Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
forest rp!!! [please come!!!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

UnholyBioHazard

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:07 pm
rp name :Oden
sex :Male
race :Elemental
appearence :User Image
powers, abilities, or weapons :
-Earth Manipulation
Weapons:
-Duel bladed Nagenata
-Black Katana with a small half chain hanging off the hilt.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:08 pm
((Woot first post on 5th page! i'll start RPing tomorrow g2g today just wanted to add myself =D))  

UnholyBioHazard

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:09 pm
"i can't say i didn't try" He said laying down on the rock and taking off his shotgun so it wont hurt his back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:12 pm
Savannah turns back around and lays down day dreaming.  

GoddessInu03

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:22 pm
He sat up and jumped off the rock next to the tree on the soft grass. with his head down looking at the ground and one knee on the ground. Then he looks up. He got up and started walking again as he's walking he see's a girl and see that she looks like she day dreaming he stops infront of her and knels down in front of her "Hey, my names Treick i'm a member of the Former Raccoon City Police Department." he said softly  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:25 pm
Savannah still thinking was suprised to see someone kneel in front of her, gasped in shock, "Oh hi you scared me." She said sitting up and tucking her long black hair behind her ears. "My name is Savannah I was just wandering through the woods I come through here everyday....um what are you doing here? Shouldnt you be fighting crime?" she asked laughing.  

GoddessInu03

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:29 pm
"I kinda can't my town Raccoon City was destroyed by Zombies" He said  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:29 pm
"ashley...." He heard Rina and Treick talking and walked over to them. "I Live in a Masion, Church, thing. Well, it's big enough for 7. Only me and My Daughter live there. You can come if you'd like. I have maids and butlers. So, You can get anything you want really." She smiled at the 2 and Angels sung and The sun shined behind her head and the breeze blew her hair. Gawd that gets annoying. Oh well. She lifts treick and Rina upby her white lighting and Holy water turns the lake white and the Water carries them to her House in the northern Forest area. "Here we are. Vio! Cleo! Adale! shuurei!" Her Butler, and her 2 maids come out. And her Daughter Shuurei comes out. "Mama~!" "SHuurei!" Shuurei runs to her and hugs her. "I missed you shuurei~!" "Mee too mama~!" They smile and the angel sing higher and the sun shines brighter and the wind makes sparkles around them.

User Image(Shuurei and Her father Dante)  

Reborn Rinoa

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:33 pm
KG8584

"Oh really? I was just there!" Savannah says shocked and then before she could say anything else some random girl swooped them up and took her to her mansion calling her ashley 'What the heck?' Savannah thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:35 pm
GoddessInu03
KG8584

"Oh really? I was just there!" Savannah says shocked and then before she could say anything else some random girl swooped them up and took her to her mansion calling her ashley 'What the heck?' Savannah thought to herself.
(i wasn't calling you ashley I was remembering My friend who died ashley)  

Reborn Rinoa

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:37 pm
"Savannah, what r we doing here?" he whiphserd to her as he put his arm around her trying to figure out what hey were doing there and what was going on  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:39 pm
KG8584
"Savannah, what r we doing here?" he whiphserd to her as he put his arm around her trying to figure out what hey were doing there and what was going on
"Umm I don't know... I could ask you the same question. Looks like you know her." Savannah said turning to face him.  

GoddessInu03

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:41 pm
((oh um ok well it sounded like it))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:43 pm
"Oh My gosh! I am so sorry miss! My name Is Luminia Cross Vien Ador. I Am the Holy Vampire Mother. This is my Daughter Shuurei. and Here is My Husband, dante." She shows her a picture of her dead husband..."Everytime I think about him...I can't stop crying..." She crys on the ground an shuurei hugs her knees."mama don't cry.."  

Reborn Rinoa

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:45 pm
"your guess is as good as mine" he said with his arm still around her.. Treick starting to fall in love with her but he didn't undertsnad why he never felt this way before  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff