Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 2.0 // Locked, go to 3rd version Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We all love...
Anonymously-Insane
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:35 pm
"whos your brother? and also, did you read his journals about aura?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:37 pm
:: Kuroneko looked at Zeig, ignoring everyone else. ::

Why can't I understand!? This seems simple, but I can't understand what you guys are saying! It's all just a big blurr!

:: She continued to cry, looking down off the edge, into the water. ::

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Doc`

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:40 pm
Ekusutashi looked over at Kuroneko, and sighed. Getting up, he took out his katana and waved it. Walking towards Kuroneko.
"This girl is useless in this current state."
He looked over his shoulder at the others, as he flicked his hair out of his face.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:43 pm
((Dude, thats godmodding....))  

Anonymously-Insane

Doc`

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:56 pm
Anonymously-Insane

( Oh, sorry. D: I'll change it. I kinda forgot, I haven't roleplayed in a while. )  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:11 pm
Doc`
Anonymously-Insane

( Oh, sorry. D: I'll change it. I kinda forgot, I haven't roleplayed in a while. )

((Thats alright... just letting you know...))  

Anonymously-Insane

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:08 pm
"My Brother?" Hitomi looked at him. He eyes weld up with some tears but she brushed them back. She then notice the other male holding his sowrd near teh girl. 'hey! What do you think you're doing?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:38 pm
when she yelled, it startled zieg, but when he saw what she was talking about, he pulled out his scythe. "dont do it man, you dont want to mess with me. yes, shes not in a good state, but do you even understand whats going on? shes been through hell! now just back away and dont worry about her!" he yelled as he ran in-between the two. "are you alright, kuroneko? do you wish for me to explain?"  

Zieg_Tonanami

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:38 pm
:: Kuroneko continued to cry, as she looked over at Zeig. ::

I don't get what you're saying! All I know is that someone here is in danger..!

:: She stopped crying, staring at Zeig. ::

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:42 pm
Ekusutashi was watching him pull out his scythe. He put his katana away.
"I was just.. going to try recovering her, but do what you wish. Kill me. I guess I deserve it anyways."
He turned his back, and sat back down on the edge.

Doc`

Anonymously-Insane

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:44 am
Ara had been watching the sky for some time now. The clouds rolled by... she knew they weren't real, but they might as well be, she thought. Suddenly there was a quick sting of pain rushing through her arm. "Ouch," she muttered, immediately sitting up. She glanced down at her arm and saw a small, deep red cut on her skin. "Now how did that get there?"

"Wahh!" Ara looked up and turned her head toward the sudden cry. She glimpsed a small girl, sitting underneath a tree a bit away from her. Standing up, she ran over to the person and knelt down beside them.

"Hey, you okay?" she asked gently. The girl simply shook her head.

"I... I dunno what happened," the girl mumbled through tears. "I was fighting this monster, and then... I got cut, but when I tried to heal it, it wouldn't go away... and now I have this sick feeling inside me."

Ara's eyes got wide. What if... she immediately messaged Kuroneko.

Kuroneko,
Don't fight anymore monsters just yet. I think theres some kind of bug in the system... and its messing people up.
Ara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:46 am
"im not going to kill you, just dont mess with her. kuroneko, theres been an anomaly living within the system named aura. shes been here for years, and she was part of the final mystery of the world that kite and his party was involved in. because of her, i have most of my powers. i witnessed her once and protected her from some tough monsters, but they all had bugs on them. and when that happens, we call them data bugs. she gave me a power that she claimed kite had, but i dont know for i never knew him. the data bugs can do all sort of damage to the system, and pcs as well. that could explain your weird problem." zieg explained.  

Zieg_Tonanami

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:47 am
then, zieg looked over at hitomi, "arent you going to tell me your brothers name?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:41 am
:: Kuroneko's eyes widened, as she recieved the mail. ::

...Ara..?

Ara..
I don't understand what you're saying..it's all just a big blurr...all I could read was Ara.

:: She looked at Zeig. ::

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Doc`

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:43 am
Ekusutashi quickly glanced over at Zeig.
"I know."
He looked back over the water.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas