Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fantasy Books Guild
If you could marry ANY fantasy character.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which fanatsy character do you fancy?
the dark heros
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
the blind-luck, goody-goody heros
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
the quiet and powerful silent heros
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
the super sexy villains
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
the gross villains
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:51 pm
For them, yes. But then questions like this pop up.... Oh, wait. I'm not so fond of questions like this. Hmm. It really doesn't matter. n.n  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:53 am
I'd marry Nawat Crow from Tricksters Choice and Trickster's Queen! When he first turns into a man, at least. Because then he's random and cool and uses analogies involving bird stuff.  

[.Moonflower.]

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:05 pm
NightIntent
ItsRainingRedWater
I would go with Farid from InkSpell but he's taken by Meggie. Then I would go with Christian but he's taken by Marigold. Um......Dandin damn he's taken too. Wait there's Martin he's not taken, but he's so sad all the time since Rose died, you know what nevermind. Gonff, he's taken. Ok this is starting to annoy me.

Isn't it sad that all good characters are taken?
Yes!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:15 pm
This took a while...

Murtagh, from the Inheritance trilogy...He's got a spiffy sword, but there's more to it than that...
Darrow, from the Chanters of Tremaris trilogy. Even though he and Calwyn seem to have something going on...
There was this one guy in Sea Dragon Heir by Storm Constantine that I really liked, he was a younger guy, but he was gay. eek I ran into a lot of gay guys in Constantine's books...

Remus Lupin or Sirius Black from Harry Potter...'specially Remus. He needs more love. biggrin

Oh! And Neal from Tamora Pierce's Protector of the Small series...I lvoed Neal... heart  

Ashtaye

sabriel111

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:26 am
would have to be Eragon from Eragon becuaes he's just so cool and has a dragon and I would totally fight an dhave adventures all the time. It would be cool.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:48 am
I think this thread is funny. It's difficult to choose though because in different book-universes I'd be a different person and so that would affect the characters I'd choose.

Maybe Merry (Meriadoc) from Lord of the Rings because he's just kind of normal. He's not as sweet as Sam but he's more independent. He's not as funny as Pippin but he's more responsible etc. so I think he'd make a pretty good husband. I'd have to be a hobbit though but I wouldn't mind that.

Other than him it is kind of difficult to say. I love the Farseer books by Robin Hobb and would love to live in that world but there aren't really any marriable men in them. Actually, I take that back - there are in the Liveship trilogy. I could marry Brashen or Reyn if they weren't both taken. Even maybe Wintrow.  

Kaymera

Permanent_Insanity

Codebreaking Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:54 am
Nawat from triksters choice and triksters queen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:00 am
Empress_Kat
Severus, from Harry Potter.

Dirk, from the Arrows trilogy by Mercedes Lacky.

Numair, from the Immortals series or George from the Alanna series or Neal, from the PotS series, all by Tamora Pierce.

Sam from LOTR, by Tolkien, of course.

Stefan from LHM trilogy by Mercedes Lackey, except that he's gay... *sigh*

Oh! Prince Caspian, from Narnia! I've had a crush on him since I was four. (by CS Lewis)

I never really understand why people want to marry Severus but then again I'm a Ravenclaw in the Harry Potter guild I'm in and I'm not a big fan of him.
I'd take either Aragorn or Faramir from Lord of the Rings. And possibly, although it's not a book, Ichigo from Bleach. For some reason I like cocky arrogant teenagers with large swords
xd  

Merlinssister

T W I N K L 3 T O 3 S

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:17 am
um...either heart Nawat Crow form Tricksters Chioce/Tricksters Queen books of heart Cleon from Protector of the Small Quartet (both by Tamora Pierce!) 3nodding their both so sexy! i cant choose! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:25 pm
Nicolas, from the Vampire Chronicles. I love him so!  

Claudia de Lenfent

Setsuna Rainrix

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:53 pm
I would have to say:
Bink from Pierce Anthony's Xangth novels
Ian and Duncan Mordoor from A Taste For Control uber sexy and moody
Aubrey Kristopher and Nickolas from Amelia Atwater-Rhodes Vampire series
Edward Cullen from Twilight
Saphire and Diamond from Sailor Moon
Drake Viro from You Slay Me, an a*****e of a dragon, but hot!
And finally Shido from Nightwalker I love him the most!!!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:11 am
Hmm...choices, choices...I'd have to say...Sirius (well, not *marry*, but have a torrid love affair with)...and....hmmm....marry....marry, marry, marry....Sigh...I don't know, all the good ones are taken, and I usually like the girls too much to steal *their* husbands... xp  

Pwale

900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

islanzadidrottning

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:28 pm
Well, if I could marry ANY famtasy character, it would be Eragon fro the Inheritance trilogy because he
1. Is a Dragon Rider (has a dragon, cam use magic, fight for me and WIN, etc.)
2. Is very intelligent
3. Has a cute body
4. Is mythical  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:48 pm
Most definately Kelsier from Mistborn, by Brandon Sanderson. He's freakin' awesome.  

Alindaer

Renegade Jarlaxle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:03 am
Ayamechan
I'd love to have Seregil, but he's gay. ._.

And Kris from the Arrows trilogy by Mercedes Lackey (first Valdemar trilogy), but he's dead.

Vanyel from the Last Herald Mage series, but he's both gay and dead. gonk

Really, most of my favorite characters are the strong female ones or the horribly sarcastic ones... and they're usually gay, because "oh, may as well try to offend even MORE people." Or something.

vanyel died? sweatdrop lol not that it matters i guess i couldnt even get through the first book.

anyway i would pick Jarlaxle or Entreri from R.A. Salvatore's Sellsword and Drizzt series 3nodding  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff