Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
How often do you think about yaoi? :| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RavenSeta

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:36 pm
I probably think about yaoi every 20-40 minutes ._.;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:39 pm
So often that while watching Days of Our Lives I begin to pair people off. Even the married ones aren't safe.  

Aeriael

Dark_Fluffy-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:55 pm
Lately thats all me and my friend Amanda (Slash_me on Gaia) have been talking about is Yaoi! heart That and are plans for AN 07... Lets just say it involves Yaoi and Oreo cookies whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:39 pm
i think about yaoi all the time  

crazy 4 anime lover

bonestars

Dapper Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:46 pm
I think about sex in general way too much. <33  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:32 pm
Yaoi? Well, I think about it at least once an hour, no joke.
I have yet to go through more than one hour a day without thinking about anything remotely related to BL - tis worse whenever I watch FRIENDS on DVD xd

Fido-s Revenge

Nellynae

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:17 pm
Besides my recent SasukexNaruto dreams, there's when...

- I was watching "The Elephant Man" the other night and near the end I was like "What if Frederick and John...? Whoa... wait... WHA?!" I had to stop before I scared myself.

- I took a Geometry quiz one day and I had to name some shapes:
Question: "name a six sided figure"
Correct answer: Hexagon
My answer: Sexagon
My teacher said it made his room mates laugh.... sweatdrop

- In Biology two days ago:
guy next to me: *sucks a lolipop*
teacher: Put that away, you can suck it later!
me: *mind flew away* *laughs*
guy behind him (no joke): Yeah, you can suck me later.
me: *dies*

I'm sure there's more where that came from that I can't think of right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:10 pm
Dream of Existence
The real question for me is.... When don't I think about yaoi?

same here  

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Darktl

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:37 pm
crazy 4 anime lover
i think about yaoi all the time

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:07 pm
OVER AND OVER AND OVER.. *DROOLS*  

PrettyBoiVin

[~Sakura.Ai~]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:09 pm
I usually do, most of the time! More often now that I have some RaitoxL Yaoi images.... *drools*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:52 pm
Dude. HOMIGAWZ. I think of yaoi ALL OF THE TIME! XD It doesn't matter whether or not I'm in gym class or Language Arts or even Social Studies. I'm ALWAYS thinking of yaoi. Some might say that's a bad thing, but hey; I'm certainly not complaining. ^_^ <3

I also agree with the question "When don't I think about yaoi." XD

I <3 yaoi. -nods-

nekochan341

YaoiCatgirl

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:05 pm
O.O I prolly think about it more often than i should... cause i mean... I can clearly visualize things in my head...and when I'm daydreaming about the characters in mine and my friend's rp doing naughty yaoi things while i'm takeing out customers' gorceries... totally not good. I try and stop it about the time they get to their car cause i don't want to say something weird... how bad would that be "You have a nice lay!" as i'm leaving their car... i'd get fired in an instant!

Oh well blaugh it makes homework more fun when you can have a 'commercial break' that contains heart boy-lovins! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:39 pm
Haha, I think so much about shonen-ai that I just can't help it. I think about what books I want to buy, how I would do a yaoi skit, mindlessly pairing off characters. When I am stuck standing around or running laps for gym class, to distract myself I think of yaoi and how this character should have just taken this other character. When my teacher drones on and on and on, I think about that yaoi anime I just watched yesterday. I think of new storyline for my fanfiction and then when I flip through tv channels I think to myself, "Man, those guys so want each other."

That is the life we lead. I blame my friends who know I love yaoi and mindlessly talk about it and give me those darn mental pictures!!!
"No I don't want to think about it but damn that would be hot." heart I can't lead a day i my life without those mental pictures.  

Mika_Clari

Harlequin Hisakata

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:33 pm
Only every hour?

For just about every conversation peice, I'm muttering "That reminds me of a [yaoi] fanfiction!"

lady_Chikara will attest to this. xd

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces