd. xp I don't know, I love that store, my favorite.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:13 am
people always get mad at me when i say that hot topic is no better than abercrombie.

but seriously, they're right across from eachother at the mall D:

they both cater to trends.

where i live, we have this awesome place downtown that everyone's afraid to go in (except me and a few other select weirdos) It has just about everything you could die for, and the employees are all sweethearts.
they teach you what proxies are ^^  

[[blunt.object]]

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:39 am
[[blunt.object]]
people always get mad at me when i say that hot topic is no better than abercrombie.

but seriously, they're right across from eachother at the mall D:

they both cater to trends.

where i live, we have this awesome place downtown that everyone's afraid to go in (except me and a few other select weirdos) It has just about everything you could die for, and the employees are all sweethearts.
they teach you what proxies are ^^

I know the kind of place you mean, usually down a back street, and the staff are always really friendly and would rather have a chat then try to make you look like them. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:17 pm
I buy shoes&&jewelry there.
& i have a few hoodies from there too.
x]<3

Ju!ceB0x

evilbunny139

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:38 pm
I like cheap stores  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:41 pm
i like black hoodies heart  

evilbunny139

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Autumn-PostxMortem

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:19 pm
I go there for t-shirts ons some of my accesories but most of the stuff I buy comes from goodwill or St. Vincent other than that I shop at shopko and kohls. Plus I can make my own jeans that look almost exactly like their's for about a sixth of the price.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games