Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
'Sorry it's not really hawt'. Rape in fanfiction. Not rant. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enzai Sebby3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:32 pm
Radiant-Kun
kittycatneko3
Radiant-Kun
Shard Of Ronin
Radiant-Kun
Ah~ tentacles....never really liked that jazz.... confused But to each their own~ ninja

Heh, true. How many guys do you meet that are jealous of those japanese schoolgirls? xd

*raises hand shyly* whee those girls get everything~ *pouts*

Or even better...yaoi tentacle rape O.o
Anyone whos ever played Silver Chaos will know what im talking about wink

oO); you people and your tentacles....i prefer good ol' chains~ *smirks*
XD your making me want to play this game. whee

Its easy to download.Just search Silver Chaos on youtube and it'll give u links in description and instructions for download.Best part is they have an english patch for it biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:59 pm
kittycatneko3
Radiant-Kun
kittycatneko3
Radiant-Kun
Shard Of Ronin
Radiant-Kun
Ah~ tentacles....never really liked that jazz.... confused But to each their own~ ninja

Heh, true. How many guys do you meet that are jealous of those japanese schoolgirls? xd

Its easy to download.Just search Silver Chaos on youtube and it'll give u links in description and instructions for download.Best part is they have an english patch for it biggrin

8D *runs off to find it* Thank yeww~  

Montesorri

Shard Of Ronin

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:12 am
kittycatneko3
Radiant-Kun
kittycatneko3
Radiant-Kun
Shard Of Ronin
Radiant-Kun

You're my hero. I love you.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:42 pm
Shard Of Ronin
kittycatneko3
Radiant-Kun
kittycatneko3
Radiant-Kun

You're my hero. I love you.

hehe thanks whee  

Enzai Sebby3

Asadachi

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:39 pm
OMG, where are my fellow masochists? Unless you are one, you can't understand. Rape is hawt in fiction. I like to think that most people have thought about someone tying them down and having their way with them weather they liked it or not. If you don't like it; guess what, don't read it.
razz  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:39 am
yeah i dont really read fanfics like that...and i do hate it when the person falls in love with their rapist...its kinda...weird..  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

flexistential crisis

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:33 am
Rape in fan fiction is straight up creepy in my opinion.

First of all when you're being raped, you don't enjoy it. When I read fan fics and they have rape in the middle of reading it, I just stop reading all together. Rape isn't fun or enjoyable.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:24 am
Oh jesus, I'm not the only who gets pissed off at this.
I don't think it's so much the rape as it is "you raped me but I love you anyway. At the end atleast 8D"
Rape isn't a cute thing, but it can be used as an element in fanfics and stories. But It needs to be used RIGHT, such as "character A gets raped and goes through a long and emotional recovery process accompanied by character B". It just make a little more sense.

Quote:
OMG, where are my fellow masochists? Unless you are one, you can't understand. Rape is hawt in fiction. I like to think that most people have thought about someone tying them down and having their way with them weather they liked it or not. If you don't like it; guess what, don't read it.

Yeah, no.  

Arcainia

Elliptic Sin

3,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:10 pm
If you like/don't like rape in fanfiction, tell why?

I don't really like it. I mean, I don't mind if the rape is used as a plot device to 'change' the character's out look on life in general. But when they try to use it as in some way to turn it into a form of kinky sex (if you pardon my frank wording) its just wrong and kind of stupid....

Why do so many people think it's actually 'hot'? What's so erotic in one person being hurt by another?

Who knows...why do people like masochoism in the first place? Maybe something in their childhood made them that way, maybe a old lover abused them and they found out that they secretly liked it...its all a matter of what 'works' in people's minds....and who can really understand something as complex as some one's mind when people can rarely understand their own?

Trends in fanfiction that seem plainly wrong to you

What I really don't like is incest and fics that show a adult character (from age 20-45) in a relationship with a younger character (like character's the age of 5-13). That's just awful, I can't stand it when fics have grown ups trying to get with children in 'that' way....just the thought of some one aproching my neice in 'that' way....it just makes me sick to my... stomach..... so why would I want to read about it, ya know?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:29 pm
Elliptic Sin

I don't really like it. I mean, I don't mind if the rape is used as a plot device to 'change' the character's out look on life in general. But when they try to use it as in some way to turn it into a form of kinky sex (if you pardon my frank wording) its just wrong and kind of stupid....

Why do so many people think it's actually 'hot'? What's so erotic in one person being hurt by another?

Who knows...why do people like masochoism in the first place? Maybe something in their childhood made them that way, maybe a old lover abused them and they found out that they secretly liked it...its all a matter of what 'works' in people's minds....and who can really understand something as complex as some one's mind when people can rarely understand their own?

What I really don't like is incest and fics that show a adult character (from age 20-45) in a relationship with a younger character (like character's the age of 5-13). That's just awful, I can't stand it when fics have grown ups trying to get with children in 'that' way....just the thought of some one aproching my neice in 'that' way....it just makes me sick to my... stomach..... so why would I want to read about it, ya know?

The thing is since its animated.The younger teens sometimes end up looking older than their age.For example the animes Loveless and Papa to kiss in the dark both have shota in them.But they both feel the same way about each other so its no problem.

Also Papa to kiss is an incest yaoi.But its ok since they feel the same way.
Rape yaois are ok as long as the people get together in the end and everything is well.

Remember there's a difference between anime and real life.
On another topic...whats wrong with incest?
In real life or in fiction i say its ok.Its their business and if theyre both happy then no problem.  

Enzai Sebby3

Elliptic Sin

3,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:49 pm
kittycatneko3
Elliptic Sin

The thing is since its animated.The younger teens sometimes end up looking older than their age.For example the animes Loveless and Papa to kiss in the dark both have shota in them.But they both feel the same way about each other so its no problem.

Also Papa to kiss is an incest yaoi.But its ok since they feel the same way.
Rape yaois are ok as long as the people get together in the end and everything is well.

Remember there's a difference between anime and real life.
On another topic...whats wrong with incest?
In real life or in fiction i say its ok.Its their business and if theyre both happy then no problem.

Its okay if you like incest an all, and I have to admit (even unwillingly) that it can be used in a way that it makes it a good plot device. But its just not my thing, you know? And you're right, if they are happy and in love it really shouldn't be a problem. Its just a line I don't want to cross......

As for shota, Its mainly that I can only stand it to a certain extent, Like for instance I like the anime Loveless but the only reason I don't mind it is because it doesn't go to a point that I believe a 'younger' person would set. Ritsuka 'likes' Soubi but even he knows he's not ready for 'that' kind of step yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:58 am
The key word to keep in mind here is FICTION!!  

Hijiku13

Drakie Cakie
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:50 am

Hi, Miss Alice.
Anata garasu no me de donna yume wo.
Mirareru no?
Mirareru no?

I love me some rape!fic. I don't know exactly why, but me and my f** hag both have a bit of a penchant for such things. I suppose we're both sadists in a sense. Morbid fascination and all that. And yes, we know that in real life, you don't enjoy being raped. That's the magic of fan fiction and why we love it. :] Whatever gets your jollies off, I say.

Mada atashi
Kokoro ga sakete nagareteru
Tsukurotta sukima ni sasaru.
Still you do not answer…
Still you do not answer…

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:01 am
- If you like/don't like rape in fanfiction, tell why?
its ok I'm not a huge fan of it. but I'll still read it
I really dunno why though its just never been a attention grabber for me

- Why do so many people think it's actually 'hot'? What's so erotic in one person being hurt by another?
masochists?

- Trends in fanfiction that seem plainly wrong to you.

I hate it when its all about the butt sex (granted I love that part )
but I like to read fan fictions with actual stories, i also hate it when
some authors don't make enough dialog... I hate reading TO MUCH detail

Sp4cegh0st

Magical Millionaire

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:35 am
- If you like/don't like rape in fanfiction, tell why?

Rape fanfiction just makes me uncomfortable. Even if I start to enjoy a fanfiction, I don't like the whole "Well, it's okay that he raped me, because I know I liked it" charade. If rape is going to be in a fanfic, it should be portrayed in a realistic sense, not a way to go straight to buttsecks.
Although I think it should be pointed out that there is a real condition known as Stockholm syndrome where a victim falls for his/her victimizer. I just don't enjoy rape as a plot device unless it really is central to how the character acts, and not just a sex/angst thing.

- Why do so many people think it's actually 'hot'? What's so erotic in one person being hurt by another?

It's sado-masochism, in a sense. I enjoy reading S&M, but that's between two willing parties, not some jackass and the poor guy he chooses to rape.

- Trends in fanfiction that seem plainly wrong to you.

I don't read very much fluff anymore...but that's prolly because I've been reading so many psychological fics now. -__-  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff