Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Spambox/Competitions
pirate or ninja?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pirate or ninja
  PIrate! arrg
  ninja!! ,,,
View Results

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:31 am
Rellik San
Piratedcopy
pirates are cooler cause they say
Ahoy!!..yeah!
Is that before or after a Ninja executes them silently?

It's before, when the stagger around the ship in a drunken stupor.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:09 am
xLIZA
Rellik San
Piratedcopy
pirates are cooler cause they say
Ahoy!!..yeah!
Is that before or after a Ninja executes them silently?

It's before, when the stagger around the ship in a drunken stupor.

That makes pirates even more sucky, why would you want a drunkard on a ship? Isn't that just stupidly dangerous?  

Rellik San
Captain

Space Ninja Neku

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:30 pm
One your all dumb

Two their basicly jobs that in the old world were jobs that made people think lower of you like you were sht and not worth peoples time why

Well my duckys (no me not british me bored)

Ninja- are assassins who practice a special form of martial arts called Ninjitsu.

Pirates- are theifs robbers who sail the seas and oceans to beat up people and take their stuff and/or lives.

They may seem cool now but they were the hated killers of the world Ninjitsu is still practiced manly for its persivation. Pirates still exist just has meen as they always were.

Don't glamorize them as historicly they are two low life jobs.

Besides I'd be a blackmage u get to blow sht up woot..... thats all my boredom has told me to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:16 pm
saints_pain0
One your all dumb

Two their basicly jobs that in the old world were jobs that made people think lower of you like you were sht and not worth peoples time why

Ninja- are assassins who practice a special form of martial arts called Ninjitsu.

Pirates- are theifs robbers who sail the seas and oceans to beat up people and take their stuff and/or lives.

They may seem cool now but they were the hated killers of the world Ninjitsu is still practiced manly for its persivation. Pirates still exist just has meen as they always were.

Besides I'd be a blackmage u get to blow sht up woot..... thats all my boredom has told me to say.
wow, you're calling us stupid, you don't think we know what ninjas and pirates are, i'll glorify them all i want, you're the idiot for not spelling things right, and you don't know how to use the word their.
hahahah, people are funny  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Space Ninja Neku

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:48 pm
Chaos A.D.
saints_pain0
One your all dumb

wow, you're calling us stupid, you don't think we know what ninjas and pirates are, i'll glorify them all i want, you're the idiot for not spelling things right, and you don't know how to use the word their.
yes the in ablity to spell and use grammar corectly is funnier than the dumbest modern question in the world  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:52 pm
saints_pain0
Chaos A.D.
saints_pain0
One your all dumb

yes the in ablity to spell and use grammar corectly is funnier than the dumbest modern question in the world
it'll be hard to point out THEE dumbest questions...there are so many of them  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:16 pm
saints_pain0
One your all dumb

Pirates are glamarized, because they are romantic.

Ninja's are glamourised because they rule.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:20 pm
i wanna be a ninja pirate!
ninja pirates are cool biggrin
lol
xD  

Share.My.Pain.

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:22 pm
LonelyEmoKid
lol
xD

And non exsistant, as Ninja's are not natural sea farers and pirates aren't subtle, not to mention the only way a pirate would know ninja's is to be an asian pirate, then your ugly, brutal and deal in slave labour.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:29 pm
Rellik San
LonelyEmoKid
lol
xD

And non exsistant, as Ninja's are not natural sea farers and pirates aren't subtle, not to mention the only way a pirate would know ninja's is to be an asian pirate, then your ugly, brutal and deal in slave labour.
but as i mentioned, pirates and ninjas are in a time-long battle, you'd kill yourself  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:41 pm
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
LonelyEmoKid
lol
xD

but as i mentioned, pirates and ninjas are in a time-long battle, you'd kill yourself
Indeed, they are enemies as mortal as sith and jedi.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:05 pm
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
LonelyEmoKid
lol
xD

mmhmm, i still think they're equally cool, it's just that people like ninjas now cause of the gay, naruto and bleach epidemic  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Pink Rain Today

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:13 pm
"Pinja"=pirate-ninja. "Nirate"=ninja-pirate. You are either more of one or the other.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:19 pm
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
LonelyEmoKid
lol
xD

mmhmm, i still think they're equally cool, it's just that people like ninjas now cause of the gay, naruto and bleach epidemic
Yeah, which is just plain crap. I mean I like Naruto and Bleach as much as the next guy, but even I aren't stupidly fanatical about them.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:24 pm
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
LonelyEmoKid
lol
xD

Yeah, which is just plain crap. I mean I like Naruto and Bleach as much as the next guy, but even I aren't stupidly fanatical about them.
i stopped watching cause of the obsessity, it's a show, and they're kids beating each other up, kind of inhumane, but it's jsut a show, you don't need to like be a total weeaboo about it  
Spambox/Competitions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff