Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Fashion Advice
How do you dress? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:01 pm
Heh. Heheh.
Peckerpops.
J'en voudrais.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:36 pm
J'ai trois sucettes des pénises pour ma famille, mais j'ai un autre pénis pour toi. wink  

-Isel-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:50 pm
Isel
J'ai trois sucettes des pénises pour ma famille, mais j'ai un autre pénis pour toi. wink

Ooh, je pense que je t'aime.
I'm not all that fluent in French. (Though I should be by now, I'm in my fourth year - AP)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:56 pm
Intuicide
Isel

Ooh, je pense que je t'aime.
I'm not all that fluent in French. (Though I should be by now, I'm in my fourth year - AP)
quatre pénis, je serais inquiété. Mais hé, je devine son plus d'amusement pour vous.  

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:20 pm
Hmm...
Four penises, I would be worried? But (huh?), I... I guess? I guess it's just more fun for you?

Is that at all right?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:33 pm
Intuicide
Hmm...
Four penises, I would be worried? But (huh?), I... I guess? I guess it's just more fun for you?

Is that at all right?

Close. enough, you get the jist of it. lol.  

Rellik San
Captain

Iggie360

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:42 pm
Absolutly anything. If I like it I'll wear it screw what other people think. I like to shop at discount stores and edit the clothes to make them my own.
My fav colors are black and red but I don;t really wear them all the time.
I like flowy tops with empire waists and tight jeans and flats or hightops. I also like to were t shirts and layers. So yah like I sed absolutly anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:57 pm
I normally dress in clothes,. but eh id much rather be nakey.  

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:11 pm
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
I normally dress in clothes,. but eh id much rather be nakey.
Wouldn't we all.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:47 am
Haha, I just realized the other night that it's quite nice to sleep in the nude. I'd never done it before... it was so much more comfortable than having my boxers bunch up and stuff. (I'm a very restless sleeper.)  

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:51 pm
Intuicide
Haha, I just realized the other night that it's quite nice to sleep in the nude. I'd never done it before... it was so much more comfortable than having my boxers bunch up and stuff. (I'm a very restless sleeper.)

I can't afford to do that, I don't have a lock on my door and I usually kick off the covers when I sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:24 pm
Sashimi on a Platter
Misled Michael
uh.. Sorry but I think im blind... I saw guys in girls pants and all I can see is white, ******** this better not be heaven, im typing becouse ive memorized were the keys are...

Uh yeah all I were is a (+44) Hoody, Hawk baggy jeans, Studded Belt, and Really old ******** up Vanz.... and my glasses, they aren't thick rimmed though there thin as hell... and longish uncombed partlyparted brown hair.
I get how people want to express themselves, but why try and stand out for attention like the rest of the people in this world looking to leave a fragment on the society of the corprate controled world... im still blind... wtf.

Heh, lol to complament above.
♫ Straight boys, Where you at//I'm a boyfriend kleptomaniac ♪

So you dress like s**t, and you're trying to role play?

♪ Straight boys, Where you at//I wanna hit it from the front to the back ♫

no.... im not roleplaying im blind....
and yes i do dress like s**t
(but wearing striped leather s**t isnt any better, i meant what i said about trying to stand out though, why dress retarted and mocced by the masses anyway your only expressing what there stereotype minds cant comprehind)

(p.s. I get tired and type stupid s**t like this all the time its kinda a hobby i probably wont even remember this tomarrow bye bye)  

Misled Michael

[NEGATIV.ZEROU]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:14 pm
F**k!! Omg.. I want a f**king fire-breathing p***s on my chucks!! Do you have a pic. of it??  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:19 pm
Vagrant A.I.
Hello.
I'm curious as to how each of you dress.

Better then you. :3  

Rellik San
Captain

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:24 pm
[NEGATIV.ZEROU]
F**k!! Omg.. I want a f**king fire-breathing p***s on my chucks!! Do you have a pic. of it??

That would be the correct way to say it. And no, no pictures.

Fashion Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff