40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:14 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
No as in I'm relyable, risk isn't a factor when JC is around.
napster O: i havn't used that in a long time XD;;
Well XD It's about a duck, and how great they are >3
yeah darn me for being 'kind katie' that's my latest nickname at home.
XD Oh~~
O: Yeah... technically I have napster, just not at my house. ...And if I make a CD from it, it locks the CD so that I can't make copies or put the songs on my MP3 player. u.u
...That's not what I get when I listen to it, but I don't catch much. ...I did quickly show it to my firend. She loved it. She couldn't understand much of it because she did say that it was fast~ ..and she's singing it with a Spanish accent. XD;; ...My friend also reminded me that "pato" is one of the nicknames her family knows me by. ^^;; That and "galinha" for chicken...
^^;; Yet another nickname? You answer to pretty much anything by now, don't'cha? XD;; Aww~ pobrecita. u.u
I'm Handy, I'm dandy, I do not come with brandy.
Sounds all complex.
Well that's what polina said and she's dating the lead singers cousin. So I hope she would know.
Yep, better then 'butt face' or whatever totally unaprpreit thing mars can come up with. We all have one "mad hatter martha Sinister Sandi
Just cranberry juice. :3
It's just not worth it, that's what it is. XD;;
XD I would hope that she would know too then. Grr~ i just tried to listen to it, and I can't catch any of the important words. XD It sounds like there's a duck and a cat and singing and something goes from pretty to ugly~ XDD And that's my ameteur translation. ...Now I want to know the translation...
Oh~ i would say so. ...I see~~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:23 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD Oh~~
O: Yeah... technically I have napster, just not at my house. ...And if I make a CD from it, it locks the CD so that I can't make copies or put the songs on my MP3 player. u.u
...That's not what I get when I listen to it, but I don't catch much. ...I did quickly show it to my firend. She loved it. She couldn't understand much of it because she did say that it was fast~ ..and she's singing it with a Spanish accent. XD;; ...My friend also reminded me that "pato" is one of the nicknames her family knows me by. ^^;; That and "galinha" for chicken...
^^;; Yet another nickname? You answer to pretty much anything by now, don't'cha? XD;; Aww~ pobrecita. u.u
Sounds all complex.
Well that's what polina said and she's dating the lead singers cousin. So I hope she would know.
Yep, better then 'butt face' or whatever totally unaprpreit thing mars can come up with. We all have one "mad hatter martha Sinister Sandi
XD I would hope that she would know too then. Grr~ i just tried to listen to it, and I can't catch any of the important words. XD It sounds like there's a duck and a cat and singing and something goes from pretty to ugly~ XDD And that's my ameteur translation. ...Now I want to know the translation...
But that didn't ryme.
music is always worth it.
yeah I agree I know the cat is in there. I don't know any of that language...I have enough music of it ^^;;
*nod nod*

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:32 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD Oh~~
Sounds all complex.
But that didn't ryme.
yeah I agree I know the cat is in there. I don't know any of that language...I have enough music of it ^^;;
*nod nod*
Cranberry juice doesn't have to rhyme. B]
...Not when I can't listen to it anyway.
So.. I tried to find the lyrics of her version of "o pato" I can't find it. D:
Aha... new thought. ...!O: I just found it under "un pato" I'm going to search these lyrics. I tried before just to look up the lyrics to "o pato" and they looked nothing like the song. And... after translating, the translation was x.x
"There it comes the duck, Leg here, leg acolá. There it comes the duck to see what it is that it has. The duck pateta Pintou caneco, Surrou the hen, Beat in marreco. It jumped of the perch In the foot of the horse, Took a coice, It created a rooster. It ate a piece Of jenipapo. He was chokeed, With pain in papo. It fell in the well, Broke tijela. As much made the young man Who was pra pan."

So.... I'm going to follow this lead. it looks like the song. ... i'll be back..  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:42 pm
from Portuguese
Un duck, That va singing gladly cua cua Cuando if encuentra un pretty cat miau miau to sing bossa new Un goose if entusiasmó gladly cua cua to sing hacia la people cua perrito cua Y un that ahí estaba empezó to sing Quería Cuando to ensayar el poor duck if desafinó Cuchi cuchi cu In le sale Sus peor feas notes eran that las del La cat voice del duck was harms that un final disregard Y en la note lo empujaron al agua... y if puso to swim Cui, cui cui cui lara la cui cui cui, cui cui cui Un duck if enthusiasm gladly cua cua to sing hacia la people cua cua Y les sings bossa new Mh mh mh-mh ah Quería Cuando to ensayar el poor duck if desafinó Cuchi cuchi cu In le sale Sus peor feas notes eran that las del La cat voice del duck was harms that un final disregard Y en la note lo empujaron al agua Y if puso to swim Cui cui cui cui larala Cui cui cui cui cui cui un duck un duck cui cui cui cui cui dibi ruby ruby subiru yeah!

from Spanish
A duck, That is singing gladly cua cua When is a pretty cat miau miau to sing bossa novates Ganso was excited cua gladly cua to sing towards people cua cua and a small dog that was there began to sing When desafinó Cuchi wanted to try the poor duck cuchi cu does not leave Its ugly notes to him were worse than those of the cat the voice of the duck was more than a disrespect and in the final note they pushed it the water... and it was put to swim Cui, cui cui cui lara cui cui cui, cui cui cui A duck enthusiasm gladly cua cua to sing towards people cua cua and sings bossa to them novates Mh mh mh-mh ah When desafinó Cuchi wanted to try the poor duck cuchi cu does not leave Its ugly notes to him were worse than those of the cat the voice of the duck was more than a disrespect and in the final note they pushed it the water and it was put to swim Cui cui cui cui larala Cui cui cui cui cui cui a duck a duck cui cui cui cui cui dibi rubi rubi subiru yeah!

O: And I get a better translation from Spanish to English... and not Portuguese to English, no wonder my friend couldn't understand it all that well. XD;;  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:39 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD Oh~~
Sounds all complex.
But that didn't ryme.
*nod nod*
Cranberry juice doesn't have to rhyme. B]
...Not when I can't listen to it anyway.
So.. I tried to find the lyrics of her version of "o pato" I can't find it. D:
Aha... new thought. ...!O: I just found it under "un pato" I'm going to search these lyrics. I tried before just to look up the lyrics to "o pato" and they looked nothing like the song. And... after translating, the translation was x.x
"There it comes the duck, Leg here, leg acolá. There it comes the duck to see what it is that it has. The duck pateta Pintou caneco, Surrou the hen, Beat in marreco. It jumped of the perch In the foot of the horse, Took a coice, It created a rooster. It ate a piece Of jenipapo. He was chokeed, With pain in papo. It fell in the well, Broke tijela. As much made the young man Who was pra pan."

So.... I'm going to follow this lead. it looks like the song. ... i'll be back..

XD it just is.
picky picky XD.
Looks like you did o:
interesting song.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:42 pm
sdrawkcab
from Portuguese
Un duck, That va singing gladly cua cua Cuando if encuentra un pretty cat miau miau to sing bossa new Un goose if entusiasmó gladly cua cua to sing hacia la people cua perrito cua Y un that ahí estaba empezó to sing Quería Cuando to ensayar el poor duck if desafinó Cuchi cuchi cu In le sale Sus peor feas notes eran that las del La cat voice del duck was harms that un final disregard Y en la note lo empujaron al agua... y if puso to swim Cui, cui cui cui lara la cui cui cui, cui cui cui Un duck if enthusiasm gladly cua cua to sing hacia la people cua cua Y les sings bossa new Mh mh mh-mh ah Quería Cuando to ensayar el poor duck if desafinó Cuchi cuchi cu In le sale Sus peor feas notes eran that las del La cat voice del duck was harms that un final disregard Y en la note lo empujaron al agua Y if puso to swim Cui cui cui cui larala Cui cui cui cui cui cui un duck un duck cui cui cui cui cui dibi ruby ruby subiru yeah!

from Spanish
A duck, That is singing gladly cua cua When is a pretty cat miau miau to sing bossa novates Ganso was excited cua gladly cua to sing towards people cua cua and a small dog that was there began to sing When desafinó Cuchi wanted to try the poor duck cuchi cu does not leave Its ugly notes to him were worse than those of the cat the voice of the duck was more than a disrespect and in the final note they pushed it the water... and it was put to swim Cui, cui cui cui lara cui cui cui, cui cui cui A duck enthusiasm gladly cua cua to sing towards people cua cua and sings bossa to them novates Mh mh mh-mh ah When desafinó Cuchi wanted to try the poor duck cuchi cu does not leave Its ugly notes to him were worse than those of the cat the voice of the duck was more than a disrespect and in the final note they pushed it the water and it was put to swim Cui cui cui cui larala Cui cui cui cui cui cui a duck a duck cui cui cui cui cui dibi rubi rubi subiru yeah!

O: And I get a better translation from Spanish to English... and not Portuguese to English, no wonder my friend couldn't understand it all that well. XD;;

then it's a mix of the two languages...which is worse. I like it, it has a good beat.  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:42 pm
JeeszyCreezy

XD it just is.
picky picky XD.
Looks like you did o:
interesting song.
Not it just is. It is. :}
O: But then I'd be very sad~
Eheh~ I ended up finding it, yes. :3 And to the other post. I like the song to~~ I played it a lot yesterday on youtube. XD;; I think I like the duck suits just as much as the song though.
Very... but from what I get out of that poor translation, it is the duck's voice that they don't like...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:11 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

XD it just is.
picky picky XD.
Looks like you did o:
interesting song.
Eheh~ I ended up finding it, yes. :3 And to the other post. I like the song to~~ I played it a lot yesterday on youtube. XD;; I think I like the duck suits just as much as the song though.
Very... but from what I get out of that poor translation, it is the duck's voice that they don't like...
*put it on the top of a lader* High enough off the ground now?
yes sad about not being able to listen to music. You need to work out a new system for that. XD Because I can't mail you cd's.
I downloaded the songs so I have them on my Ipod now...may I say dangerious the play could is past 30 already ^^; Oh I love the duck suits!
yeah and no matter what they don't like it. That's sad u.u;; the song is just about how much they like their house.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:47 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

XD it just is.
picky picky XD.
Looks like you did o:
interesting song.
yes sad about not being able to listen to music. You need to work out a new system for that. XD Because I can't mail you cd's.
I downloaded the songs so I have them on my Ipod now...may I say dangerious the play could is past 30 already ^^; Oh I love the duck suits!
yeah and no matter what they don't like it. That's sad u.u;; the song is just about how much they like their house.
;.; Why would I want it all the way up there!?
Yeah... I want to... but the time just hasn't come up to work on it~
XD Nice~
...house?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:07 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

XD it just is.
picky picky XD.
Looks like you did o:
interesting song.
XD Nice~
...house?
You have to work for it? When juice becomes an it, it has to be put on a high place.
you got to plan out this time you know >.> it's not something you can push back so long.
8]
Home. Place of residence.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:09 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD Nice~
...house?
You have to work for it? When juice becomes an it, it has to be put on a high place.
you got to plan out this time you know >.> it's not something you can push back so long.
8]
But it's not an it. It's an is. Now gi'me it! ;.; Please.
^^; Yeah~ and this isn't something at the top of my list. Sooo many other things must get done. @.@
o: I didn't get that from the choppy translation, but okay. x3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:24 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD Nice~
...house?
8]
^^; Yeah~ and this isn't something at the top of my list. Sooo many other things must get done. @.@
How do you drink an is! It's not a high lader comeone!
Well I hope it will be done within the year ^__^
* head flope on the table* don't you just listen to it and hear it!

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:55 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
8]
Quite refreshingly. :3 >.> It is when you're two feet tall. ;P
^^; Me too.
I told you before what I heard... and I didn't hear anything about houses. ^^;;

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:00 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
8]
^^; Me too.
Well I drink the real stuff. XD get some stilts.
>< I got my dave mathews going now and Sting in the living room XD;;
In the song titled 'la casa' :/

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:53 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
8]
^^; Me too.
Well I drink the real stuff. XD get some stilts.
>< I got my dave mathews going now and Sting in the living room XD;;
In the song titled 'la casa' :/
So do I. Cranberry juice is... ;] I'll.. get right on that. u.u
XD Nice. ...I still have TVs on. ;]
Ohh~~ well then say that you've changed songs. :B

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items