Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
Disney.. Slash? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:17 pm
lawliet-senpai
Meet the robinsons, definitly! but he was his dad in the end...i saw it on a plane and i felt like such a bad person for pairing them together that i shouldve just jumped off it! Zac and cody for sure!!! my lil sis watches it and at one moment one of the twins is fantasizing about kissing ashley tisdale's character but he wakes up to see his brother in his arms and then he says "that was on the mouth!!!" i swear i see zac like the bad husband and cody like a neglected wife...
Rulin' ya universes...

o__o episode!? Which episode! I don't watch Zack and Cody but I'll do what I did with ep.12 of torchwood and watch anyway! *explodes*
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:54 pm
Miss Sushii
Rulin' ya universes...

o__o episode!? Which episode! I don't watch Zack and Cody but I'll do what I did with ep.12 of torchwood and watch anyway! *explodes*
...since 1992.

*giggles* It's about "Pepper's Treasure" or something... umm.

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Hotel or something... *blinks* Cody was imagining kissing a girl [*coughlame*], and they react with their fantasies in their mind... xd Too bad we never see Cody kiss Zack... although, in that episode, we see Zack give Cody a peck on his cheek due to HIS fantasy...

xd Sorry.

Lenre Li
Crew

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:34 pm
Rulin' ya universes...

I found the clip of the Drake & Josh Kiss. Megan got a photo, LUCKY!
Unfortunately, it's kinda dubbed in spanish... but still. What they do is more important than what they say.
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:36 am
Riosin
    For the love of Jesus, Mary, Joseph and his tecni-colored dream coat no. eek

lol xd blaugh

I've never really imagined Disney yaoi, but I have seen picture of it on Deviant Art before . . .  

GojakInucrawler

Aged Gaian

5,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

lastavatarasfasdfa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:10 pm
Well, I can't say ive ever seen drawings, shoops, or fics of the suite life boys...cant say i'm interested either lol xd

But seriously, this thread makes me want to go watch mulan again.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:16 pm
Woah, I though I posted on this thread already, but I was wrong!
So, funny story time...

The Cinderella DVD had just come out, so my two friends and I were watching it at one of their houses and my friend's dad happened to be in the room with us. Now, being us, we started making fun of the movie hardcore, so we started making sexual refrences between Jaq and Gusgus. My friend asked, "So which one would be on top?"
Then my friend's dad pipes up from across the room,
"Oh, come on, Gus is totally the b***h!"
We almost died laughing.

I also have to point out Newsies since I haven't seen it mentioned. Jack and David are totally an item... when Jack kissed David's sister at the end I was like "What are you doing? You missed!"  

Katastrophic_Kate

retice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:53 pm
Katastrophic_Kate

I also have to point out Newsies since I haven't seen it mentioned. Jack and David are totally an item... when Jack kissed David's sister at the end I was like "What are you doing? You missed!"

NEW BEST FRIEND!?
I tried to make a thread about it here but nobody has seen the movie. They're completely missing out =/  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:24 am
omg has anyone had this thought like theirs this one yaoi manga thats kind of a bl peter pan (call lost boys) and well i was reading the entire time i was thinking i totally wanna right a yaoi version of beuty and the beast ^^ *drools* that would be sooo cute *giggles* like omg  

fateless day

Jori-Ness

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:51 pm
Jumba/Pleakley
Pacha/Kuzco
Zack/Cody

<333333333333

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:05 pm
retice
Katastrophic_Kate

NEW BEST FRIEND!?
I tried to make a thread about it here but nobody has seen the movie. They're completely missing out =/

Yeah they are! I pity the fools ^^  

Katastrophic_Kate

Katastrophic_Kate

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:40 am
So after watching Prince Caspian, did anyone else spend the entire movie just waiting for Caspian and Peter to stop bitching at eachother and make out?

Halfway through, my friend is getting annoyed at them and says.
"God, why can't they just go away and figure out who the dominant male is?!"

I responded with.
"Well there's really only two ways that could happen. They'd either have to kill eachother with sticks, or have hot gay sex, and since it's a Disney movie based on a Christian book, they obviously can't kill eachother."

"So that leave the gay sex?"

"Yes."
I like my reasoning ^^  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:40 pm
Katastrophic_Kate
So after watching Prince Caspian, did anyone else spend the entire movie just waiting for Caspian and Peter to stop bitching at eachother and make out?

Halfway through, my friend is getting annoyed at them and says.
"God, why can't they just go away and figure out who the dominant male is?!"

I responded with.
"Well there's really only two ways that could happen. They'd either have to kill eachother with sticks, or have hot gay sex, and since it's a Disney movie based on a Christian book, they obviously can't kill eachother."

"So that leave the gay sex?"

"Yes."
I like my reasoning ^^

I like you're reasoning too^^. Ya'know I read this post yesterday and as i was sitting there today watching the movie i had to bite my lip in order to contain my giggles as i rememmberd it.  

Yami-Ranpu

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:04 am
*laughs*

We're all going to Hell.

I'll see you all there. biggrin

... Anyway, on topic. You've all got me in the mood for Zack/Cody 'fics now...

And I want to see the new Narnia movie, now. <.<;

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:47 pm
Lenre Li
*laughs*

We're all going to Hell.

whee We should make it a party^^.  

Yami-Ranpu

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:15 am
Yami-Ranpu
Lenre Li
*laughs*

We're all going to Hell.

whee We should make it a party^^.

I wanna see the new narnia movie too ;_; I saw the trailer a while ago and I was like HOMGYAY, CUTE GUY and then there's the slashability factor... mweh heh hee.  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games