Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eilamona

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:57 am
T i r a e l
Nelesia
    LMAO ---> (  ̄з(〃´▽`〃)ε ̄ )

Wow this guild is pretty lively! Hope more people join~
    I'm advertising it at my shop lol

Nel your icons are so cute rofl

and it's a small world no? :F...

Yes, yes, you like the pimp icon, Tir? 8D

Definitely a small world. I just found out a few months ago that I went to the same kindergarten as one of my best friend I met in Canada. We were laughing so hard OMG!

Lorraine >> Welcome~~ *gives a hug*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:00 am
Awe, thanks Nel. /huggle/  

cresentdragonwagon

Syntria

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:49 am
Well =O I'm Paco.

I've been on Gaia a little over a year now....hm. I draw XD I'm in my 3rd year of College. Um...I'll think of something more creative later I suppose XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:31 pm
Welcome welcome everyone (who joined after me. XD) <33  

Navidian

T o x i c` Quiddity

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:43 pm

Hello boys and girls
8D

You can call me Toxic, or Angela.
Whichever, it's completely your choice.

Anyway, I just received my tablet very recently so all my artwork from it is still needing a lot of, and I mean a LOT of improvements.
Also, im a huge fan of art and my main thing to do is collect it, so I have seen a fair amount of art in my day xP<33

Okies, I think that's enough about me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:44 pm
OH WOW , what a wicked idea biggrin lemme just say this guild rocks

umm im pach_work , Co creator of the godless perverts ( a joint art shop that is now dead ) and my own art shop , as well as co-owner and manager of Kentauroi , which is a breedables shop biggrin

long time lurker and spender at the R&C XD  

pach_work

tirbutt
Crew

Sparkling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:47 pm
EEEEEE Dx

ILU all :'D

you kids make me all warm and fuzzy inside and out..... well.. maybe just inside.

Welcome to the guild yo! <3

If people have suggestions feel free to post in the "what now" thread.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:49 pm
um 'ello ^o^ most of the time my friends on here call me Jitsu because the name is so long . hummm ive been on gaia since 03 and yeah *lame*

lesse, im 21, im currently a sophmore in college (though not attending classes this semester). and im a Drawing major ^^;; though i still have tons to learn. Im married and i have a little boy thats 1 year 7 months old.

im a bit of a gamer (ff11, ff12, and Valkyrie Profile 2 are what im playing now) and a art whore. and i love reading fantasy novels.

Jitsumi1221

lily liu.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:22 pm
greetings! 8D my name's lily. call me lily. XD
i'm delighted to meet you all. thanks pudder, for inviting me. ILU heart whee  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:22 pm
Yo I'm lady Nightwolf, some people call my Wolfy
I'm 17 a jr in highschool (though I'm on independent study so I may be able to graduate this year 4laugh )
Ummn I read a ton, I draw alot (duh), I cosplay (see you at AX 07 ? ninja ), so I llove making costumes...actually I have more fun making them for others XD, but I do like wearing them lol.
ummn that about xcovers it, if you want to know more go to my profile or ask ^___^

Lady Nightwolf

lily liu.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:26 pm
Lady Nightwolf
I'm 17 a jr in highschool (though I'm on independent study so I may be able to graduate this year 4laugh )
Ummn I read a ton, I draw alot (duh), I cosplay (see you at AX 07 ? ninja ), so I llove making costumes...actually I have more fun making them for others XD, but I do like wearing them lol.
ummn that about xcovers it, if you want to know more go to my profile or ask ^___^

o__o!!! oh oh make me one! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:29 pm
lily liu.
Lady Nightwolf

o__o!!! oh oh make me one! XD
hehe I would but I need the body to fit it too...and funds rofl  

Lady Nightwolf

valkyriemadness

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:38 pm
Hey. I'm going to be a fashion designer one day. and tokyopop WILL publish my story. also, i'm going to be field commander in my high school's marching band next year. (just to throw that out there) and i like to draw manga. i've been doing so since i was in fifth grade. (junior in high school) and i MUST say, "i rock the socks." but i can't draw creepy old buildings and my story is about a demon hunter, sooo....yeah. that doesn't work well...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:15 pm
hi hi~
i'm wrath
not much to tell bout myself, ah well, here goes
i'm in collage studying art and technology 1st year
wanna specialize game design later
i'm not really good at drawing yet but my progress is pretty good
this is the best thingy i made up till now and i'm pretty much proud of it
http://wrathofinsanity.silverslayer.com/images/school/wall-of-fame.jpg
that's about it i gues  

wrathicus

elephantshark

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:58 pm
Hi-oh~

I'm arsenalangel, but Tirael and others call me Arse, though I prefer Arsen or Angel. 8D

I'm currently a 15 year old sophomore in highschool and I plan on getting to New York to either major in fashion design, animation, or law. <-- lmao.
I'm trying to be good at drawing, but the most I can say is that I'm progressing? I currently am employed, I teach art at an local art studio. It's very fun. I'm also a**l about my grades...yet I'm a slacker. You can call me a pro a**l slacker. 8D

I love America's Next Top Model and other stupid reality TV shows that have to do with contests and good looking people (project runway, etc. )
I don't exactly like cosplay, though somehow my friends drag me into it every year. I'm ok with gaming and everything else that has to do with anime. Er..yeh.  
Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff