Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

parents suck
  yes
View Results

Death Thistle

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:29 pm
Deep down, can you truely hate what brought you into this world [no matter what your outlook on it may be]?  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:22 am
i love my parents! they may make me sad when theyre together and yelling but i love them as individuals and thats good.  

queenalexis999

exeno rainbow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:16 pm
I hate my dad. He verbally abused my sister her whole life until my parents divorced when I was 12 and my sister was 15. When I told him I was bi when I was 14 he started hitting on me and asking for my girlfriend's {who was 15} phone number. He's done nothing good to anyone his whole life. I could go on, but I'd rather not.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:30 pm
well no more then the rest of the world. I mean i don't even remember what it was like when they where married because they had gotten a divorce when i was about 3 years old and i have lived with my dad all my life and very rarly see my mother. My dad was always working so i was with my grandmother all the time and when she died i was old enough to stay by myself so i got used to being an my own all the time. I hate them because who know i would have had a better life and wouldn't have gotten into all that stuff they didn't want me to be in and i would have had a better life if one of them was in it more then they where. So yeah parents suck and they don't know how much they screw us up because of it.  

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Rose Patterned Twil

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:46 pm
My mom is dead, but was awesome while she lasted. Great tomboy she was and my snugglebunnies, but we we're so much alike that if we differed on anything we would argue it to death. We had great screaming matches and sulkfests.

My dad is a sweetie, but worries about us too much. He's afraid my lack of interest in school/boys/social life/cleaning/cooking we'll lead me into poverty/lesbianism andor spinsterhood/sucide/infections/starvation. Sweet Dear.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:23 am
The idea that people can hate their parents disgusts me.

I love mine with my life.

And the poll for this thread is extremely biased.

User Image

MortSanglant

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:06 am
I do not hate either of my parents....I hate what my father does and how he treats us,but I don't hate him...I used to really hate him when I was younger after the divorce....But I relized how immature that was and I'm trying to have a better relantionship with him,even though he makes in SO HARD sweatdrop

And my mother is the nicest person in the world and she's the only person who really believes in me and stuff like that,so I could never hate her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:14 pm
thats the same way it is with me my parents fight all the time my dad got custidy and now he treats me like his work dog he abuses me and it makes me sick my mom treats me better but my dad is a total a** and im sick of all this crap he has put me threw and before i left to go to my moms i told him what the ******** was wrong with him and what he did was wrong and i made him cry now i feel like a total a** whole so now i dont know how to feel around him  

dante_reincarnation15

Sautana

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:07 pm
I agree...Parents never understand us, we never understand them scream  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:06 pm
I ******** love my parents. They ignored me a little bit when I was younger, but now I'm old enough to understand that after a full day of hectic work, the last thing they needed was an annoying eight-year-old telling them about Pokemon. xd

We fight and stuff, but I'm generally really understanding about the rules they set and why they set them. I've actually never gone through the ever-so-normal stage of "rebelling against/hating my parents."

-Sylvia Blank Page-

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:07 pm
MortSanglant
The idea that people can hate their parents disgusts me.

...?

Maybe i am misreading this, but this seems rather screwy to me. There are plenty of reasons to hate a parent, and i fail to see why it would be disgusting. If a parent abuses a child, why should the child not hate it?

As for me, i do hate my parents.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:43 am
I'm not very close to my parents. I live my own life, they live theirs. I dislike like their parenting techniques because they're so strict on what I can and can't do but it's only a year and a half til I'm an adult and can basically do what I want then. smile

Suicide Lollies

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:50 pm
I'm close to my parents but when we do fight, we FIGHT. Whether it's over gothness or bisexuality--which actualy are the only things we really fight over--we go AT it.

But most of the time we're okay. They baby me too much though. Like not letting me do certain stuff.

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff