PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:52 pm
I dreamt of Pocky.

No joke xD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:05 pm
^ [ lol ] ^

all of my dreams have guns/blood in them
it started when i was in second grade actually
i had two teachers then

mrs sue [ she was my first azn teacher, and she was abnormally nice to me because i was the only azn in my class ]
and
mrs blasberg [ she was just a normal teacher ]

mrs sue was holding two machine guns
mrs blasberg was holding two shotguns

n e way, it ended with my best friend's face, it was all bloody  

HappyKid08

AzNightDreams

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:41 pm
TheSharpieFetish ur soo lucky lol

I wanna dream of strawberry pocky^^

o and happykid08.. im scared of u lol j/k

all my dreams r wierd...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:25 pm
gommenasai
I was chased by a stop sign -_-! and a washer machine awkward...

omg, thats soo funneyyy, i wanna get chased by a stop sign.
not a washer tho, i might fall in and get all wet and get spun around for 45 min. xp id probably die actually...

domokun  

HappyKid08

HappyKid08

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:37 pm
oh, yes, there was this other one where i was holding a really bloody knife feeding a huge grizzly bear...i was letting it lick the knife actually.....

oh, and another one
i was just in my house with my family toking all normal right? and then this killer dude just appears in the house pointing a gun at me and i find that my whole family is dead. Although i am not worried at all what-so-ever. and before he kills me, i say "Wait, can you shoot me in the head please? I want to know if it hurts." and hes all like rolleyes uhh, ok
then he shoots me and it didnt hurt. then i say to myself "Oh, so it doesnt hurt..."
thats when i wake up.

this is the one that i hate the most!!!
[ tho this one doesnt have blood in it, and its the one that i dont like, lol ]

i dream that i wake up, get dressed, eat breakfast, do everything i do in the morning, and then go back to sleep

when i actually do wake up, my moms like "arent you ready for school?"
and im like yeah, i brushed my teeth and everything
and my moms like "right"
so i look under the blanket and find myself in my PJs
gonk
i even had one where i went to school without pants... sweatdrop burning_eyes
thank god, it was a dream...

dont you just hate the dreams where you go to school and get the day over with no problems.....  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:51 pm
well i remember when i was little, i had a dream that i was in Narnia (the witch, the lion, and the wardrobe), and i was Lucy (i think that's the name). i was in china back then too, i didn't know that was an actual story. so 2 years ago i read the actual book for the first time and i go WHOA! i had the dream before!! .. isn't that creepy..?

my dreams are all freaky. the most recent funny one would probably be i was in a jello commercial? and then all the jellos had to jump in a bowl and sing this silly song and it was just really weird. somehow i became the green jello =/

eh.. this might sound weird but when i'm dreaming and someone or something moves around me, i'd wake up completely. i'd know that i'm in a dream and i can wake myself up! but then it'd suck cuz i probably liked that dream =/ it's the bad dreams that are harder to get out of.

xD <3.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

hami banami

xxazncandiixx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:23 pm
omg i had the weirdest dream i dreamed that i slepted with my best friends bf  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:38 pm
I've been dreaming a lot lately.
Usually I don't have many dreams so often.
Last night I remember I was like with friends and some really strange things happened hah.

Long gone bye

Max Noble

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:07 pm
I was dreaming that I was in my kindergarden class room and this little toy was trying to kill me and I was running away from it on a scooter and it had a shovel... should I be concerned about this???  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:27 am
Some of my dreams lately cannot be described into words. It'd take too long to try and explain what was in it. xD  

contemporary minds

Reizomaku

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:08 am
I had a dream the government poisoned all the rice in the world.....all of china was gone when i woke up....i know I died too....please dont betray me my delicious rice. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:29 am
I had a dream...I was swimming with duckies and then a tv popped up with a movie "Dawn of the Dead"...I screamed because I hate zombies, so the channel switched to something else that is anime. Then I woke up as a maid and when I walked out the door, I was facing the ocean.

O.o;

Jazminny

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas