Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
I started listening to P!ATD when.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long have you been listening to P!ATD?
  A week
  A month
  6 monthes
  A year
  More than a year
View Results

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:52 pm
Bilvy
Do you live in Canada?
I don't think they play it as much in Canadian radio stations (not in edmonton, at least).
And the weird thing was that I heard IWSNT on an R&B/Hip-Hop station.
eek

No, I live in the United States.

HAHA, P!ATD IS TOTALLY RAP. They have some pretty quick phrasing, you know? ;D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:54 am
Brendon is pretty ghetto.

c:

jenny without sound

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:56 am
Yeah, those shoes.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:16 pm
User Image
FOB thread.
They were talking about P!ATD alot and I pretty much felt left out since I have no idea who was P!ATD. xD
After a couple of weeks later, I went on a thread which lead me to Purevolume.com and so happens P!ATD was 1st in their signed list so I gave them a listen through there and voila!

The End

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Razorblade`Allergy

Norri the fae

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:39 pm
my little sister forced her ipod on me and I fell in love with brendon' unique voice  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:39 pm
The first time I feel in love with them was when I heard them on the radio with "I Write Sins Not Tragedies." Loved them so much I bought their CD. And here I am today. 3nodding  

Infected Desire

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:36 pm
HawthorneKage
The first time I feel in love with them was when I heard them on the radio with "I Write Sins Not Tragedies." Loved them so much I bought their CD. And here I am today. 3nodding

You're just like me. biggrin

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:04 am
i started listening to them when i was around 11.
that was before they became super-popular in my area, so i thought i was all cool and then everyone knew about them.
brendon's mine >:[

Rave Bracelets

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:57 am
I first heard them on Purevolume before they're CD came out! surprised
But I didn't really start listening to them until later, after their CD was released and my friend said she was listening to an awesome song called Camisado, and I asked who it was by and then I downloaded all of their songs 3nodding That was the last week of October '05 (I remember, because we had vacation then... and it was pretty memorable xp )

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:33 pm
hmm lets see where to begin

i CONSTANTLY got bulletins and messages on myspace saying go check panic! at the disco!!!!! biggrin (lyk 2 1/2 to 3 yrs ago)

and it got so annoying i finally decided to
give in
fell in love with them after that biggrin

dinosawrz

moodswings2514

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:47 am
well people hate posers and teenies.. but tehn i owe to tehm how i found out about panic! see one day on neopets there was this fan board and it was like "ZOMG! PANIC AT TEH DISCOO AND FALL OUT BOY!!" and since in the phils. not manynknow them.. i was like "who the hell??" and then users got mad at the board author for being a poser and appreciating only the looks of the guys and not their music.. then i got interested and looked them up.. i liked their sound instantly.. i only looked up teh members after. .XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:39 pm
At school, I had heard a lot about them, but I wasn't sure if it was the sort of thing I would have liked, cuz the whole name thing was weird back then. But then I heard more and more, so I was online and took this "Which P!ATD song are you?" quiz and got The Only Difference.
I read the lyrics and thought, cool! And then I was determined to hear I Write Sins Not Tragedies, so I listened to the radio as much as I could until I heard it and then went crazy over it.
But I was a little afraid that my parents would freak at the title of song #7, so I had to wait all of Ramadan until Eid just to buy the CD.
So yeah, I had to sustain myself off of I Write Sins until that magical day of Eid, when some time after the prayer I went to Target and grabbed a copy of Fever, which the moment I got home I put in my CD player and from the moment of the beginning of The Only Difference, I was hooked.

That's my story. Which is exactly the same as everyone else's. Except they probably had nothing to do with Eid and Ramadan.

estrellitaXO

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:29 am
My friend forced me to listen to Camisado and when I listened I was like "woah, they're amazing!" and then I found out they wrote and sang IWSNT and then they were my favorite band. So, yeah. My friend used to hate them even though she had never heard anything other than IWSNT and the only reason was beause it was so overplayed. After I made her listen to The Only Difference... and Camisado she's become a huge fan. Just goes to show what mainstream songs can do to a band.
Anyways, just had to add that random thought.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:21 am
I've only ever heard I Write Sins on the radio once... But I've seen the video for it and also for But It's Better If You Do on TMF quite a few times. And on TMF they also show some of their live performances or interviews. Other than that they're not all that well-known here.

Last year, when I left for vacation, not a single person I knew had heard of them, except my friend Lore (who was coming to Pukkelpop with me and knew how excited I was that Panic! was gonna be there.)
And when I got back, everyone knew IWSNT and the video was on TV all the time. So at Pukkelpop, almost no one knew any of Panic!'s songs, until they played IWSNT and then everyone started singing along and cheering. I thought it was funny xp

Polyphonic Twilight

tanyjames

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:34 am
a year ago. when i heard i write sins on the radio, i decided i would check out the band  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff