Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
~*~ Mermaid Melody ~*~ Quest For the Seven Destiny Pearls~*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna be in this rp?
  Sure! ^_^
  Nope...
View Results

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:21 am
Well, Sokoyia read all those subjects out, Yuki started to get @_@ dizzy.

So much...homework... she thought.

Then she came back a stared a few seconds at the girl, before nociticing the neckless that hung around her neck. That's...!

"Um.. Excuse me, Sokoyai-chan?" asked Yuki, hoping she wasn't bothering her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:48 am
Airstar
Well, Sokoyia read all those subjects out, Yuki started to get @_@ dizzy.

So much...homework... she thought.

Then she came back a stared a few seconds at the girl, before nociticing the neckless that hung around her neck. That's...!

"Um.. Excuse me, Sokoyai-chan?" asked Yuki, hoping she wasn't bothering her.

Sokoyia looked up. "Yes?" She saw the dizzy expression on the girls face. "Don't worry. I'm used to all this homework and you're not bothering me."  

sakura moon mermaid

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:43 am
"That's good, ^_^" Yuki sighed with relife. Never, will I survive that much homework, Yuki thought.

"Oh right, I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Hikari Miyuki. But please call me Yuki and-" Yuki cut herself off to search for words. Now what do I say? I can't just ask if she's a Mermaid Princess. Ugh... This is hopeless...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:49 pm
Riku started to sing 水の記憶 when the music ended the intro. The melody was loud and clear to everyone in the city and fish, water demons also other mermaids living in the ocean and sea.

"Samyou you ni tadoritsuku roji ura no ame ni
Kuchizuke wa riyuu sae iranakatta
Kowareru mono wo dakishimeteru
Soredemo hanasezu ni
Fukaku nemuru mizu no kioku ga
Hakana sugiru koi wo shinjite
Onaji umi ni nagasareteyuku
Isshun wa kienai kizamareta yume
Hiraita mama ochiru kasa ashimoto ni yurete
Nureru kami furueteiru kimochi ga aru
Mezameteyuku mizu no kioku ga
Tatta hitotsu no koi wo shinjite
Onaji sora ni kaeritsuzukeru
Eien wa koko made todokanai yume
Fukaku nemuru mizu no kioku ga
Hakana sugiru koi wo shinjite
Onaji umi ni nagasareteyuku
Tada kisetsu no kirameku naka de
Kimi ni modoru kaeritsuzukeru
Eien wa bokura ni kizamareta yume "
And she ended with a look of sorrow. Kyo smiled and told the princess to be happy.  

kyouko123

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:49 pm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:59 pm
Airstar
"That's good, ^_^" Yuki sighed with relife. Never, will I survive that much homework, Yuki thought.

"Oh right, I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Hikari Miyuki. But please call me Yuki and-" Yuki cut herself off to search for words. Now what do I say? I can't just ask if she's a Mermaid Princess. Ugh... This is hopeless...

"Yes?"Sokoyia asked. I feel a strange aura from her..Like a mermaid princess aura..Sokoyia noticed the book she was holding. Legend of the Seven Kingdoms? Sokoyia observed the girl from head to toe. She noticed the necklace hanging from her neck.That is..!!!! Is she??  

sakura moon mermaid

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:32 am
"Sokoyia-chan?" asked Yuki, tilting her hand to the side, seeing the girl sorta in a trance.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:52 am
Luchia sat on a chair in the Pearl Piari while drinking ice tea."Where is everybody!",whined Luchia as she took a drink from her ice tea.  

` TenTen

sakura moon mermaid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:12 pm
Airstar
"Sokoyia-chan?" asked Yuki, tilting her hand to the side, seeing the girl sorta in a trance.

Sokoyia snapped back to reality. "Oh sorry..did you want to sit at this table?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:07 am
sakura moon mermaid
Airstar

Sokoyia snapped back to reality. "Oh sorry..did you want to sit at this table?"

Yuki smiled, "Is that alright with you?"  

Kandie Skull

kyouko123

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:09 am
Kyo complained "The music doesn't have to be to maxium, hime-sama. Do you want the water demons to capture you?" Riku smiled "I said before, I don't care about water demons but I will help the other mermaid princesses. Let's go, Onii-chan." Both of them walked out of the studio and Riku just remembered "Ah...I need to study my homework!" She dragged Kyo back to her appartment "Can you cook tonight? I need to finish my homework!" Kyou smiled "I'll take you out for dinner instead." The oxny pearl princess smiled and nods. "People think you're my boyfriend than my brother. Onii-chan."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:56 am
After when Rina sat on the rock at the top of the cliff, she then decides to go back to the Pearl Harbor. She stood up and starts walking.  

Pow in the Wow

kyouko123

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:30 pm
Riku quickly finished her homework and went out with Kyo. "Ne, ne, Kyo-onii-chan. Where are we going?" Kyo said "To the Pearl Harbor. You need to remember that they're like you if you meet a mermaid princess, Hime-sama." The 14 year ago girl calmly said "Fine, but we need to go to the next place to perform tonight, right?" Kyo shoked his head "Tomorrow, after school at the Beach Cafe and We're here". She nodded and walked in the Pearl Harbor with Kyo "Konichiwa."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:56 pm
Rina appeared to the Pearl Harbour and opened the door, "Hi, I'm home you guys!"  

Pow in the Wow

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:15 pm
Sakura walked down the road, her green eyes sharp. scanning the area for any sighs of Mermaid Princesses.

"Humph! Stupid Kazuki-kun! He just had to go report back to Kiyoshi-sama," whinned Sakura with her hands at her sides. Then she sighed, "Guess it's all up to me..."

((*Note, I changed the front info page, please check it out.))  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff