Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Mr. Dark Stories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:18 pm
Iosonos
(not sure if gelded is a common term, basically it's not being able to do magic any longer for whatever reason)
Because all magic exists in the left testicle. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:27 pm
TeaDidikai
Iosonos
(not sure if gelded is a common term, basically it's not being able to do magic any longer for whatever reason)
Because all magic exists in the left testicle. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

Exactly! now you're getting it xp  

Iosonos

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:30 pm
I can understand how someone (especially from a masculine centric tradition) would equate a removal of magic prowess with being castrated in the manner of an animal...
Reducing someone from a Magus to a lesser thing, especially in that something indicative of potence and ability to (pro)create has been removed. confused  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:29 pm
Fiddlers Green
I can understand how someone (especially from a masculine centric tradition) would equate a removal of magic prowess with being castrated in the manner of an animal...
Reducing someone from a Magus to a lesser thing, especially in that something indicative of potence and ability to (pro)create has been removed. confused
Why can I not get the mental image of a my-little-pony unicorn having it's rocks crushed between two large bricks out of my head? sweatdrop  

TeaDidikai

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:54 am
TeaDidikai
Fiddlers Green
Why can I not get the mental image of a my-little-pony unicorn having it's rocks crushed between two large bricks out of my head? sweatdrop

owwwwww scream  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:46 pm
deadmanjake
TeaDidikai

owwwwww scream
More pleasent image to me than the "goat castrator" I have seen.  

TeaDidikai

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:36 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21501951&page=2

And her mentor sounds like one of those people who pray on succeptible minds to get them to believe anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:55 am
deadmanjake
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21501951&page=2

And her mentor sounds like one of those people who pray on succeptible minds to get them to believe anything.
Or a madman she met on the bus... neutral  

Pelta

godhi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:48 am
TeaDidikai
BlueRoseTorn

Well, he did believe that Odin told him to instruct everyone close to him in his life to become celibate, and he was rather persistent about it. sweatdrop
Silly AlFather god. Such a hypocrit.

Are you sure it was the Allfather? Remember that our favorite trickster loves to wear masks and deceive people into doing truly stupid things.
Sounds like the Son of Laufy is very busy these days.
As far as the Otherkin, Walk-ins, and other self-perceived suprernaturals are concerned: I wouldn't be surprised if Raven, Coyote, Anansi, and their friends are up to their old tricks.
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:07 pm
godhi
Are you sure it was the Allfather? Remember that our favorite trickster loves to wear masks and deceive people into doing truly stupid things.
Hell- who isn't to say this wasn't Alfather making a bet with his brother? wink
Quote:

As far as the Otherkin, Walk-ins, and other self-perceived suprernaturals are concerned: I wouldn't be surprised if Raven, Coyote, Anansi, and their friends are up to their old tricks. mrgreen

What do you think about the option that some of them are fostered and taught, but due to a mystically removed culture, can't tell the difference between their experinces and themselves?  

TeaDidikai

Boadicia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:21 pm
This was mentioned in another topic, but my ex and a friend of his had this bizarre reincarnation thing where she was always some princess in another country and he was her bodyguard or lover. I found it fascinating at first, but the stories they started telling me became completely bogus. It even broke up one of the friend's relationships. When she started dating someone, my ex was so dedicated to his "bodyguard" duties that he frequently came between them until the boyfriend dumped her. rolleyes It also caused problems with me, which one of two reasons he's my ex. I watched it ruin a lot of other relationships because they expect people to act a certain way because of "past life obligations," then get mad when it doesn't work out.
As of right now, none of these people frequently see or speak to each other anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:38 pm
Boadicia
I watched it ruin a lot of other relationships because they expect people to act a certain way because of "past life obligations," then get mad when it doesn't work out.
If they are going to play this Mr. Dark to the hilt- why are they actually dating other people? rolleyes  

TeaDidikai

Boadicia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:02 pm
TeaDidikai
Boadicia
I watched it ruin a lot of other relationships because they expect people to act a certain way because of "past life obligations," then get mad when it doesn't work out.
If they are going to play this Mr. Dark to the hilt- why are they actually dating other people? rolleyes

As of now, both of them are single. The friend insists she has no romantic feelings for my ex and has blown him off completely. Everyone has stopped trying to figure them out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:09 pm
Boadicia

As of now, both of them are single. The friend insists she has no romantic feelings for my ex and has blown him off completely. Everyone has stopped trying to figure them out.
Dollars to doughnuts, ten years down the road if you were to ask her about it she would say she had no idea what she was thinking.  

TeaDidikai

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:53 pm
TeaDidikai
Boadicia

Dollars to doughnuts, ten years down the road if you were to ask her about it she would say she had no idea what she was thinking.

Yeah, when she quit playing fantasy land.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff